AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Received a vintage 1960's Milan jersey from my brother for Christmas.
Will post a picture during the week.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
http://www.acmilanstoreusa.com

Soon

welcome.png

Nice list

Naughty list...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
January offers already up? Usually around 15th or so?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I'd like a collar and I'm not a fan of V-necks but otherwise it's not bad at all, actually it's pretty damn badass

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont like that water mark at all, its too much... Imo we should keep it traditional and simple. Less is more.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Hm you're right about that and Milan is all about class too...still think it could look sophisticated.

I would really like a collar though. V necks are the opposite of class imo. But a collar on this hm... I clearly haven't thought this through yet.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hm you're right about that and Milan is all about class too...still think it could look sophisticated.

I would really like a collar though. V necks are the opposite of class imo. But a collar on this hm... I clearly haven't thought this through yet.

As a third jersey, this would be perfectly acceptable. Looks pretty good!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if we could hurry up the new kit manufacturer deal that would be great...there is pretty much nothing available to buy on milanstore...really cramping my style

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Milan store needs to hurry up :mad:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I can think of no reason as to why they haven't announced the new sponsor yet except that they haven't concluded the deal yet.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
CF: Jersey sponsorship classification

In recent years a huge gap has arisen between the Italian teams and other top European clubs. In particular from an economic point of view. Despite the arrival of several rich foreign investors, the Italians are more than a step behind.

Enormous differences exist also in terms of jersey sponsorship. After the new agreement between Real Madrid and Fly Emirates (70 million), the club led by president Florentino Perez overtook Manchester United (62 m) and flew to the top spot. Very close to the English club are the other Spanish giants of Barcelona (55 m), who have just signed a contract with Rakuten.

And the Italians? According to the data of Calcio & Finanza, the first is Juventus in eleventh place with a sponsorship contract with Jeep worthy of 21 million euros. Immediately behind in 12th place there is AC Milan who earn 14.5 million from Fly Emirates.

On the other hand, Inter has a sponsorship deal of 10.1 million euros with Pirelli. The three top Italian clubs are not only far from the top clubs of Europe but also from clubs like Tottenham, who have recently signed the new deal.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Sky: Milan-Puma: the figures of the sponsorship agreement
After more than 20 years Adidas decided to end their sponsorship with AC Milan. Now the rossoneri have reached an agreement with Puma and Sky reports the figures of the deal.

It is now well known the divorce between the Rossoneri and Adidas at the end of this season. The parties have formalized the early termination of the contract a few weeks ago and normally this news has opened a lot of discussions.

Adidas in the Serie A championship has decided to rely only on Juventus, after years of technical support for the red and blacks. Obviously, in Casa Milan, the management for a while has been searching for a new partner and it seems that it has already been identified in Puma, with whom an agreement has already been reached but the official announcement will be given only at the beginning of 2018.

Sky Sports reports today the numbers of AC Milan’s new deal with Puma. According to Sky the club will go from earning nearly 20 million euros per year that guaranteed Adidas to 12 millions from Puma. However, the part of the bonuses related to team results will be much better. Chief Commercial Officer of AC Milan, Lorenzo Giorgetti, has spoken of an improved agreement with the new technical sponsor in comparison with the previous one. An affirmation that probably takes into account the total between the fixed figure and the variable one.

Anyway, the figures emerged in these hours will have to be confirmed. It will be imperative for Milan to reach important goals to earn the bonuses from its sponsors, especially if the variable part is substantial and according to rumors it may be up to 10 millions.

sorry if it's already been posted :D

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
My first ever AC MILAN shirt! It just arrived 1 hour ago ! :D
27073149_2022638421394382_5781769909287951678_n.jpg

27072784_2022638388061052_9092992277152619468_n.jpg

27332361_2022638488061042_1730769935156714354_n.jpg

27072838_2022638464727711_6023586894930568937_n.jpg

Thanks to my credit card and to AC MILAN ! :D

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Congrats Daniel!

I wonder how the Home 09/10 kit got the least votes in the poll. It's clearly the best :conf:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
man..we finally gonna get long sleeves again?..plese for us puma

61hoWNnMTtL._SY463_.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/sponsor/2018-02-12/puma-and-ac-milan-announce-long-term-partnership

PUMA and AC Milan have today announced an official long-term partnership, that brings together two of the most passionate, iconic and ambitious brands in Football industry.

Effective 1st July 2018, PUMA will become our official partner, global technical supplier and official licensing partner.

Bjørn Gulden, Chief Executive Officer of PUMA said: "We are very proud to be partnering with AC Milan. They are one of the most successful clubs in the Football history with a large, global fan base and the team and their fans show the true spirit of football. If you ask me, the Rossoneri jersey is one of the most iconic jerseys in football. We are looking forward to the next chapter of this legendary football club being with PUMA".

Marco Fassone, our CEO also commented on the new partnership: "I am very pleased to announce our partnership with PUMA, to whom we are bound by mutual esteem and by our common passion for sports and football values. They represent a major international brand and we will be proceeding together in the next few football seasons in our strategic pathway striving to reach new and extraordinary goals off and on the pitch".

It was then Lorenzo Giorgetti, our Chief Commercial Officer to speak: "We are very proud of the agreement signed with PUMA and look forward to starting this new adventure together. PUMA’s mission, quite clearly expressed in the brand positioning with the claim "FOREVER FASTER", perfectly combines with the ambitions of our Club on the pitch and in the commercial development, where PUMA will accompany us as an ideal partner to face the forthcoming challenging football seasons".

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so...they gonna make a ***** wait til july 1st to see a pic or ???

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
Last edited: