The Man Love Corner

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanoMichael said:
Do it! Doooooooo Itttt! :D

Calum1903 said:
I would enjoy that.

You should set your sights on Stilian Petrov though - I think he'd be co-operative...

Well, due to popular demand i've created a thread, in which we can discuss our "man crushes", we all have them, dru with Amauri for example. :D

So, who's yours? Mine of course being Martin Laursen.

Stillian probably is quite co-operative but, being co-operative would ruin the thrill of the chase. :tongue:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Simone Perrotta during the 2006 World Cup created a slight stirring in my pantaloons. Those sideburns! :eek: :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
i can't believe this is happening.
Although i did watch a few brazil games in the mid/late 90s to watch Roberto Carlos's bulging thighs and nothing else. It was pure platonic muscular appreciation though :D

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They're not my crushes (I'm not gay), I don't scream their name while masturbating, but I can name some of the footballers where I think they would easily attract girls even if they were not famous.

Bojinov, Mutu, Ljungberg, Cannavaro, Mexes.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Jankulovski,Xavi and Frey. :D:D :tongue:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
man above man above me:

it's ok you can tell us how you really feel about them....we won't tell :D :D

lolzzzz this thread is hillarious...I knew I should have kept that Amauri comment to myself :D But whatever, the guy is hot and I'm confident in my sexuality and know that any club I go to, I'll NEVER see Giancarlo because it'll have be loaded with chicks/women/bitches however you call them.

Oh and the majority of us have viewed EVERY page in the sexiest girls thread it's not like THAT is ever in danger for a silly one like this one.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What the fuck!!!!
Armageddon is near :head:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Wild said:
What the fuck!!!!
Armageddon is near :head:
LOL
Dont worry, this is all a trap for the girls to open a thread in which they talk about other girls that they think are sexy. This thread is going to be worth it when that one opens up :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
LOL
Dont worry, this is all a trap for the girls to open a thread in which they talk about other girls that they think are sexy. This thread is going to be worth it when that one opens up :D
Armageddon wont seems a bad idea if that happened :
PS : check the liga thread coz am about 2 buwahahahahhhhhhh ur Vaselincia :tongue:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Armageddon wont seems a bad idea if that happened :
PS : check the liga thread coz am about 2 buwahahahahhhhhhh ur Vaselincia :tongue:
fuck espanyol. and you have two posts in here, but without appreciating a single male in the footballing world. i think u need to confirm to the rules of the thread and pick a footballer.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
fuck espanyol. and you have two posts in here, but without appreciating a single male in the footballing world. i think u need to confirm to the rules of the thread and pick a footballer.
Its the last 1 in my favorite list :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Its the last 1 in my favorite list :D
so u'd like her with a penis? :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drucurl said:
Oh and the majority of us have viewed EVERY page in the sexiest girls thread it's not like THAT is ever in danger for a silly one like this one.

that thread has turned me onto some hidden beauties i was unaware of :-)

radioactivenerd said:
Although i did watch a few brazil games in the mid/late 90s to watch Roberto Carlos's bulging thighs and nothing else. It was pure platonic muscular appreciation though :D

best comment ever

ps dru, amauri, overrated with that dumb dirty goatee.... he looks like an american construction worker (minus 50 lbs). However i do have a confession, ive asked my girlfriend why her hair isnt as soft and smooth as camorenesi's....

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Camoranesi looks like an ape.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
ps dru, amauri, overrated with that dumb dirty goatee
Add a snow cap, and he looks like Wild
:D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
However i do have a confession, ive asked my girlfriend why her hair isnt as soft and smooth as camorenesi's....
please, camoranesi tops the list of omfg-how-ugly-can-someone-be footballers, along with materazzi and both scarfaces.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:

Jeeeeesus min! I actually snorted with laughter at that, it was terribly inelegant. I hope you're happy! :tongue:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
please, camoranesi tops the list of omfg-how-ugly-can-someone-be footballers, along with materazzi and both scarfaces.

Ribery and?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
radioactivenerd said:

but he has better hair than 99.9% of women

i wonder what conditioner he uses

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
LOL
:head: you HAD to give it away......now we'll never hear about Beemer's undying love for Johanna Almgren :mad:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL1!!!!! im actually laughing out loud at this one hahahahahahahaha

this is getting a bit too much...i think im going to retire from this thread and go pump some iron and eat a dead animal to feel better about myself! :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
but he has better hair than 99.9% of women

llloooooolllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:D any gayer milano, and you'd be walking around with bleached tips :eek:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calum1903 said:
Jeeeeesus min! I actually snorted with laughter at that, it was terribly inelegant. I hope you're happy! :tongue:
he claims it was the thighs he was watching but c'mon when is the last time you ever heard about the thighs bulging? we all know what he was looking at :o

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
drucurl said:
he claims it was the thighs he was watching but c'mon when is the last time you ever heard about the thighs bulging? we all know what he was looking at :o
ahahahaha :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aberdeen's Lee Miller. Highlighted hair (a la Giancarlo :tongue: ), Berbatov style hairband/string thing, best striker we've had in years - he's got it all...except pace.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
zambrotta3yl3.jpg

not really man love, but zambrotta's expression cracks me up. 1 of the largest shit eating grins about his wife's 'personalitities' ive ever seen