The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTV

Beginner
Reaction score
James will go to Bayern
Lukaku will go to Chelsea
Isco will stay.
Griezmann will go to ManU

Then we must seriously consider to sign Martial and loan Ảsensio.
That would ve enough for a CL place next season.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sky is so full of shit when it comes to Milan. DiMarzio is decent for other teams, but the last thing he got right about Milan was the return of Kaka.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky is so full of shit when it comes to Milan. DiMarzio is decent for other teams, but the last thing he got right about Milan was the return of Kaka.

what?

he got the news for most of the transfers, for bacca, romagnoli, berto, gomez, luiz adriano, pasalic etc.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
what?

he got the news for most of the transfers, for bacca, romagnoli, berto, gomez, luiz adriano, pasalic etc.

He didn't break the news, he just piggy backed, expect Pasalic which i forgot.

And DiMarzio had no clue Adriano was even in Milano, he reported the deal after Adriano had already signed.

The rest is the same level as Cds, gds ect

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan are interested in Tiemoué Bakayoko, Benjamin Mendy, and Thomas Lemar according to RMC Sport.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The only legit outlet i trust is Ansa

ansa is the best, but they only reports about club's sale, not about transfer market.

for transfer market i prefer to believe:

milantv
sky
milannews.it (their own news)
gds
corsera

and some few times tmw & sportitalia.

fabrizio romano of sky (ex calciomercato journalist), is also overrated by milan twitter, he is not very reliable.

Countdown

Primavera
Reaction score
Ordinarily, I would agree with those who argue that we should stick with the same squad and buy just 2 world class players to buttress it. I mean, we're only 3 points out of what next year would be a CL place. Besides, there are any number of Premier League teams whose underperformance has shown that mediocre players who know each others' moves by heart can often outplay world class talents who barely speak the same language.

The problem is, though, that we can't stick with the same squad - at least, not without paying for it. Even if we keep Deolofeu and Pasalic, we'll have to pay for them. Then there's the DSG situation; if he leaves for 15m, we'll probably have to either pay 25m for the likes of Bernat, or gamble on the likes of Barreca. Then there are the bench players who haven't done much this season, but who still provide options in case of injury: Ocampos, Poli, Honda... Plus we also need backup wingers because B&G set up the team to play 4-3-1-2. Put all of those together and we could easily wind up spending half our transfer budget just to stay in the same place. And that's without mentioning Mussachio, which seems to be a done deal.

Add all of that up and it's easy to see why we're being linked with Fabregas and Kalinic instead of Verratti and Belotti.

Half the budget gone? We only have to pay for Pasalic who will probably cost around 10 mil. Deulofeu will be payed with the money we get for Niang. I dont mind us selling Desiglio, if he really wants to leave. As long as we gonna upgrade the LB position. I would love Bernardo on the team.

I wouldnt go for Kalinic. Rather we stick with Bacca and get rid of Lapadula. I love his fighting spirit but he simply isnt good enough. I know Bacca isnt playing his best games either but with our midfield upgraded, he will surely do better.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Doesnt dimarzio represents sky?

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
President Urbano Cairo urges Andrea Belotti to stay at Torino, and won’t sell for less than his €100m release clause.

The striker is joint top-scorer in Serie A this season with 25 goals, and his form has seen him linked with a number of high-profile European clubs.

“Belotti has a €100m clause,” Cairo reminded journalists at the Press launch for the Giro d’Italia.

“If no offer equal to that figure arrives and he doesn’t want to go, I’d be happy to keep him.

“As far as I’m concerned, he should stay at Torino for at least another year, have a great season and go to the World Cup with another great season behind him, his second after this great season.”

i think many should kiss belotti idea goodbye, no way he worth 100 M no player worth that specially after 1 good season and only in serie a.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Sky:Milan in contacts with Vidal & Kovacic agents.

Vidal omg ... no chance in hell tho. Better chance of dcfcfan getting a gf than Vidal joining Milan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Are there people who think Belotti will join Milan this season?

We are not even linked with him. Mirabelli is observing other teams.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Vidal omg ... no chance in hell tho. Better chance of dcfcfan getting a gf than Vidal joining Milan

he left juve for bayern and said he wanted to win cl, i don't see him joining milan now.

and for kovacic, last summer perez told galliani he is non sellable, i hope he will give the same response this summer, i don't want that overrated kid here, better bring tolisso.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doesn't have to be Belotti tbh. Just get any big striker, and sell Bacca.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I repeat 1 more.
Belotti is unrealistic. We never linked with him, and he just extended his contract.
You guys are exited coz he is playing so good, and want him here . Just fans hype and fans rumors.
That's why i never mentioned him in any future squad.
Who are realistic targets: Aubameyang, Morata, Lacazette and Benzema

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I think too, that we are after aubameyang...i am kinda surprised, that he is not linked with top clubs.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I repeat 1 more.
Belotti is unrealistic. We never linked with him, and he just extended his contract.
You guys are exited coz he is playing so good, and want him here . Just fans hype and fans rumors.
That's why i never mentioned him in any future squad.
Who are realistic targets: Aubameyang, Morata, Lacazette, Andre Silva, Kalinic

fixed

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do u have to mention Andre Silva :(

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We are not linked with any Genoa player. :lol:

Edit: Oh, I forgot we are linked with Simeone.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Asensio and Andre Silva for 200m please and thank you China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule