Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
PrAcTiC said:
LOL, and then if Moratti want's to sign Ronaldo, we will ask to exchange him with Ibrahimovich or Crespo.. :tongue: ( joke cause this will not happen ) ..
lol that would be a good idea but i think we should start buying "young" players like G&B said

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
cosmin said:
Let's see: younger - yes, sense of humor - irrelevant, if Ronaldo didn't want to play he would go to MLS. On the other had Cassano is not an angel and I'll bet you Dida or Gattuso would kick his ass after a few training seasons, hasn't played in how many months? and isn't that fit to begin with. So in an ideal world I wouldn't want neather of them at Milan, but if I had to chose I'd go with Ronaldo.

agree! he didnt do like beckham and figo that went to MLS n Al Ittihad... just to earn money

he wants to be in europe to play... this is the best answer to those that think he doesnt want to play

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Bandeira said:
agree! he didnt do like beckham and figo that went to MLS n Al Ittihad... just to earn money

he wants to be in europe to play... this is the best answer to those that think he doesnt want to play

Ronaldo hasn't gone to the Middle East or the MLS because he still feels it isn't time to retire, just that (or maybe cause he was expecting to get similar offers like Beck's and Figo's and was dissapointed with what they ended up giving him), and to get back at Seedorf for sleeping with his ex. In 2 years, he will be gone like the wind to either one of this places.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
crazy4milan said:
Ronaldo hasn't gone to the Middle East or the MLS because he still feels it isn't time to retire, just that (or maybe cause he was expecting to get similar offers like Beck's and Figo's and was dissapointed with what they ended up giving him), and to get back at Seedorf for sleeping with his ex. In 2 years, he will be gone like the wind to either one of this places.

i dont believe it... i think that when ronaldo feels he is not able to play in european leagues, will return to brasil to play in flamengo, as he already told, he is fan of it

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hey guys look on the bright side :tongue: In summer Milan offered 10 milion pounds,Real demanded 20 and Milan gave up...Atleast now we would get him for free :tongue:

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
crazy4milan said:

Hell, I don't expect him to be that long in Milan. The bad thing is that he will not play for us in the CL.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
the way i see it is if we are not prepared to pay any money for big ron then it shows how much faith galliani and berlusconi have in him so why even bother, go for pato or somebody else younger.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
cosmin said:
Hell, I don't expect him to be that long in Milan. The bad thing is that he will not play for us in the CL.
Who said that those 2 years he will be at Milan? ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cosmin said:
Let's see: younger - yes, sense of humor - irrelevant, if Ronaldo didn't want to play he would go to MLS. On the other had Cassano is not an angel and I'll bet you Dida or Gattuso would kick his ass after a few training seasons, hasn't played in how many months? and isn't that fit to begin with. So in an ideal world I wouldn't want neather of them at Milan, but if I had to chose I'd go with Ronaldo.
A sense of humor helps to maintain a positive spirit in the dressing room. Dida ain't the type who kicks asses + Gattuso would most likely get on great. Cassano in fact did work to improve his fitness + also lost weight, sth Ronaldo didn't manage in the past 6 months. Not signing for a Mickey Mouse League club but for Milan doesn't equate desire to play, at least he seems rather content NOT playing @ Real. FatRon hasn't been booted from the seleção yet, right ? It's just a question of weighing positives against negatives. He has to keep up appearances of being a committed football player as he doesn't have an entertainment + advertising career waiting for him in the US + moving there or worse, to Arabia, would damage his image 4good.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Milan have confirmed they are ready to sign Ronaldo (only for free)

if we got him for free, and for 1 year and a half.... i really don't care if he is fat o whatever .... we are just giving him a chance, not a whole career...

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
Passion for *9* said:
A sense of humor helps to maintain a positive spirit in the dressing room. Dida ain't the type who kicks asses + Gattuso would most likely get on great. Cassano in fact did work to improve his fitness + also lost weight, sth Ronaldo didn't manage in the past 6 months. Not signing for a Mickey Mouse League club but for Milan doesn't equate desire to play, at least he seems rather content NOT playing @ Real. FatRon hasn't been booted from the seleção yet, right ? It's just a question of weighing positives against negatives. He has to keep up appearances of being a committed football player as he doesn't have an entertainment + advertising career waiting for him in the US + moving there or worse, to Arabia, would damage his image 4good.

Is this the kind of "positive spirit" he had at Real? Or Roma? Yes, he is a great team-player. I just said Dida because he looks like the type of player that could and would. Cassano doesn't look very fit to me, but then again it's been a while sence I got to see him in the Real shirt. I wonder why. Maybe Cappelo is a shite coach and can't see the italian wonder in front of him. I guess that's way he played Ronaldo rather then Cassano. But who the fuck is he to know, right?

Rossonero4Life!

Forza Milan!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan & Azzurri Players!!
We should welcome ronaldo... its true he is way past his glory days but a player of his calibre should always be welcomed to play for milan... give him a chance and see how he goes... its only a year and a half contract...

only bad thing is that he is cup-tied for the rest of the season

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
While i do agree that Cassano has an attitude problem, which is something that prevents him from playing and showing what he can really do, he is a brilliant brilliant player.When settled down and mentally healthy, El Pibe de Bari is capable of moments of pure magic and can bring something special to the table.He is a gamble for any team, but a gamble that could pay off HUGE dividends if handled correctly. In short, Cassano is a troubled genius;but a genius nonetheless.IMO he would have been ideal for us;although, as i've mentioned earlier, i wouldn't mind Ronaldo considering the current state we're in.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Let's use the good old pro et contra method to evaluate Ronaldo:
- reasons for Ronaldo:
1. facts and figures - say that he is a world class football player, one of the best in the history when you look at his personal achievments and the trophies he won
2. his abilities - a unique player, evrybody who watched his game even once know what I am talking about. He still has that golden touch and technique.
3. he is a striker who can dribble and make some special moves, things that Pippo and Gila can only dream on doing so he would probably pair well with one of them
4. he can find new motivation in Milanello with his Brazilian pals, including a superstar playmaker like Kaka
5. has experience in Italian football so probably wouldn't take long time to settle in

- reasons against Ronaldo
1. not even close to what he used to be at the moment, I am thinking about his current form, but also he lost much of the speed and agiliity in the past years. Some people would say that's coz...
2. ...he IS FAT - at least 6 kg too much and is NOT DEALING with it (not even Capello didn't doo much about that) which brings me to...
3.... lack of motivation, why else would such a player let himself go like that
4. injury proneness, it would be a disaster for him to get injured again in the...
5. ...age of 30 - typical Milan policy to bring old players. Nothing weird about that, though
6. his transfer would show lack of trust into Oliveira and Pippo who have to be very disheartened with their lack of goals. Bringing Ronaldo would be like pinch of salt on to the wound.
7. financial requirements, I'm not sure what are the details but Real can hardly just let him go without some transfer fee and his contract is VERY HEAVY.
8. HE IN NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY FOR MILAN IN EUROPE.

All things considered, I think that our managment made some sorry mistakes over the last years, and this move definitely smells like one of that... On the other hand, we might just get a superstar on a bargain deal and we need a real class striker so he might be the answer. He also might be a joke and a failure and the main question is - IS HE WORTH A GAMBLE? I think that we should try with him only if we get him on a free or almost-free transfer...

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
I don't know guys why you discuss about Cassano anymore, he wont come at Milan and that's for sure..
We wil sign Ronaldo now and in the summer maybe one young striker for the future ( when Pippo retire ) but not Cassano. Galliani's word is last, and he like to sign 30+ players.. I can imagine Galliani when we will sign Ronaldo " We did a promise to our fans that we will sign world class striker " and here it is .. our Ronaldo :D

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if we sign Ronaldo he would have to lose weight or else he would be doing the same as what he's doing in real madrid

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
We used to have a nice + active Ronaldo thread at one time, before some overzealous mod... etc

Ronaldo. I can't believe this shit. I can't believe, after all of Galliani's wordy declarations about Milan's new (+ welcome !!!) philosophy of scouting + developping young talent Arsenal-style, that we're back @ picking up garbage from around Europe. Why him + not Cassano ??????????????????? Why this fatass who's more interested in banging his latest squeeze, who happens to be his dentist (LOL), than in shaping up ?

FUCK
THIS
SHIT :mad:

Because our management is a stupidity. I have no idea why they don't get Cassano. I won't even bother to list all the pros for Cassano and the cons for Ronaldo. I am sooo disappointed, I was hoping Galliani would use the little bit of intelligence he has and buy Cassano. :head:

Another 30 year old underperforming player, he will fail just like Rivaldo.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His dentist? What's in it for him, he wants to lose the gap at last?

Milan chief Adriano Galliani has denied that the other players are angry at the bid for Ronaldo.
“The whole great family at Milan, from President Silvio Berlusconi to the Milanello security guards, agree. They have all given the OK to Ronaldo’s eventual arrival,” said the transfer guru.

While it has been confirmed that the Rossoneri are in negotiations to bring the Real Madrid and former Inter star back to San Siro on loan, there are rumours that the rest of the squad is unhappy with the switch.

In particular, it’s claimed that Pippo Inzaghi is furious, as it will push him further down the pecking order, already sitting behind Alberto Gilardino.

“If Ronaldo does come, it won’t be signalling the failure of any of our strikers, least of all Inzaghi, the best Italian forward in activity,” added Galliani.

“Ronaldo is an old dream of mine and if it comes true then that’s great, if not we are happy with the players we’ve got. It would be an addition, not a change.” (Football Italia)

Sigh. Take me now, God. Why are Milan so interested in Ronaldo, anyway? He was unparalleled in his prime, but now he's overweight, unmotivated and injury-prone. I guess "young" to Galliani is anyone below the age of 40. Forza Pippo!

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He is a short term solution, better than half our strikers, a proven goal scorer... fat or not, he still rakes in the goals beside his name. Besides, our players can learn a lot from him.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Also put it in this perspective... would you rather have Ronaldo or Borriello?
I'd take Ronaldo over Oliveira FFS!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not much of a comparison...I'd take just about anyone over Borriello and Oliveira at this time right now.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does Ronaldo have a spanish passport?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
ok guyz,.. inter fans are fuming,.. and according to one of their dumb polls in their forum more than 70 percent of the people still would like to see ronaldo as a nerazzurri and would hate to see him with us

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yousufshakeel65 said:
ok guyz,.. inter fans are fuming,.. and according to one of their dumb polls in their forum more than 70 percent of the people still would like to see ronaldo as a nerazzurri and would hate to see him with us

don't worry inter doesnt know what they want

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
even till last year, when debates used to happen before crucial champions league clashes of milan,.. we never had to worry coz we had shevchenko,.. at that point of time even players like ronaldo used to come so low down the tier compared to great sheva

its sad that sheva has met his sudden demise,..

maybe this sheva demise and ronaldo's re-emergence in the world football as no.1 striker would discourage milan players in future to follow sheva's path, furthermore ronaldo could convince kaka not to join real-madrid (if ever) citing how dumb and arrogant real madrid management is

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
As far as I'm concerned, they can have him. One more has-been to add to the pot.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
As far as I'm concerned, they can have him. One more has-been to add to the pot.
Everybody can say everything, but ronaldo is still one of the best strikers in football,.. when he has the ball in front of the goal then nobody can stop him! He would form a nice partnership with oliveira, glia, pippo

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think he'd we'd be good with a 4-3-3

Reaction score
Fav. Players
and we r not dishing out a small fortune to get him,.. he's most likely to arrive for free.. and if not on free,.. then only on a few millions

and he's actually someone who can really really fill the sheva gap

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
yousufshakeel65 said:
maybe this sheva demise and ronaldo's re-emergence in the world football as no.1 striker would discourage milan players in future to follow sheva's path, furthermore ronaldo could convince kaka not to join real-madrid (if ever) citing how dumb and arrogant real madrid management is

A very good quote!!