Lucas Biglia Thread

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Coach is the bald guy. Thought it was the long haired dude at first. Anyone know who he is??

DGZx95UXYAUCYwJ.jpg

in this picture he seems to be presenting some kind of an analysis related to musacchio's strengths & qualities

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
The lack of enthusiasm for Biglia is appalling. He is our most important signing of the season thus far. It means our 2nd worst player on the pitch, at the most important position, from last season is benched. Being a benched made it easier for the club to change captain. Noticed how the news of the new captain only happened after Biglia and Bonucci got signed.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
The lack of enthusiasm for Biglia is appalling. He is our most important signing of the season thus far. It means our 2nd worst player on the pitch, at the most important position, from last season is benched. Being a benched made it easier for the club to change captain. Noticed how the news of the new captain only happened after Biglia and Bonucci got signed.

nah man we are all excited. Its just that we're 100% sure he's gonna be awesome. Hence, not too much fuss....Except the few who thought 20m was too much.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Football Italia said:
Biglia has thigh injury
By Football Italia staff

Lucas Biglia is out of Milan’s friendly against Real Betis, and a real risk for the Europa League play-off, with a muscular injury.

The midfielder is yet to make his Rossoneri debut following the transfer from Lazio.

At first it was because the bank bonds hadn’t come in for the very early Europa League preliminary round tie against Craiova.

When that issue was resolved, Biglia and Leonardo Bonucci were included in the UEFA squad for the next round with Shkendija.

However, Sky Sport Italia report this evening that Biglia pulled out during today’s training session with a muscular problem.

It’s believed medics fear it could be a thigh strain, which if confirmed would rule the Argentine out of the Shkendija fixture next Thursday

BRUH--meme-33134.jpg

don't do this to me

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Biglia hasn't been called up for the Betis friendly as a precaution due to a minor muscular issue [via @SimoNobilini].

minor.. precaution..

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope this one does not turn to be a romagnoli type of injury which is much longer that was initially estimated.
he is a key member for our squad

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i think, given his history, this is kind of expected.
i think Musacchio is a similar type of player. approx 30 games a season.

not too bad. gives Locatelli an extra game here an there.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Lucas Biglia called up for Argentina's upcoming WC qualifiers against Uruguay and Venezuela despite his injury

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i think, given his history, this is kind of expected.
i think Musacchio is a similar type of player. approx 30 games a season.

not too bad. gives Locatelli an extra game here an there.

30 games / season from each is fantastic :thumbsup:

biglia played 29 last season and Musacchio 25 games

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So 4 weeks till he is healed, and then 2-3 weeks before he is match fit. That is always how it is at milan when someone gets injured

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
30 games / season from each is fantastic :thumbsup:

biglia played 29 last season and Musacchio 25 games

i wouldn't say fantastic, since it's never a good thing they're injured. but it's definitely not the end of the world especially since we have promising young players that can benefit from their sporadic absences (Locatelli for Biglia and and Gomez for Mussachio...and Romagnoli, he's another aprox. 30 games a season player)

let's just hope this season is not the season where they only give us 10 games.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Please recover soon.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Can't believe he's out for one month. :(
I was so looking forward to see him play, I'm the most excited for his transfer.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Thats why we got him for cheap. Cause he is injury prone. What a waste.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Swagger you on a 100% streak of shitposting. lay down on the roids they messing with your brain dude.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Swagger you on a 100% streak of shitposting. lay down on the roids they messing with your brain dude.

This twat is defo burlesqunoni. Get him banned. Thanks.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's been an incredible 6 years :proud:

Here is another muppet. What exactly have you contributed apart from acting obsequiously towards the mods.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Here is another muppet. What exactly have you contributed apart from acting obsequiously towards the mods.

What have i contributed to a football forum? Hopefully something below average, is it something you rely on you daft cunt?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What have i contributed to a football forum? Hopefully something below average, is it something you rely on you daft cunt?

That sentence doesnt even make sense you utter numbskulled simpleton.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fio who the fook are u????? #TeamSwagger

Sit down boy buglua sucks and he will prove it this season. We need better midfielders. A wc one not a monty panesar 2.

Schedule