The Rumour Commode XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
:lol: Its all in fun and jest but really... criticizing ANY player during pre-season endurance training is silly. Half of you guys have never had to run a day in your life, let alone come back from a broken leg and work their way back into fitness after your body has atrophied from lack of use for a year. Lets be a bit more sympathetic gents.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Im surprised milan didnt go for mazzari. His record against sassuolo pretty much makes him a wizzard for milan standards.

:lol::thumbsup:

Mazzarri should never have left Napoli.... he was doing a fine job there... both have gone backwards ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDgcc5Sif3k

Break them Miha - who cant rise will be swept aside :proud:

giphy.gif

:lol:

Sinisa in that gif is like, "FUCK, THAT'S MY CAPTAIN?!?!?!?!?!"

Miha gonna go bald by the end of the season

I mean, what a captain is he? :fp:

U can cry like a baby under shower, just dont show that on the pitch.

:thumbsup:

Is that Mauri patting him on the back?

like "im taking your job"

Soon it shall be.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Negotiations Abdennour could get to a solution. As collected by Tuttomercatoweb Tunisian defender he could dress really Milan's shirt, but from next season. Following the restrictions imposed on the membership of immigrants (Milan have occupied the two slots with Carlos Bacca and Luiz Adriano), the Rossoneri are ready to buy also the player, leaving him on loan at Monaco, giving way to the Principality club to have him available in a season that sees the team engaged in the preliminaries of the Champions League, and then have plenty of time to look for a replacement since the summer of 2016. The Milan, at the same time, could lose Mexes in the summer of 2016, and if not this' summer, the next is that of farewell to Alex.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score

EPQQi9.gif

omg i swear i imagined a scene just like this would eventually happen:lol:

haha this is hella funny....but hey give him credit for not giving up :lol::lol:

I like monto unlike some of you who are just waiting for him to slip, but I will criticize him for sure. I do this to everyone, even for lord boner

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

People hating on Monto because of that pic are idiots of the highest order. Have you guys ever played football? or even run a mile?

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's trying to get fit after breaking a leg and barely playing for a whole year. Guys around here are just irrational haters. Go through old training videos and show me Maldini never, ever making that pose after a run. Do it, asshats.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
montolivo is out of shape, always.

half asses on the field for the past 3-4years now. nothing new

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Negotiations Abdennour could get to a solution. As collected by Tuttomercatoweb Tunisian defender he could dress really Milan's shirt, but from next season. Following the restrictions imposed on the membership of immigrants (Milan have occupied the two slots with Carlos Bacca and Luiz Adriano), the Rossoneri are ready to buy also the player, leaving him on loan at Monaco, giving way to the Principality club to have him available in a season that sees the team engaged in the preliminaries of the Champions League, and then have plenty of time to look for a replacement since the summer of 2016. The Milan, at the same time, could lose Mexes in the summer of 2016, and if not this' summer, the next is that of farewell to Alex.

or maybe in JANUARY

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

We're this rich? Okay then...

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
mauri looking unfazed #youth #future. Gonna bench monto in no time

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
It's just weakness leaving Montolivo's body! He's struggled with fitness last season, 2015/2016 he's gonna get back to his Fiorentina days and be running like Arda Turan.

sprengersma

Defender
Reaction score
It's just weakness leaving Montolivo's body! He's struggled with fitness last season, 2015/2016 he's gonna get back to his Fiorentina days and be running like Arda Turan.

i hope so.

but i'm liking miha more and more.
can anyone recall if there was a player at some point to be that exausted during training last year?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Good on him if he does, but this remains to be seen. People are judging Monto based on nothing but hot air. Let the man play, finally free of injury, and then judge.

It just plays into the narrative that he is weak, unfit and not fit to lead in some of the fans mind.

What is even more hilarious are the defenders trying to give defences and excuses when they really dont need to be. What matters is if he is fit and effective during the season.

The defence makes the whole thing better :lol::lol::lol:

i hope so.

can anyone recall if there was a player at some point to be that exausted during training last year?

In the past our training always looked like a stroll in the park. It has been that way for years.
- In past seasons we have always had conditioning issues where the players look great for 20-30 mins, where we cant press when losing or where we struggle to possess the ball when winning or players just not making themselves available or making attacking runs etc.

If this hard work and better tactics change our play regardless of formation then I'm all for it.

Last edited:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
so I'm completely baffled here. the people praising miha (proven arsehole, inter scum) are calling the other side inter sympathizers? Like you've already forgotten his past and what hes meant to us for nearly 20 years?

I don't doubt that he's a good coach for milan right now. I also don't dout that he's a dick and I will dislike him forever. Please don't compare him to mancini, the gulf in experience at this level is very significant.

I think Mancini's a solid coach , I also think he's underachieved a bit.I know what he's won before you mention it.But with the squads he's had and his own ability as a coach I think at both Inter and City he underachieved massively in Europe.

On Miha , rather him inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing ing.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
sinisa is sooooooooooo clowning in this

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Bunch of armchair warriors with e-muscles here.
The irony

i hope so.

Indeed
I think Mancini's a solid coach , I also think he's underachieved a bit.I know what he's won before you mention it.But with the squads he's had and his own ability as a coach I think at both Inter and City he underachieved massively in Europe.

On Miha , rather him inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing ing.

:thumbsup:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Bertolacci had as many assists LAST SEASON, as Montolivo has had since 2011 COMBINED, in Serie A

dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule