Carlos Bacca Thread

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Thats a hard question but Pippo was poor technically also.
Pippo however was smart enough to stay in the box and we could afford that since we had a good team to provide him with service & put him in front of the goal.
Bacca on the other hand drop deep more often only to fuck us over but maybe he is forced to do so since we have such a shit squad.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
IMO, he wasted it because he had to score.

Anyways, who is the better passer Bacca or Pippo?

against crapi, total passes: 22.... accurate passes: 20 :eek:
the colombian pirlo

926fe67163f77d44a2905593a3878a4c.gif

:head:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A lot of it will be frustration playing with mediocre players for 70 mins. I'm sure he will be off in the summer.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Understandable reaction.

He got subbed by an out of form Menez and Balo played 90min

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Understandable? Yes.

Should a professional who earns millions and millions each year for playing football show this reaction in public? No. There is no excuse. He didn't even clap/shake hands with Menez. Just went traight to the locker room and left San Siro before the rest. In german there is a word which means "Kameradenschwein"... someone who doesn't give a fuck for the group and thinks first for himself.

I let him go away this one time with that without crucifying him because until now he has never shown such bad behaviour, but I hope we don't have to see those kind of reactions anymore.

Obviously he's missing his mate Niang, the best partner he had until now :cry:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course it's unprofessional but that's maybe his way of showing that he wants a transfer or isn't happy with the new changes, this also sends a sign to the fans who aren't happy about the recent evolvements

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It was really a bad reaction from Bacca even if he was right that it shouldnt be him.
We were chasing a goal ans Balo was worse than him.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
He was the most useless player on the field yesterday

He plays like he's already with his next team in mind

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He already apologized.

Carlos Bacca, who spoke on his Instagram profile, has made "mea culpa" for what happened yesterday during Milan-Carpi, at the time of replacement with Menez: "Reflecting with each passing hour, I want to apologize to the coach, to all teammates and Milan fans for my behavior yesterday when I was replaced. This is not me, it was just a moment when I thought I wanted and I could help the team on the field, I knew it was difficult. For this, from the bottom of my heart, I want to apologize and say I will give my best to the team, the coach and for this shirt. From now we will prepare the next Monday's final, vamos que vamos ".

Everything said which has to be said. Don't do it again and we don't have to discuss about this episode any longer than necessary.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Carlos Bacca, who spoke on his Instagram profile, has made "mea culpa" for what happened yesterday during Milan-Carpi, at the time of replacement with Menez: "Reflecting with each passing hour, I want to apologize to the coach, to all teammates and Milan fans for my behavior yesterday when I was replaced. This is not me, it was just a moment when I thought I wanted and I could help the team on the field, I knew it was difficult. For this, from the bottom of my heart, I want to apologize and say I will give my best to the team, the coach and for this shirt. From now we will prepare the next Monday's final, vamos que vamos ".

Everything said which has to be said. Don't do it again and we don't have to discuss about this episode any longer than necessary.

:thumbsup:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Tx for apologising.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I hope we get 30 million

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Animal Menez is to be blamed. Menez is "Kameradenschwein".

Miha spirit never dies.

Again, trash fuck Menez.