Mattia De Sciglio Thread

profpk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lets try to keep our good players.. there are so many others who can leave before desciglio

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tasotti's face after the tackle was like a book.

sucful

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he's good as a defender but other than that, offensve skills are nonexistent. Abate at least can run past players and cross. De Sciglio can't do even that

Last edited:

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't sell, don't swap, just let him stay in Milan

Why would people want Isco for him is beyond me...

tumblr_me1xj82nia1rtequ6o1_400.gif

isco-norway-gif.gif

isco-pass.gif

Ac4dKwE.gif

ibzfffs2cFEXDS.gif

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
People seriously thinking Madrid will give us Isco fro De Sciglio :lol: .. and on top of that saying its a bad deal :lol::lol::lol: :fp:

De Sciglio is a very good prospect but Isco is on another level.. the guy is a very very special player.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Defensive prospects are more rare than offensive prospects.
Pirorities for Milan D>Mid>Attack

Trade a special homegrown defensive talent like de Sciglio for anything is downright unacceptable.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People seriously thinking Madrid will give us Isco fro De Sciglio :lol: .. and on top of that saying its a bad deal :lol::lol::lol: :fp:

De Sciglio is a very good prospect but Isco is on another level.. the guy is a very very special player.
Nobody's said that they'd think Madrid would go ahead with the deal, unless you mean:
Only sell for Isco.
In which case I also said:
I know De Sciglio for Isco is a really unfair deal, so it won't happen anyway.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Nobody's said that they'd think Madrid would go ahead with the deal, unless you mean:
In which case I also said:

Didnt mean u.. hence .. "and on top of that saying its a bad deal" <-- u haven't said that have u?

Ploki

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

sucful is partly right. De Sciglio will never become world class at the wingback. He isnt speedy and offensively skilled enough. He needs to be played in CB.

Hope to see

??????? - Alex - De Sciglio - Abate

next season.

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
this sale, if it were to happen, would rival all of our other 'legendary' deals, from sheva to kaka, all the way to thiago silva. DES must stay at all costs

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
sucful is partly right. De Sciglio will never become world class at the wingback. He isnt speedy and offensively skilled enough. He needs to be played in CB.

Hope to see

??????? - Alex - De Sciglio - Abate

next season.

DES is 21 years old

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's good as a defender but other than that, offensve skills are nonexistent. Abate at least can run past players and cross. De Sciglio can't do even that

I do not if laugh or facepalm at your statement. You realize that 95% of the time after Abate passes his defender, his crosses hit the defender.

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah

and he can score only with left foot....sensation white!:thumbsup:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We must keep our best players. DES is not for sale!

payam

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Translated by Google Translate
Bertani De Sciglio: "At nine years old you could see he was above average"
This blows ... Codest has the numbers ... that has it all ... to get in Serie A. Yes, but it is one thing to say at the bar chatting with or near the pitch, another is to write it in a report prepared for Milan. Speaking of a boy of nine years. This is Mattia De Sciglio, at the time of Cimiano. This is Paolo Bertani, at the time responsible for the basic selector and coach in the nursery Rossoneri. Which says: "Franco Baresi - then at the head of the youth sector - had only decided in April to make a team of '92. A selection made in a hurry then, but Matt could not go unnoticed: hit me at once, like Fossati (now at Bari). It 'was my captain for years, played by central and reading situations has always reminded me just Baresi, who at that age was on my team: both always one step ahead of everyone. I remember that there were concerns about the physical characteristics: it was thin, almost a child of twenty pounds. But for example in the derby, when he was faced with the attackers also 90 color and athletically major hit in a crazy way. Even Tassotti, when he came to see us at Linate, had the opportunity to appreciate it. " A talent was already in short: "By the year '92 we won everything in Italy and in Europe, taking home some twelve out of twelve tournaments. When we landed down Mattia always first, with Coppone front: it was a ritual. " Anecdotes, such as when 'in an international tournament won in Santa Maria di Leuca, the organizer tells me that they never wanted to give a prize to the best player of the issue, but after seeing Matt had run out to buy a cup. " In a very different World Cup will see the debut of eighteen: "After playing in the Champions League with FC Viktoria Plzen wrote me a long message to one and a half at night. He wanted to share the joy with me might have other things on his head, but that's what stays understand a guy with great values ​​and down to earth. " Yeah, a predestined now everyone knows, to nine years instead ... "Two years ago I called Braida saying that Galliani wants to talk to me. At first I did wonder if there was any problem, in short, I was a bit 'rough. None of this: in private congratulated for that famous report, which had sought and found, wondering how I had to guess at once the value of Matthias. But the fact that it remained long in Milan (eight to nineteen years as a player, seven seasons off the field, it is now an observer) gave me the opportunity to see a host of players. And then it was already Mattia Mattia. " The ratio has remained tight between De Sciglio Bertani and family. It always has been, so as to jump out of that ... "we went to the beach vacation together, and my younger son Jacob, even the most timid of Matthias, asked him to do the messenger bringing notes to a girl. Now they are engaged, then called him the postman. " In the face of the postman ...

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this kid is seriously injury plagued over the last few years . I really hope he can sort his body out but it's those injury concerns that I think make it necessary to keep abate (who has had his own issue granted) and bring in replacements for constant and emmanuelson.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I blame Milan Lab

they fuck up every good youngster

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
this kid is seriously injury plagued over the last few years . I really hope he can sort his body out but it's those injury concerns that I think make it necessary to keep abate (who has had his own issue granted) and bring in replacements for constant and emmanuelson.

What last few years?! He's only really been playing since last season.

I blame Milan Lab

they fuck up every good youngster

Every good youngster...wow. SES gets a freak hairline fracture and its Milan Lab (apparently the docs go now and kick them, and punch them to see their durability, apparently we've created very frail youth to medieval methods lately).

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every good youngster...wow. SES gets a freak hairline fracture and its Milan Lab (apparently the docs go now and kick them, and punch them to see their durability, apparently we've created very frail youth to medieval methods lately).

Jesus...
He fractured the same bone twice.. guess why? The medical staff allowed him to return too early. Not to mention they didnt decide to go for the surgery the first time round.
Had it been healed properly the first time it would have saved Stephan 4 months on the sideline.

As for DES, He should be back in 2 weeks time.