Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I am okay with getting rid of the San Siro and building a Messi theme park in its place.

100% more visitors, guaranteed.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
And then what ..... he joins Milan ?!!! :lol:

Yes...:lol:. Let a man dream wildboy :(.
I would forgive g for all his past mistakes if he gets any player from the following list; isco, suarez, neymar benzema, goetze, reus, gundogan.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Thomas Partey with a winner this time. Impressive player.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jesus what an ending to the Valencia-RM game

insane!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So since Madrid won't win the title this season, and probably not the CL..is it safe to say Crissy is fucking off either back to England or going to Paris?

That's just another 2 more years till he is at Milan:proud::jump::dance:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Barca just signed 77 players after their ban fininshed

CX3kHzXWEAANYdZ.jpg

Elmayonesa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
AS reporting Benitez is sacked, Zidane will take the job.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Im glad zidane finally got the job. he needs to fail and be removed from the club. reminds me of Alan Shearer who was newcastle legend and always around the club making it hard for managers. Finally he got the job and failed by taking them down. his ties with the club died there and then. Zidane needs to be out of Real

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Im glad zidane finally got the job. he needs to fail and be removed from the club. reminds me of Alan Shearer who was newcastle legend and always around the club making it hard for managers. Finally he got the job and failed by taking them down. his ties with the club died there and then. Zidane needs to be out of Real

what the fuck :lol::lol::lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I dont care about him or Real, but yeah he's gonna fail hard.

Anyway, wtf was Valencia thinking replacing Nuno with Gary Neville? Interim, but still... I remember Valencia fans celebrating when he got sacked....and they replace him with some pundit who made Nuno's results look great?:lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Real doing a milan lool

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Incredible how Madrid will just throw anybody under the bus, no loyalty for 2 cents! I know that too much loyalty is also harmful, but at least show some kind of backbone. Not a fan of Benitez but man he got a raw deal. It's like the only thing they live for is the new thing, they just always want the next new shiny piece of ass walking around no matter what it is. They might be a club with rich history but it's hard to respect that kind of organization, that don't stand by their actions and decisions.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
2016: Conte to Milan, Allegri to Italy, Mourinho to Madrid, Rafa to Juve.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

:thumbsup:

I also got the impression (pretty sure I'm wrong) that Zidane was secretly undermining Ancelotti as well. I'm sure he said some shit that wasn't particularly supportive of Carlo in his crisis moments at Madrid.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Incredible how Madrid will just throw anybody under the bus, no loyalty for 2 cents! I know that too much loyalty is also harmful, but at least show some kind of backbone. Not a fan of Benitez but man he got a raw deal. It's like the only thing they live for is the new thing, they just always want the next new shiny piece of ass walking around no matter what it is. They might be a club with rich history but it's hard to respect that kind of organization, that don't stand by their actions and decisions.

Rafa was done after the 4-0 loss to barca....he was walking dead man. sad thing is this is the only time Rafa compromised in what he believes is right in football and went along with Reals madness of having ronaldo, bale, benzema, James, modric and kroos start. Under Rafas career he never played such unbalanced midfield. Because he is a Real fan he agreed to go with this even though it was clear he never wanted this. after the 0-4 he dropped James and went for balance in midfield. He basically asked for the sack. The sad part is if Rafa picked a balance midfield, no way they would lose 0-4 to barca at home.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Zidane is official now

Zidane: "This is important day for me - like all new coaches I've emotion, more than as player, but from tomorrow it will be something else"

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
So far, Zidane is the type of coach I always thought Montolivo would become..

Backstab.jpg

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Zidane was a smart player and tactically sound.
Am gonna follow his manager career for sure.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
So was pippo. Just saying.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not this again allan lol. ZidGOAT and you know it.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Zidane was a smart player and tactically sound.
Am gonna follow his manager career for sure.

he aint gonna do better than mourinho and benetiz who are very established and experience managers. this barca team is too good. I would be amazed if he is the manager 2017

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So was pippo. Just saying.
Pippo wasnt a tactical wizard like Zidane was.
In fact , I predicted Pippo will be a shit manager.
It will be very rare for players like Gatu , Pippo to be managers, they were more about passion & being pros than being smart & tactical.
On the other hand guys like Pirlo , Seedorf were all tactical.
So for me I would be surprise if one of the first group made it as managers while on the other hand I would be surprised if the second group failed.

Schedule