• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It would be absolutely magical to have a strong first half and then a few key signings to increase quality in january...

Man, I hope this happens. We need a new van Bommel signing. He carried that Scudetto on his back.

Football has moved on from battlers like Keane and Bommel... its a thinking mans game now. B4 we add to the roster we need to choose our style and only after bring in the players.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I want the days of old back... where wc talent wud flock to 3 clubs. PSG & city have ruined that... Neymar, Mbappe, KDB, and Bernardo shud be at Milan

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where would Rabiot play at Barca? Vidal turned into a rotation player going there. Rabiot probably wouldn't crack their starting XI either. If he leaves PSG then Milan would be the wise choice over Barca if Leo is serious about chasing him.

That's true but same goes for Pjaca a few years back... many players choose the instant glory instead of doing the wise career choice. Right now we can't offer trophies, so many players would prefer to ride the bench in Madrid or Barcelona instead of being a starter here

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i doubt that barca will fo for rabiot.

they were pissed off because they chase him whole summer but he refuse to move so they end with vidal, who is back up sa well.
plus, they have that kid arthur who is gonna be great player.

but the problem is, it's not only barca, it's arsenal, man u, liverpool, juventus etc., he can end everywhere.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It would be absolutely magical to have a strong first half and then a few key signings to increase quality in january...

Man, I hope this happens. We need a new van Bommel signing. He carried that Scudetto on his back.

oh please. MVB was good, but he had his fuck ups and definitely wasnt the key guy for scudetto.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I want the days of old back... where wc talent wud flock to 3 clubs. PSG & city have ruined that... Neymar, Mbappe, KDB, and Bernardo shud be at Milan

:fp:

If you wanna point the finger at anyone its this guy

bos4.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Mourinho can go fuck himself with a rusty rod. He can have that trash defender named Skrinar though, don't care about that anti footballer.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Couldn't watch the Olympiakos or Chievo matches but both are great results.

We are in a position where if we win our game in hand, we'd be 4th... We are not having a bad season whatsoever

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
We've been good all season, only poor game was vs Napoli, though we were clinical.

We should be sitting higher, we've had poor luck.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
paqueta & one of barella/paredes in January.

grazie mille

If Ibra does come in January then I would guess they switch to 4-4-2. Ibra would still tear Serie A apart. Plenty of playing time to be had between Higuain, Cutrone, Ibra between Serie A, Europa League, Coppa Italia. Plus subs or suspensions that come up. You would have Jack/Hakan for LM and Suso/Samu for RM. I could see them go for a CM like Paredes in January like you said that can back up Biglia or even play right next to him if need be in a 4-4-2. Even Rabiot/Ramsey who seem to be leaving their respective clubs make sense for CM spots if they could be attainable in January. I think we will see 2-3 new mids arrive between January and next summer. One being SMS next summer.

Maybe they go for Paqueta for January. Isn't the season over in Brazil in December-January?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's start Reina he's a better leader, great at playing out of the back and isn't prone to errors like donna. Honestly he's a great fit for us maybe we can keep a clean sheet

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I forgot about Strinic. Is he going to be able to play at all this season? If he returns and backs up RR, you can advance Laxalt into the midfield.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Woa I totally forgot we have him
I forgot about Strinic. Is he going to be able to play at all this season? If he returns and backs up RR, you can advance Laxalt into the midfield.

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

What is diff between have a LB sub and CM sub or LW/RW sub for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Paratici on Marotta: “Could he go to Inter? I wouldn’t be surprised, because he’s a great director and one of the best of the past 10 years, perhaps along with [Adriano] Galliani."

:g: bello

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Paratici on Marotta: “Could he go to Inter? I wouldn’t be surprised, because he’s a great director and one of the best of the past 10 years, perhaps along with [Adriano] Galliani."

:g: bello

Lol if he's comparing him to Galliani in the last 10 years he must really hate Marotta. Slaphead wrote the book on how to incur losses of 100m annually and consistently finish midtable with one of the highest wage bills in the league :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
attention to my fellow Conte fanboys.
Conte is heading to Real Madrid.

Don't think so. Conte turned down RM last season because he said Galacticos are incompatible with his training methods. I doubt this has changed just because Ronaldo left.

Just because Gattuso won a couple of easy games against fodders like Sassuolo + Chievo (rock bottom in Serie A) doesn't mean we should stop searching for a real coach.

#GATTUSOOUT

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lol if he's comparing him to Galliani in the last 10 years he must really hate Marotta. Slaphead wrote the book on how to incur losses of 100m annually and consistently finish midtable with one of the highest wage bills in the league :lol:

which one signed the rapist for 100m?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yep conte in gattuso out. undoubtedly.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
SMS is a guaranteed Milan player come next summer.

I hope so. He's scored less this season because he's been playing in a deeper role whereas last season he did most of the damage at AM. I don't think he's played AM once this season. However, he still remains a great talent as players with the right mix of physicality + technicality with a nose for goal are hard to find.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
which one signed the rapist for 100m?

Both. Slaphead signed Robinho in 2010 whereas One-Eyed Jack signed Ronaldo this summer. However, Galliani signed his rapist at a fraction of the price so is clearly the superior director :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.