Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
its berlusconis fault ... very bad decision very costly too

I dont think anyone is disputing that.Everyone could see he was on the decline at Barca.

Berlu just loves to make one stupid mistake after another.Still at least we saw both him and Ibra playing at the same time in a Milan shirt.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Pisses me off that he can play there like a top dog, and in Europe his final years(Barca+Milan) played like garbage for his standards.

it's all about motivation.

pirlo is working his ass off for jube, hell I saw a couple of matches for seedorf since he left and he's been working like flamini at arsenal.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I dont think anyone is disputing that.Everyone could see he was on the decline at Barca.

Berlu just loves to make one stupid mistake after another.Still at least we saw both him and Ibra playing at the same time in a Milan shirt.

Hahah yeah you are right
berlu makes shit happen even though unlike yesteryears we dont get stars at their very best
ronaldo rivaldo ronaldinho beckahm ibra :lol:all of them were panic low cost buys :D backfired a lot financially but berlu likes his stars

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Ronaldinho decides his own future.. He's got enough talent even at 32. But his partying days get the best of him and his dedication are missing.

Obviously the level of competition in Brasil isn't as good as Europe, it'd be interesting to see if he could get back.

In this form he's already better than Boateng.. He would be a great loan ala Beckham for Milan for free.

Vinns

Primavera
Reaction score
Ronaldinho crowned the greatest player in the first decade of the millennium and will receive his award shortly after.

66054_4306445691744_1898249308_n.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Its a Nike award

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
brought to you by: sambasprite

good job dinho! :thumbsup:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
hes doing it intentionally :)

Ronaldinho selecao

Chuggy

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, Maldini, Nesta, Batistuta, Rivaldo, R10, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, Balotelli,Prince, SES, Pato
king of crossbar challenge

Chuggy

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, Maldini, Nesta, Batistuta, Rivaldo, R10, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, Balotelli,Prince, SES, Pato
won brazilian player of the year and mr senatore tried selling how he has sucked since moving from milan i just wanted to wait for the results to come out! even at flamengo he was by far the best player he even played 4months without getting paid before finally stopped giving a shit some ppl just love to bash the players they hate! he is still better than most playmakers in serie A allegri bitched cuz he was lazy in training? you dont treat an ex ballon dor like a dog by subbing him in after 90mins in consecutive games wish he had scored that overhead kick against roma to shut allegri up!

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
maybe if he tried hard at training, Allegri would have played him longer than 5 minutes

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
its not because of training, Allegri doesnt like creative players simple as.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
won brazilian player of the year and mr senatore tried selling how he has sucked since moving from milan i just wanted to wait for the results to come out! even at flamengo he was by far the best player he even played 4months without getting paid before finally stopped giving a shit some ppl just love to bash the players they hate! he is still better than most playmakers in serie A allegri bitched cuz he was lazy in training? you dont treat an ex ballon dor like a dog by subbing him in after 90mins in consecutive games wish he had scored that overhead kick against roma to shut allegri up!

:lol::lol::lol:

The award he won was an Internet vote poll against Diego Cavalieri and Vagner Love.
A poorly conceived popularity award.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
brought to you by---the ronald mcdonald house

:thumbsup:

GJ dinho

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol here come the flocks :lol:

because he must have won an award by being crap :lol:

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Regardless of the award, his performances this season definitely deserved praise. I watched a lot of Mineiro games cuz of him and thought he was their best player along with Bernard.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
:lol::lol::lol:

The award he won was an Internet vote poll against Diego Cavalieri and Vagner Love.
A poorly conceived popularity award.

I'm outraged. Internet voters suck monkey balls. How Vagner Love didn't win that is beyond me, he's El Delantero del Amor...FFS people.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

what he does is quite simply incredible. the amount of chances he creates.. I have no words to describe him :proud:

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
bring him back in january to train SeS some tricks and guide : "how to become messi".

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
keep him away from ses ... dinho quit compettive football after 2006 world cup :fp: he couldnt stand the unhappiness after 2006 i wished he had mroe success in that world cup :fp:

his hair band can produce more than what he produced since .. crazy talent :fp: i just wished .. he never had any injury :fp:
very sexy player to watch

kaka would be great but .. 60 million real madrid .. :gt: now rot in the bench .. sheva much :lol:

Last edited:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
league is over and last time i checked he had kinda belly :eek: at 1st pic

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Scolari calls Ronaldinho for the NT again.

guess Mano wasn't really that stupid huh? :lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Guess we'll see Mano's brilliance leading the next gen of Brazilian players in WC 2014 then.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldinho is my favourite player, but his problem is, that he is drinking too much.