Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IMO none of them are valid options. And what do we need Totti for?

I'd like Chivu and Joaquin. Both players we need.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Non voglio qualunque di quei giocatori di essere a Milan. Quei giocatori sono tutto il troppo vecchio e la gioventù è più importante. Inoltre, preferisco i giocatori italiani ;)

None of the players listed would be of any help to Milan. Those players are too old and youth is more important. Also, I prefer Italian players

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
IMO we don't need any of the above. Players who might be useful are:
Chivu
van der Vart
Joaquin
Ibrahimovic
Salihamidzic
Cissé

and in later days I've become very impressed with Miccioli. He kind of reminds me of Sheva in the same age.

Peace out

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
#6 said:
Chivu
van der Vart
Joaquin
Ibrahimovic
Salihamidzic
Cissé
and also, i would like to see Rooney, and sheva's country man pavlenko. that is 17 years old and he scored against liverpool. i really like him. he an awesome player in 4 or 5 years he will be a star of ukraine. And i wanna see Javier García Portillo from real madrid. and i would like to see new totti too from bari. i am sure u know him his name is d'agostiono. and D'alessandro from rivel plat.
Aimar a young talet from argentina
Fernando Torres--- no word for this kid at all. he is perfect
if u dont think they r good enough tell me why?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
#6 said:
and in later days I've become very impressed with Miccioli. He kind of reminds me of Sheva in the same age.

A truly wonderful player! He's Juve's. :mad: :head:

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well.... I don't want Recoba, Thuram and Toldo, first of all...
I like Totti, Cannavaro, Batistuta and Roberto Carlos, all 4 are great players, but they won't leave their teams....
There is only Claudio Lopez left, and I quite like him....
he will probably leave Lazio at the end of the season I guess....

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Shakira said:
I like Totti, Cannavaro, Batistuta and Roberto Carlos, all 4 are great players, but they won't leave their teams....
There is only Claudio Lopez left, and I quite like him....
he will probably leave Lazio at the end of the season I guess....

Roberto Carlos said about 2 weeks ago that he'd like to finish his career with Inter :head:

If Piojo leaves Lazio, he'd probably return to La Liga.

I like Christian Chivu, Christoph Metzelder and Joaquin

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I like Totti and like Batistuta,Toldo is ok,Roberto Carlos too....but i don't have any wish to see them in Milan right now
I think that we are doing fine and i'm especially happy and proud with our goalkeeper

And i can't belive what is going on......Roberto Carlos wants to finish his carrer in Inter????That is ridicoulus,i don't want him in Milan but i think that is better for him to stay in Real then in Inter :mad:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Interested in elderly players???
No thank you!!!

Very good names list.... millions of millions of Euros... but we're not Real Madrid... and are not going to buy OLD, HIGH-PRICE, TALENTED PLAYERS AT 3/4 OF THEIR CAREERS (if you wanna be kind)..
(by the way where are Ronaldo, Raul & Figo??? :D)

We took the best "grand-father" (RIVALDO)
and also THE BEST DEFENDER OF THE WORLD (SANDRO) this year...
not that cheap both!!!
Now we need really strong left&right backs, but young & cheaper!!!

P.S.
I submitted my vote for Toldo (fm your list), just 'cause I really like him and I think he's the best number one in the world!!
but he's going nowhere but Inter part of Milan.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mellanie is totally right. Toldo is the only player from this list that would improve our team significantly.

As for the matter of a wing back, I'd go for a player like ze Roberto or Karadas.

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mellanie said:
not that cheap both!!!

Actually we did get them rather cheap. Rivaldo was on a free transfer and we bought Nesta for a price way below his value since Lazio had financial problems.

ads216 said:
Mellanie is totally right. Toldo is the only player from this list that would improve our team significantly.

Have you guys even watched Toldo after Euro 2000? I'm telling you this guy is a true catastrophy. In my opinion the only goalies in Serie A who for the moment are better than Dida, are: Buffon, Pagliuca and Frey.
Of these I would only prefer Frey to Dida.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I added Chivu to the poll and not that I'd ever want to replace Maldini and since you all are such Chivu fan, what about his partner out there to his left playing LB, John O'Brien. He is another one that is a great defender and can move the ball upfield very well.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
#6 said:
Actually bought Nesta for a price way below his value since Lazio had financial problems.
I know well we bought him half-price, and I'm glad about it... but you can't claim he's been cheap... expecially during this soccer society's crysis!

#6 said:
Have you guys even watched Toldo after Euro 2000? I'm telling you this guy is a true catastrophy. In my opinion the only goalies in Serie A who for the moment are better than Dida, are: Buffon, Pagliuca and Frey.
Of these I would only prefer Frey to Dida.
Are you joking??? Toldo is always saving the poor Inter's ass... (even last Sunday... 4 score - no faught)
And if you didn't see him playing during the last World Championship, is olny because Trap is a complete IDIOT... and I don't need to explain how and why Trap is IDIOT... we saw well how the Champioship ended for Italy...
Anyway I don't wanna discuss with you for Toldo... after all he's always and Inter Player.... ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ads216 said:

As for the matter of a wing back, I'd go for a player like ze Roberto or Karadas.

Hmm... as far as I know, Ze Roberto can't defend... and who's Karadas? :)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mellanie said:
Interested in elderly players???
No thank you!!!

Very good names list.... millions of millions of Euros... but we're not Real Madrid... and are not going to buy OLD, HIGH-PRICE, TALENTED PLAYERS AT 3/4 OF THEIR CAREERS (if you wanna be kind)..
(by the way where are Ronaldo, Raul & Figo??? :D)

not that cheap both!!!

P.S.
I submitted my vote for Toldo (fm your list), just 'cause I really like him and I think he's the best number one in the world!!
but he's going nowhere but Inter part of Milan.

LOL @ Ronaldo, Figo, ect........he missed those Mellanie ;)

Also Mellanie, I notice you think Toldo is better than Buffon. I do too, but of course Trapp likes to think of Buffon as the next Zoff because he is only 23 years old and could possibly play for Italy for the next 20 years. But in my opinion Toldo is better....he is unfortunately older :(

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
David said:
and who's Karadas? :)

Azar Karadas is a 21 year old Norwegian defender for Rosenborg. Sometimes he plays in the attacking midfielder/striker position.

I admit that Buffon's good, but I prefer Toldo. Trap doesn't seem to see what Toldo can do. Perhaps it's a Juve thing... :head:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
David said:
IMO none of them are valid options. And what do we need Totti for?

I'd like Chivu and Joaquin. Both players we need.

yeaaa, exactly what i think... Chivu is who i voted for but i know Joaquin is also very good...

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Mellanie, we are obviously in a disagreement here. I won't take the discussion any further, as you have the right to an opinion as well as any other person (even though I think you're waay off).

You think Toldo's great, I think he's not.
You think Nesta was expensive. Well I would not afford him, but as long as Berlusconi does it's aaall gravy!

Ain't no way any of us i pursuading the other. Sooo:
Let's just say we are on oppsites ends and leave it there.

Peace

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
mad4milan said:
I admit that Buffon's good, but I prefer Toldo. Trap doesn't seem to see what Toldo can do. Perhaps it's a Juve thing... :head:

YOU GOT IT!!!
and (unfortunately for Italy's last WC performance) not only referring TOLDO/BUFFON...

It was the same for BAGGIO/DEL PIERO!

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
#6 said:
Mellanie,
You think Toldo's great, I think he's not.
You think Nesta was expensive. Well I would not afford him, but as long as Berlusconi does it's aaall gravy!
Ain't no way any of us i pursuading the other. Sooo:
Let's just say we are on oppsites ends and leave it there.
Peace

Just two more things regarding Nesta... I was only saying he wasn't cheap...
But I ensure you that, if I were Berlusconi, I would have bought him also when he was estimated fm Barca 60.000.000 Euros (but then he wasn's for sale)
and in August I promised myself I wouldn't have looked at any game of this Milan's season if Berlusconi left him to Inter or Juve or whoever but Milan!
But he bought him... I'm glad about it... I thank God every day for him...
and our PEACE IS DONE! ;)

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
I think from the list I would only take Chivu. The others are too old or going down in their careers.

IMO players such as Roberto Carlos, Thuram and Cannavaro and Toldo will not be sold by their teams since they are very important part of big and rich teams like Real, Inter and Juve. So I think only realistic possibiliti is for a team like Ajax who might sell Chivu since they dont have a policy of very high price players like Serie A or Spain. So maybe they will sell Chivu since they can earn money and maybe get younger players to replace Chivu.

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'd pick Chivu from that list but really now, we don't need him or anyone else! Milan has a dream team...and who needs Chivu when you have Kaladze? :D

Reaction score
CAFU IS GOOD PLAYER.CHIVU SAME.BUT IF FIGO GO HERE.IT'S OK.WE NEED CLAUDIO LOPEZ.TOMASSON CAN LEAVE HERE.

Reaction score
From the rumors..giggs will come to san siro joining inter..perhaps he can join milan to backup serginho from the left side...it will happen? :conf:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
gatot11 said:
From the rumors..giggs will come to san siro joining inter..perhaps he can join milan to backup serginho from the left side...it will happen? :conf:

I don't want Giggs over here... No Way José

Giggsy ain't going to Inter either. He's "supposed" to go the other dark side in exchange for Santiago Solari who's a pretty intelligent man because he doesn't want go to Inter...

If I heard correctly, Fernando Redondo's married to Solari's sister and apparently he's been talking to him about joining Milan... I don't know if he's trying to influence the team like Pippo did in order to get Nesta...

IMO, a midfielder shouldn't be a priority right now. In 3 years, when Rui, Riva & Serginho start riding into the sunset - sure. I think Tomás Rosický's contract will be up by then...

Reaction score
Milan now have pirlo, gattuso, and ambrosini and next year..maybe have the golden age in milan but...in winger (both of wings) milan have serginho (pure winger) wich it not be long time in milan...
just take a look who's next serginho in milan... :tongue:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
gatot11 said:
Milan now have pirlo, gattuso, and ambrosini and next year..maybe have the golden age in milan but...in winger (both of wings) milan have serginho (pure winger) wich it not be long time in milan...
just take a look who's next serginho in milan... :tongue:

well, lets look shall we. Hey, there is no one! Well, Gatot....it is a good thing that Milan doesn't employ wingers isn't it?

Watch a Milan match, and if you see anyone out on the wings other than Dario and Kakha......you won't be the only 1 amazed.

Speaking of which, I can't wait til Milan replace Dario Simic.....this guy really is a mediocre player on all accounts. As stated previously, he is like anyone's first sexual partner......steady, yet unspectacular....

I have no suggestions as to whom we should replace him with, but I do not care. Anyone would probably bring us what he does.
(you would think Milan would have found a decent Italian player for that spot, considering that usually in Italy, we like to build from the back to attack) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule