The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Francesco Fourneau has been assigned to serie b game this mid week, same referee who officiated juventus vs crotone.

Msg loud and clear to anyone who try to be fair with juventus.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I would say Jube
Then inter
Nipples?
Us or Roma
Atalanta
Fiorentina can surprise this year.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Francesco Fourneau has been assigned to serie b game this mid week, same referee who officiated juventus vs crotone.

:lol::fp:

Sending off Chiesa on his debut and gets demoted :(

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Eventually we will displace them. With class.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

They don't even try to hide this kind of stuff anymore :lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
That's all true but what I love about him is that he breaks a lot of little rules when it comes to football. You're always expected to follow a certain pattern as an attacker or a winger. He takes some really weird and unexpected decisions sometimes that fool a lot of defenders, dummies that are totally unexpected or early turns or whatever. Sometimes it doesn't come off but it takes a lot of confidence and 'fuck it' attitude to constantly try them.

That and his pressing is relentless. Rebic + Saelemaekers is such a good balanced wide option for a pressing game.
Savicevic :proud:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Duh , Kessie.

I like Kessie a lot, but not any more than a lot of the other players. It was so easy with Nesta and Maldini, but now I'm simply without a single favourite player.

I feel like rewarding Kjaer with buying a jersey, if his numbers aren't sold out based on 2020. Great proper CB, @Samaldinho he can defend the old school way.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Bluenine was just upset at the loss and looking for blame. A lot of us do the same after a loss and look to point blame at refs etc sometimes unjustly. It happens.

He also posted this and was spot on:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3088751&postcount=52

Seems like a reasonable dude so wouldn't judge from one post after losing to us :D
Oh shit. I missed that post. Dude described Pioli even before we exploid.
I know the guy & usually he is polite & know his football but that post was insanely accurate.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like Kessie a lot, but not any more than a lot of the other players. It was so easy with Nesta and Maldini, but now I'm simply without a single favourite player.

I feel like rewarding Kjaer with buying a jersey, if his numbers aren't sold out based on 2020. Great proper CB, @Samaldinho he can defend the old school way.

On the reddit page there is a video of Kessie's performance against Inter. He was on another level in that game.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I am a CD guy myself.
But since we dont have a badass CD then Kessie is the next best thing + he might play CD.
Rebic is also a way to go.
Just chose one that fuck up people & step on them.

Thats the message you wanna spread.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Woke up this morning

And said out loud

We at the top of the table

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I would say Jube
Then inter
Nipples?
Us or Roma
Atalanta
Fiorentina can surprise this year.

I think there is not much difference between Juve, Napoli, Inter, Atalanta and Milan. It?s like 4th place will not be far with points from the first.

Roma, Lazio, Fiore should be 6-8th.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I made my Gf watch the Milan derby as she doesn't know much about football except for Milan, Maldini and Zlatan ( she loves him ) and CR7 and it was her first football match

During the match she straight away says that Inter are a disgusting team with disgusting players doing dirty things and what not, and Milan plays like a classy team with good players.

Even a newbie can notices these things, Inter are a disgusting club full of cunts.

Anyway, what a great win and top of the table.

Forza Milan.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Marry her.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm glad he's no CR7. Better to trip on his own feet than to trip on a non-consensual sex partner.
There are more gold diggers bitches out there than actual rapist football players.
Wasnt CR7 cleared + the girl charged for lying same as Neymar ?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From France: Milan-Thauvin, a very hot track. The Rossoneri want to block him for next season

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You are romantic.
What crossed my mind was a totally different reward for her that also require him going on his knees.

dude...
xwmmFNO.png

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kjaer does defend the old school way, I actually appreciate it. He was very dominant.

I haven't bought any Puma Milan stuff, I've honestly bought older Milan stuff the last few years. Earlier this year I bought the 17/18 away shirt, and I just bought the 10/11 away shirt.

Do you like their stuff?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Renew Lord even if he is just to be at Milanello for watching boys work. What Ibra has done for Milan now is simply...wow...

He said yesterday I think:"Now they have felt, a little bit, how it is to win..." thats a very important statemant! From a real mental leader, not only technical. The players were immature, not ready for grande Milan shirt, San Siro etc. Ibra and other factors changed that.

Now lets keep on winning and then sink the blow on cb and dm in january.

Im sure there are 2 objectives. CL as club objective and scudetto as Ibra's objective with the team. He said after derby:"Clubs objective is europe. I have a bit different one but...its a secret." At the end of last season he also said it was good but we didnt win anything...

Any trophy would be a big and very important step for thus young team. EL win would be HUGE for this Milan!

I dont count on scudetto, personally, I think we lack the bench for it in defence and mid. But Elnor coppa + top 4 would be a beautifull year.
Z

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Roma plays some veird, strange counter attacking calcio... with Pedro, Dzeko, Myikhitarian (sp?)... strange. But atvthe back they look soft. We can take them on at the San Siro no doubt!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kjaer does defend the old school way, I actually appreciate it. He was very dominant.

I haven't bought any Puma Milan stuff, I've honestly bought older Milan stuff the last few years. Earlier this year I bought the 17/18 away shirt, and I just bought the 10/11 away shirt.

Do you like their stuff?

No, I loved that we had Adidas because Adidas is class, or at least was. The 04/05 jersey is my favourite.

But I have to say that I'm getting used to it and that I have to compliment Puma on the last two jerseys. I no longer notice it as much.

As for Kjaer, the very definition of a great defensive leader in my book is that he not only dominates 1v1(the modern understanding of great defenders), but that he lifts everyone around him by all the communication the camera doesn't catch(the old understanding of defending).

I am serious in saying that Kjaer is with the best of italian defensive tradition with his position and tactical awareness. Even tho he had an unfortunate career these things happen. He was one of the best defenders in Serie A as a 21 year old, with Nesta still in play. I always liked Kjaer and respected his game. I think he may be a Barzagli like signing for us, and maybe he should become captain in front of Ale.

Thoughts on Romagnoli buddy? I support him but I prefer Kjaer and given that Kjaer is the de facto leader in the back I'd rather see him paired with a stud like Kabak than watching Kjaer&Ale being owned by players like Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule