The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
All free agents that could be of some use should be considered seriously. Badelj, Meyer and Asamoah could really be usable for us.

We desperately need totall footballers in midfield, technical and complete, but, there are few of them, and they are expensive, same could be told for CF's.
4-2-3-1 could be way to go. With 2 good wingers and one CAM I would gladly accept lower quality CF, even Bacca back should give us decent amount of goals with good setup behind him, same goes for Cutrone who could be ideal for that system, Hakan also.

Reina​
Conti---Leo---Roma---RR​
Badelj---Biglia​
Thauvin(Pavon)---Pastore---F.Anderson(Deulofeu)​
Bacca​

Bench: New GK(even Gabriel)
Calabria, Mussa, Zapata, new LB (Asamoah would be usefull)
Loca, Kessie, Meyer
Suso, Hakan, Bona( or let's say Bernard if Bonna is sold)
Cutrone
4-3-3 and 4-3-2-1 also options with this group.

Ultimately Aguero would come instead of Bacca, but that would be dream.

Donna, Silva, Kalinic should fetch us some money for transfers.

this looks horrible

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
All free agents that could be of some use should be considered seriously. Badelj, Meyer and Asamoah could really be usable for us.

We desperately need totall footballers in midfield, technical and complete, but, there are few of them, and they are expensive, same could be told for CF's.
4-2-3-1 could be way to go. With 2 good wingers and one CAM I would gladly accept lower quality CF, even Bacca back should give us decent amount of goals with good setup behind him, same goes for Cutrone who could be ideal for that system, Hakan also.

Reina​
Conti---Leo---Roma---RR​
Badelj---Biglia​
Thauvin(Pavon)---Pastore---F.Anderson(Deulofeu)​
Bacca​

Bench: New GK(even Gabriel)
Calabria, Mussa, Zapata, new LB (Asamoah would be usefull)
Loca, Kessie, Meyer
Suso, Hakan, Bona( or let's say Bernard if Bonna is sold)
Cutrone
4-3-3 and 4-3-2-1 also options with this group.

Ultimately Aguero would come instead of Bacca, but that would be dream.

Donna, Silva, Kalinic should fetch us some money for transfers.

replace badelj* with kessie and bacca with mandzukic and that's pretty good

*should be competing with biglia

there are plenty of good players out there that can be bought in for free, or on loans etc...that's how clubs like lazio and roma reach their targets with out spending much, you just need someone with some common sense to make it happen.

the best change milan can have this summer is miserabelli being sacked before june.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
F. Anderson and Thauvin over Suso and Hakan :lol:

thauvin has 25 goals and 13 assists playing on the right, what are you on about?

suso went from being a decent player who was underrated by milan fans to the most overrated player we've had in years, he's had a terrible 2018.

wouldn't mind anderson on the cheap/loan with option.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

there are plenty of good players out there that can be bought in for free, or on loans etc...that's how clubs like lazio and roma reach their targets with out spending much, you just need someone with some common sense to make it happen.

I think the best change milan can have this summer is miserabelli being sacked before june.

FFS :fp: we need a real goal scorer.
I'm sure even bacca will score more than mandzukic anyway.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
FFS :fp: we need a real goal scorer.
I'm sure even bacca will score more than mandzukic anyway.

bacca can't link up for shit, that's why i prefer mm17

and you can't buy a real goal scorer with no money, that's why I was agreeing with that poster since he's thinking of what's possible within a budget after selling dolla and other bums (he didn't mention suso but he should be sold)

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan: per Belotti 15 mln più Cutrone.
Secondo quanto riportato da La Stampa in edicola oggi, 12 maggio 2018, è sempre caldo l'asse Milan - Torino per Belotti e Cutrone. Ai rossoneri piace l'attaccante granata mentre Cairo vorrebbe proprio Cutrone come sostituto di Belotti. Il Milan, per acquistare il Gallo, vorrebbe offrire il cartellino di Cutrone più 15 milioni di euro

According to La Stampa Milan & Belotti track is still on. Cairo wants Cutrone to be a direct replacement for Belotti. Milan to offer Torino 15m plus Cutrone card for Belotti.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
thauvin has 25 goals and 13 assists playing on the right, what are you on about?

suso went from being a decent player who was underrated by milan fans to the most overrated player we've had in years, he's had a terrible 2018.

wouldn't mind anderson on the cheap/loan with option.

thauvin :lol:
he was shit in newcastle and now he's playing in a garbage league . simple as that.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
thauvin :lol:
he was shit in newcastle and now he's playing in a garbage league . simple as that.

and where is suso playing? in a garbage league as well.

suso couldn't even make it out of the liverpool reserves.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
According to #Tutto sport, Kalinic future is well away from Milan. This summer the player will move and his most likely destination will be one of Spartak Moscow, Bundesliga or China

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Politano:"Pronto per una big".
Politano, esterno del Sassuolo, accostato anche al Milan, intervistato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport ha parlato, tra le altre, anche del suo futuro. Ecco le dichiarazioni:"Futuro in una big? Io sono pronto, vedremo se arriveranno offerte. Parlerò con la società e decideremo insieme. Per adesso voglio finire bene la stagione, sia perché giochiamo contro due grandi squadre comeInter e Roma (io sono tifoso giallorosso...) sia perché sono a quota 9 gol e potrei raggiungere perla prima volta la doppia cifra. Rischierei di giocare meno in una big? Ma per me è sempre stato così dappertutto e non sarebbe un problema. Io non ho paura di niente. Il gol più bello? A San Siro contro il Milan. E a San Siro sto per tornare...".

Politano confirming if an offer from a big club arrives he’ll leave. Brace yourselves, Politano it is.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan eye Falcao or Muriel
By Football Italia staff

Milan will target Monaco striker Radamel Falcao, but if they fail to qualify for the Europa League, the option is Sevilla’s Luis Muriel.

According to TuttoJuve, the Rossoneri have identified Colombia international Falcao as the centre-forward they need to really boost their attacking potential next term.

However, he would only be affordable if they qualified for the Europa League, something that is currently up in the air.

They lost the Coppa Italia Final 4-0 to Juventus, so fifth and sixth now go into the tournament from Serie A, while seventh enter the preliminary rounds starting in July.

The newspaper claims that if Milan don’t make it into Europe, then they’ll be forced to downsize their transfer strategy and will go for Muriel instead.

Also a Colombia international, 27-year-old Muriel joined Sevilla from Sampdoria last summer for €21.5m.

He has scored nine goals with four assists in 45 competitive games for the Spanish side.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
and where is suso playing? in a garbage league as well.

suso couldn't even make it out of the liverpool reserves.

Suso also flopped in PL.

And SA is also a garbage league so...

now i know that there are a bunch of idiots in this forum .
it's absolute bullshit .serie a is better than french stupid league anyway . everyone know that .

but you two are idiots and i can't do anything about your lack of intelligence.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic to China is probably best case scenario for us.

The same logic was used for Kalinic that people are using for MM17. He is a good player but I am not sure he is what we needed.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score

it's absolute bullshit .serie a is better than french stupid league anyway . everyone know that .

Relax no need to insult people for disagreeing with them.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Thauvin/Depay are both curently better players and having a better season than Suso regardless of which league they play in.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

the best change milan can have this summer is miserabelli being sacked before june.

:fp:
Might as well just extend Kalinic's contract :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not even comparable

this anti croatian player stance from the bosnian users here is getting old

*anti underwhelming strikers that just happen to be croatian ;)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mandzukic

Bacca and kalinic >> mandzukic

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
underwhelming? he's been playing LW for nearly 2 seasons.

again, I'd only accept him for a certain price, it's not like I'm saying go spend 25 million on him.

sell bacca for 15, use 10-15 of it to sign mandzukic, that's a good deal imo.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mirabelli ready to f up more money.

F up the mercato, f up connections with Raiola, will loose one of the best young gk in the world, might loose bonaventura to juve who is a solid squad player, f up both cf's.

If he wants to give away cutrone he needs to be shot. Yes, signed strinic.

Didnt say a word after coppa disaster. Not Milan stile! Out with interisti

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Anyways mandzukic isn’t a sarri type player so get him off your lists :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bacca, Kalinic, Mandzukic are all great options for lead striker for a team targeting 7th spot.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bacca, Kalinic, Mandzukic are all great options for lead striker for a team targeting 7th spot.

higuain is not going to happen my friend :D

and can we stop acting like kalinic is on the same level of mandzukic and even bacca?

Anyways mandzukic isn’t a sarri type player so get him off your lists :o

fuck sarri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule