Carlos Bacca Thread

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If you wanted jackson martinez then bacca shouldnt really be a problem.

I caught quite a few seville games last season in league and uefa cup and he looked like a very competent guy even when he wasnt scoring.

Lets hope this is official asap. I would flip to find out we just funded Roma for his transfer by buying bonaventura 2.0

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
How does Honda pronounce his name?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If Bacca comes here, will be buy back our bus ?

It'd be a waste to have a man with Bacca's skills and not use him

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I will laugh when this falls through as well.

Reaction score
And Sevilla can't do anything about his move to AC Milan, which I think Bacca will shine at the club

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
:star: Carlos Bacca: Has the worst WhoScored rating (5.64) of all players at the Copa America to make at least 2 appearances :star:

internationals not count. look at messi

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I will laugh when this falls through as well.

before you do that, go to the Bertolacci's thread and list the top 30 midfielders of Serie A from last season.

i'm still waiting for this horse shit man.

dont keep people waiting.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Welcome!

Be our fisherman and lead us from this mess, papa Bacca!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats with being seduced by the crevatta d'oro

20+ goals please

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Good lucky Carlos.. you gonna need some!!

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Damn ... hahahaha

For those that don't know Italian, those are two "journalists" and Milan fans that claim that Bacca will never come to Milan and this happened a week ago.

Mauro Suma is the director of Milan Channel :fp:
Franco Ordine is a journalist that works for Mediaset :fp:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn ... hahahaha

For those that don't know Italian, those are two "journalists" and Milan fans that claim that Bacca will never come to Milan and this happened a week ago.

Mauro Suma is the director of Milan Channel :fp:
Franco Ordine is a journalist that works for Mediaset :fp:

:lol:

I remember Suma bashing the reports linking Bacca to Milan after we msised on Jackson saying ''signing Bacca will not bring fans back to the stadium''

do you know the back story on them arguing with ravezzani? Ravezzani claimed that his sources told him the reason we are going for bacca is because zapata advised berlusconi that hes a better player than jackson :lol::proud:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

I remember Suma bashing the reports linking Bacca to Milan after we msised on Jackson saying ''signing Bacca will not bring fans back to the stadium''

do you know the back story on them arguing with ravezzani? Ravezzani claimed that his sources told him the reason we are going for bacca is because zapata advised berlusconi that hes a better player than jackson :lol::proud:

Hahaha...this is GOLD!:lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlos Bacca

To be fair the story about Zapata being our scout and making Silvio decide pro Bacca and contra Jackson... Well it's worth a little giggle, not more, because it's just bs and we all know that

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

Hehe, I wonder what they would have said if Zapata advised Berlusconi to get Ibrahimovic :lol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ravezzani is an unreliable journalist who is full of shit and hes very anti Milan, so that's why you see the Milan Channel director bashing him