The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Not trolling they want sponsorsi and to prove that Milan is a top team again so maybe Montella isn't a big name for them.I could see him in Milan if he flops at MC.But if you thought that I don't like Montella then I was misleading in my post.Im just saying that maybe China wants a bigger name on the bench.I presonally hate the fucker.

You know what brings in sponsors? Winning. As long as Montella is winning, there's no reason to be concerned. Also, a coach like Pep is bound to make a lot of demands, I can't imagine our new ownership want to accommodate a Diva when they got a coach that works really well.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Not trolling they want sponsorsi and to prove that Milan is a top team again so maybe Montella isn't a big name for them.I could see him in Milan if he flops at MC.But if you thought that I don't like Montella then I was misleading in my post.Im just saying that maybe China wants a bigger name on the bench.I presonally hate the fucker.

That will not happen. Dont worry so much lol

He will be replaced only if he will getting bad results and that could happen. We can not know right now tho.

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
Why fix something that ain't broken , I don't think any other coach could have done something similar to what montella has done with milan .

And now that he has won a trophy and that too by beating juve his value has increased so much and people are taking notice of him and this young Milan , infact recently I read an article about montella and his tactics and the writer said that montella is one of the best young coaches in the world with a bright future ahead and you can say I'm exaggerating but I think Milan are gonna win something significant with montella in the future and yeah I know its football anything can happen but still

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
I just hope Milan can qualify for the UCL this year and the coppa Italia won't hurt either :D , its been more then
12 years since we last won it

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Without Messi he's nothing.

Can't wait to see Guardiola retire now :g:

Thought he was amongst the GOATs lel. He is a goat alright, the animal lol that is used for sacrifices in some countries. Fodder piece of shit coach.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we definitely are in the market for a RB this summer .. past 2 days we ve been linked with Aurier and Conti

and

Plizzari may ask to be sold due to lack of playing time behind Donnarumma. Milan rejected an offer of €2M from Man City a month ago. [GdS]

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
What? He can't be seriously be asking for playing time. Yes, he is talented, but he is only 16 years old.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
we definitely are in the market for a RB this summer .. past 2 days we ve been linked with Aurier and Conti

and

Plizzari may ask to be sold due to lack of playing time behind Donnarumma. Milan rejected an offer of €2M from Man City a month ago. [GdS]

Donnarumma already proved he's a hero and even won us a supercoppa. Plizzari has to something unprecedented to get playing time over Donna now.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thought he was amongst the GOATs lel. He is a goat alright, the animal lol that is used for sacrifices in some countries. Fodder piece of shit coach.

Overrated coach and player.

He's getting exposed this year and even got beat 4-2 by a weak Leicester City :lol::lol::lol:

and

He could always ask to be loaned.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why fix something that ain't broken , I don't think any other coach could have done something similar to what montella has done with milan .

And now that he has won a trophy and that too by beating juve his value has increased so much and people are taking notice of him and this young Milan , infact recently I read an article about montella and his tactics and the writer said that montella is one of the best young coaches in the world with a bright future ahead and you can say I'm exaggerating but I think Milan are gonna win something significant with montella in the future and yeah I know its football anything can happen but still

top 10 young coaches in the world
top 20 of all age groups imo

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
You guys must understand this, we will never be able to keep both Donna and Plizzari together for long. They're both hugely talented, and about the same age. I just don't wanna see either at Juve. They will come for Plizzari I'm sure....

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
our first january transfer is storari, a 40 yr old keeper, but that's none of my business *sips drinks*

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Donna has better physics and he has very good character.
Plizzari is a gamble. He might has even better talent than Donna, but we don't know his character.

We must send Plizzari on loan, and tell him that we will sold Donna one day, so he will keep to work hard because there is hope.
After couple of seasons, let us carefully judge who is better, Plizzari or Donna.
If Donna is better, sell Plizzari.
If Plizzari is better, sell Donna.
remember, both of their price will highly increase during that 'couple of seasons'.

to sell one of them, is a win-win solution for us. we got very good money, and one of them can reach their dream.
but if we keep both of them, it means we will destroy a great talent and his hope.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna has better physics and he has very good character.
Plizzari is a gamble. He might has even better talent than Donna, but we don't know his character.

We must send Plizzari on loan, and tell him that we will sold Donna one day, so he will keep to work hard because there is hope.
After couple of seasons, let us carefully judge who is better, Plizzari or Donna.
If Donna is better, sell Plizzari.
If Plizzari is better, sell Donna.
remember, both of their price will highly increase during that 'couple of seasons'.

to sell one of them, is a win-win solution for us. we got very good money, and one of them can reach their dream.
but if we keep both of them, it means we will destroy a great talent and his hope.

:fp:

and all of these cause of one fake media report

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
For all we know Plizzari is another mastour. Gigi at 17 is already proven which is insane.

I'd loan him to get playing time ideally but I highly doubt he will ever be a starter unless we sell Gigi. Sell him (Plizz) to fund our mercato if necessary but not to Rube/Merda pls.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
:fp:

and all of these cause of one fake media report

so the report that "Milan coaching staff rate Plizzari in the same class as Donnarumma" is.... fake?

BRkj4jM_700wa_0.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You guys must understand this, we will never be able to keep both Donna and Plizzari together for long. They're both hugely talented, and about the same age. I just don't wanna see either at Juve. They will come for Plizzari I'm sure....

Plizzari is trash. Anyone with a name that ends with ari from italy is shit.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Loan Plizzari out that's the best thing to do. Let's be honest, he isn't going to take Donna's place. Just let him grow elsewhere and drive his price tag up.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hype. 99% of this forum hasnt seen this kid. dona is a once in a lifetime talent, thinking of selling him is nonsense

sell donna. Get pastore, lacazette and lloris. Add de vrij if possible. Better team. Top quality team. Donna worth 100 mil according to some ******ed valuation.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
sell donna. Get pastore, lacazette and lloris. Add de vrij if possible. Better team. Top quality team. Donna worth 100 mil according to some ******ed valuation.

Reputation matters in football, and Milan's current situation is in the alley behind a dumpster.

Selling Donna would send the wrong message, it would say we have absolutely no ambition. You are trying to apply a Zidane situation to Milan, but that Juve had a strong team and it could afford loosing Zidane, also their reputation was top notch.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Loan plizzari for a couple of years. If he looks the goodsand can be at the same level as donna I would then sell donna for the 100 mill or whatever and recall plizzari. I think its a win win for the club so just do the obvious thing.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
lol @ sell donna, at his age his one of the best players on our team which is very sad to see considering who we are, selling him would be the worst thing to do when we need to get back to winning ways.

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
stfu you fools donna maybe reads this forum lol

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
One of Sino Europe Sports' primary objective is to renew the contract of Donnarumma once he turns 18 on February 25th. #Gazzetta

:thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reputation matters in football, and Milan's current situation is in the alley behind a dumpster.

Selling Donna would send the wrong message, it would say we have absolutely no ambition. You are trying to apply a Zidane situation to Milan, but that Juve had a strong team and it could afford loosing Zidane, also their reputation was top notch.

I wasnt fully serious about selling him but to me if milan are able to get 3 quality players which would make our team exponentially stronger then i would consider sacrificing donna tbh.

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
People now start shitting on Pep? :lol:

Been calling him a pretender for years but most people were so far up his ass and were riding the hype train saying that he is better than Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule