The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Swiss-German language outlet Blick claim that the Switzerland international is ‘unsettled’ and as such a number of clubs are now eyeing a possible move.

Atletico Madrid, Schalke, Dortmund, Everton and Roma are all also credited with interest in Rodriguez, who has amassed four goals and five assists during his time at the club.

Given that Diego Laxalt is out on loan at Torino and Ivan Strinic left in the summer, Milan would surely have to seek a replacement if they allowed him to depart.

During the summer Calciomercato.com claimed Milan would look to listen to offers for Rodriguez for a fee of around €20m.

Making a profit on RR this summer maybe? Imagine that, who would've thought.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I would be keen to see him play there... it’s his actual position.. that he likes/wants to play. I’d prefer Paq but I’m willing to give him a shot. Same as Honda gets heaps of shit on here.. they’re not wingers. Square peg circle hole.

There is no such thing as Hakan and his 'actual position'. He's awful everywhere, we've been witnessing this for almost 3 years now.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Mattia Caldara should be in the Milan squad for the match against Lecce (October 20)

[La Gazzetta dello Sport]

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There is no such thing as Hakan and his 'actual position'. He's awful everywhere, we've been witnessing this for almost 3 years now.

I’ve watched every game too. How many bad games has he had at CAM?

If he fails, then that sucks for us all. What if he succeeds and finally starts living up to his potential?

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
i think a 433 is more likely..considering our players, and his most successful spell at lazio

my choice

rebic----piatek----suso
benacer--biglia--kessie
theo---cpt---cb------rb--

i think it will be like this but with leo starting for now at LW

and im thinking paqueta at lcm, bc pioli likes a midfielder who can push up when in posession and play in between the lines like a 4-2-3-1

we will see

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EGg2puDWoAEazRL

This better be a joke.

Leao and Paqueta instead of Hakan and Rebic and I´d take it. Rebic LW and Leao CF if Piatek cannot get his shit together.

Double pivot should be 2 out of Kessie, Bennacer and Biglia. Each of them has their downsides although I´d think that the double pivot could help Bennacer quite a bit.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
More worrisome thing is Biglia, I hope that Pioli won't force him because he's not that same player he had in Lazio.

Don't play finished (almost) 35yo player who'll leave next summer instead of young Ben who actually needs games in his legs. No point.

I wouldn't say much if Biglia is sensational player, I always prefer quality... but he's not. He's actually worse.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More worrisome thing is Biglia, I hope that Pioli won't force him because he's not that same player he had in Lazio.

Don't play finished (almost) 35yo player who'll leave next summer instead of young Ben who actually needs games in his legs. No point.

I wouldn't say much if Biglia is sensational player, I always prefer quality... but he's not. He's actually worse.

What speaks for Biglia is that he probably is the best player in a deep sitting role, from what I've seen from Bennacer and Kessie they both profit if they can push up a little.
So I could understand playing him if it benefits the team, I don't have a very high opinion of him either and he is a huge flop.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He can be best fit in theory but he's shit player.

Maybe Ben and Kessie will benefit from double pivot position, it will be easier for both.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Swiss-German language outlet Blick claim that the Switzerland international is ‘unsettled’ and as such a number of clubs are now eyeing a possible move.

Atletico Madrid, Schalke, Dortmund, Everton and Roma are all also credited with interest in Rodriguez, who has amassed four goals and five assists during his time at the club.

Given that Diego Laxalt is out on loan at Torino and Ivan Strinic left in the summer, Milan would surely have to seek a replacement if they allowed him to depart.

During the summer Calciomercato.com claimed Milan would look to listen to offers for Rodriguez for a fee of around €20m.

Making a profit on RR this summer maybe? Imagine that, who would've thought.
All this after one Theo goal lol. Naaa I will keep the boy, competition helps to improve and he will. Stop this shit

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I cant believe it took fkn Pioli for us to try 4231

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli doesn't even have the full team at his disposal with half the team on international duty yet they are making lineups.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
jC7kCUZ.png

I'd love to see this lineup, with Rebić and Leão often switching positions.

Why would you want to see Krunic in any starting lineup...he flat out sucks. Bona, Hakan, Paqueta are all better options.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All this after one Theo goal lol. Naaa I will keep the boy, competition helps to improve and he will. Stop this shit

I'm sure RR wants to play and not ride the bench. He'll never start at Milan again unless another injury occurs. I said it in the summer that he would be gone, if not for that Theo injury in preseason, he probably would be gone already.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I cant believe it took fkn Pioli for us to try 4231

Yeah, but maybe we'll just see 433 since the team have played that before. We won't know til match day which formation it is. Just no more 4312 experiments thankfully.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
4231 is very versatile,
It can be 433, 442, 451,424

I doubted Pioli yesterday, but now i kinda like His vibe

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whatever is the formation i feel like Leao should play CF, but he will actually have to play winger because they don't want to sacrifice Piatek

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Pioli doesn't even have the full team at his disposal with half the team on international duty yet they are making lineups.

Luckily, he has his lynchpin available, Lucas Biglia.

Seriously, I can see Biglia becoming our most important midfielder under Pioli -- but that's only if he stays injury free, which at this point, would be a miracle.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Boys, 31 remaining games to play dai daii dai

Lets go unbeaten and win the league please. Make devilo a happy man

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Luckily, he has his lynchpin available, Lucas Biglia.

Seriously, I can see Biglia becoming our most important midfielder under Pioli -- but that's only if he stays injury free, which at this point, would be a miracle.

Dude ...biglia is shit , he's Done .

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boys, 31 remaining games to play dai daii dai

Lets go unbeaten and win the league please. Make devilo a happy man

93 points up for grabs still. Milan will probably need like another 65 points for top 4. That sounds reasonable if you take care of business against the midtable and bottom feeders that you are suppose to take care of.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t care if we win the rest of the season with 1-0 pk goal.
I just want as many tri punto as possible.

Absolutely. Don't care if we play the ugliest football in the whole history of the sport, just get as many points as it takes to get top 4 in the end

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
93 points up for grabs still. Milan will probably need like another 65 points for top 4. That sounds reasonable if you take care of business against the midtable and bottom feeders that you are suppose to take care of.

That's a 2 points per game average from here on out.
We got that only 6 times in our history in the 3 point era.
95/96, 98/99, 03/04, 04/05, 10/11, 11/12.
I would really like to be hopeful, but this is a big ask, especially for a coach coming right in while the team is in shambles, no pre-season,...
It will take a fucking miracle

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Hiring average coach never worked and there are people who still have hopes for Pioli. One question... when will you learn? :o

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's a 2 points per game average from here on out.
We got that only 6 times in our history in the 3 point era.
95/96, 98/99, 03/04, 04/05, 10/11, 11/12.
I would really like to be hopeful, but this is a big ask, especially for a coach coming right in while the team is in shambles, no pre-season,...
It will take a fucking miracle

Well that is what it will probably take for top 4. Usually you need around 70 points to be in the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.