Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
You do realise that its WME who is making the matchmaking, not Bisping right?

Love both these fighters, but i got left hook Larry in this one.

It hass nothing to do with the fact he hasn't fought the top contenders. That is lame though, but I get he gets offered these fights. I've never been a fan of his. And I think GSP wins this fight, or maybe I'm just hoping.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
This is bullshit man happens to me all the time, cancelled going to Jones-DC. Idk whether to get a refund on the tickets now or to still just go, It annoys me that i'm paying the same money without the best fight & the one I was looking forward to most.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Khabib being out is a huge bummer, but at least Woodley vs Thompson is still on

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fuck Khabib, this is not the first time he missed weight. And fuck AKA, shittiest gym ever.

In other news, Ferguson is fucking crazy.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Man last night's UFC was awesome, spoilers ahead:

Spoiler:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7bc4maljX6JFB9S/giphy.gif

This was fucking brutal, the fight was competitive up to that point but man this guy produces some of the best highlight reels ever.

Then Shogun with that old men strength, putting out a vicious beating on his opponent:

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r547/mike_murphy1/Shogun Gian_zps6vpcnzds.gif

The main even though, i knew Kelvin had him, Belfort looks in such a bad shape. The strikes he was trowing earlier had no effect on Gastelum, it was only a matter of time till he was going to batter him.

Shame TRT is not allowed, Belfort would still be producing the goods if so.

Last edited:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Man last night's UFC was awesome, spoilers ahead:

Spoiler:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7bc4maljX6JFB9S/giphy.gif

This was fucking brutal, the fight was competitive up to that point but man this guy produces some of the best highlight reels ever.

Then Shogun with that old men strength, putting out a vicious beating on his opponent:

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r547/mike_murphy1/Shogun Gian_zps6vpcnzds.gif

The main even though, i knew Kelvin had him, Belfort looks in such a bad shape. The strikes he was trowing earlier had no effect on Gastelum, it was only a matter of time till he was going to batter him.

Shame TRT is not allowed, Belfort would still be producing the goods if so.
About to YouTube these fights

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
About to YouTube these fights

Just torrent them, better quality :D

Anyway Gunni ftw:

giphy.gif

Smooth as fuck.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
wanderlei chael >xinfinity de raindaime holm

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wanderlei vs. Chael in NYC Bellator PPV :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Chael will be in better shape ( does Bellator allow TRT?), he was in awful shape against Tito.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
April 9 coming up..

Black on black crime: Cormier vs Rumble 2
Moose vs Still ma boy

Can't wait.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weidman is sucking hard post usada.
Shame about Rumble, but DC son'ed him hard in these two matches.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Guys, can you tell me what the hype behind mike perry is about??? Who is that dude? Who has he beaten. His record isnt impressive and dint he get schooled by jouban.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys, can you tell me what the hype behind mike perry is about??? Who is that dude? Who has he beaten. His record isnt impressive and dint he get schooled by jouban.

******s on sherdog hype him up because he is "cool", think Borrielo type of personality..basically a twat.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Oh lol ok. Can he beat ellenberger?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck. cant believe it. jacare got decimated by whittaker. I dint know who to root for lol since i love both. Whittaker has been unstoppable off late. Could be the first aussie champ considering he is only 26. He has insane potential. I dont know if he can beat romero and rockhold though.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cody on tuf :fp: guy has some serious issues..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh lol ok. Can he beat ellenberger?

Well yeah, but very few people can't these days..so that's not saying much:lol:

Whittaker did beautiful work on Jacare, the guy has serious champ potential. Man the MW division is so stacked these days, lots of people can win on any given night.

Bisping trolling the shit out of everybody is also nice to watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
big mike is the best trash talker for sure. he mentioned recently that he will purposely choose whittaker over yoel for a title shot just to annoy and mess with him mentally.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Garbrandt: I'll sell KO video then donate to charity
Dillashaw: For fatherless kids

Snake be save AF:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
my picks for UFC 211

Miocic
Joanna
Masvidal
Yair
Poirier

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only woman worth watching

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
damn, poor jds. He got destroyed pretty badly by miocic. Miocic could be GOAT. cmon war cain, get ready for battle soon. We need a healthy cain back in HW division to make it more appealing to the casual fans.