Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Talk + reality shows.. visit to the Monza racetrack.. Armani model... Damn, he should concentrate on training since his form has been less than satisfactory throughout pre-season :p He is on his best way to become the Brazilian Beckham. Now all he needs is a (ex)popstar wife, or let's start with poptart girlfriend... ;)

Heheh he have young gf ( probably have seen her ) , not sure if he is staying loyal to her since he is all the time busy , and yeah he should concentrate in training .. thats why I said I dont want he to become Beckam to miss trainings coze of advertasing campaing..

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeh the backlash against kaka has begun,lets hope he doesnt turn into next beckham even though he does all the modelling and has a girlfriend who seemingly likes the limelight,but kaka's hype is justified whereas beckham's isnt.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
kakacalcio said:
yeh the backlash against kaka has begun,lets hope he doesnt turn into next beckham even though he does all the modelling and has a girlfriend who seemingly likes the limelight,but kaka's hype is justified whereas beckham's isnt.
Beckham is a very good player, not great are he is portrayed but still a great player.

As much as i dislike him.

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

Kaka can as AC Milan dance to Brazilian beat

Gary Sutherland
KAKA, if you like, is the new Beckham but he may even be much more than that.

"Last summer everyone wanted David Beckham," reflects the AC Milan vice- president Adriano Galliani, "but it is not in the genes of this club to have an Englishman here.

"It is in our DNA to have a great No.10 playing behind two forwards and that’s what Kaka is. He will become the best player in the world but I won’t say any more because I don’t want to put too much pressure on him."

Galliani already had but then 21-year-old Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite looks like he is able to handle it. "Kaka" in Italian may mean what merde does in French, but the only fragrance which this precocious young Brazilian has been emitting in the San Siro this season is an overwhelmingly positive one.

When Milan pinched Kaka from Sao Paolo last August at a £7m price that now, even in the modern financial football climate, looks a pinch, they left rivals Inter and Chelsea, Kaka’s other serious suitors, rather disappointed. But then Kaka was always going to gravitate towards AC Milan, a club in synch with a Brazil beat.

Cafu, from Roma, has been an important signing for the European champions, and his compatriot Kaka even more so. Kaka fills that hole behind the strikers and lances holes in the opposition’s armoury. Whereas Rivaldo failed dismally with Milan, Kaka has flourished spectacularly. "I never thought I’d win the affections of the public so soon, " he says. Well, he has.

In Milan, Kaka has already drawn comparison with a young Michel Platini while Pele has even said that Kaka would have been an automatic choice for Brazil’s 1970 World Cup side. Kaka may not yet possess the global appeal of Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, but he seems destined to reach there.

This week Kaka (whose dad is in Italy to help ensure that the player achieves a European passport after a mix-up involving Kaka’s granny) had a club-sanctioned online chat with AC Milan’s fans. Admirers of his style and grace learned that he likes pasta and that he does not think of himself as a sex symbol (even if adidas , who sponsor Milan, are marketing Kaka as their football face for South America).

When he landed at Malpensa airport seven months ago Kaka, after signing his five-year contract with Milan, seriously thought that as a fresh arrival he would be farmed out on loan to another Serie A club for a season. Lombardy life isn’t panning out like that, though, with Kaka supplanting Rui Costa and making the most of his extended and enticing first-team run under his manager, Carlo Ancelotti.

Ancelotti himself had not expected Kaka to become a Milan regular for at least two years but now finds it impossible to leave him out of a side that is closing in on the scudetto while also remaining on track for a successful defence of their European Cup and a seventh continental crown.
‘I never thought that I would win the affections of the public so soon’
"When I signed for Milan I did hope that we could end this campaign winning the scudetto and the European Cup," says Kaka, "but we have an unbelievable squad and while we want to win the Champions League again, the scudetto is the big target."

Milan boast a squad built for such a double. The captain Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta (though currently injured) and Cafu are at the rear while Rino Gattuso and Andrea Pirlo are in front permitting Kaka to create his magic. Andriy Shevchenko and Filippo Inzaghi feed off this copious creativity.

There is a perception that Milan have the least arduous route to the final. Overcome Deportivo La Coruna in their quarter-final and the winners face Porto or Lyon - not Arsenal, Chelsea or Real Madrid.

It is interesting to note, though, that Milan, in 17 out of 19 of their last European games, have failed to notch more than one goal in spite of their assorted forward finery. They scored only four times in their six group games (but conceded only three).

They weren’t exactly free scoring in their route to Manchester last season either, while the final itself with Juventus was a goalless draw won on penalties. It seems to be that way with Ancelotti’s highly organised and still highly dangerous team.

Ancelotti enhanced his already lofty reputation as a coach last year in guiding AC Milan to European Cup success and if he does it two years in a row the whole of Europe will want him.

In the week that Ottmar Hitzfeld claimed that Chelsea approached him to take over at Stamford Bridge from next season, Ancelotti too continued to merit a mention in Roman Abramovich’s perceived shortlist of replacements for Claudio Ranieri.

Depending on who you listen to, Ancelotti is either not as interested in London as he is intent on shaping his empire in Milan with Kaka integral to that planning, or the 44-year-old Italian has been presented with a lucrative four-year Chelsea deal and is considering their offer. The former, for a man who speaks rudimentary English if that, is more likely.

After Ancelotti delivered a 3-2 AC Milan win in last month’s derby his superior, Silvio Berlusconi, told television that he would be writing a note to Ancelotti to insist that the manager now play two strikers instead of one. Or else.

Ancelotti usually deals with this owner interference by complying rather than complaining but there can be no arguments about Kaka. He plays. And how.

and,,,

Kaka promises to soar above the Brazilian Dunga heap

Richard Williams
Wednesday January 28, 2004
The Guardian

Brazil got themselves knocked out of the 2004 Olympic football tournament at the weekend, beaten 1-0 in Chile by a Paraguay team who will go on to join Argentina as South America's representatives in the finals in Greece this summer. As the world champions at senior, under-20 and under-17 levels, Brazil had hoped that this would be the year in which they finally won the only major football tournament to have evaded their grasp. And amid the wailing and gnashing of teeth, there are many voices saying it would all be different if Kaka had been there.
He was not. Instead he was scoring two slick goals in Milan's 5-0 rout of Ancona at San Siro, a result which means that he and his team-mates need only beat lowly Siena away tonight to overtake Roma at the top of Serie A. It was a performance which confirmed the impression that he is the most exciting new star in world football. No wonder his fellow countrymen lamented his absence in Viña del Mar.
Known to his parents as Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite, the 21-year-old Kaka arrived in Europe at the beginning of the season at a cost of about £10m, after a battle for his signature between the two Milanese clubs and Chelsea, who apparently made a higher offer. He served the first notice of his significance in October, when he dominated the Milan derby in a manner which suggested that here was a player of the highest class, with the potential to join the all-time greats of the game.
The biannual battle between these two historic giants of the Italian League is not always a pretty sight and more experienced men than the young Brazilian have been known to shrivel in its flames. But having been chosen by his coach, Carlo Ancelotti, ahead of two rather better-known Portuguese speakers, Rui Costa and the great Rivaldo, Kaka was immaculate, showing no fear or hesitation as he played the fullest possible part in the game. Positioned just behind the two strikers, Andrei Shevchenko and Filippo Inzaghi, he crowned his performance with a stealthy run into the goal mouth to head home the second of Milan's goals in a 3-1 demolition.
He was soon being showered with praise by those former Milan greats who recognise beauty in football. "He has the game in his blood," Jose Altafini said. "He reminds me of Platini because he's always at the centre of the action, he combines well with his team-mates, he can make runs from deep and he can shoot too."
Ray Wilkins, who distinguished himself as Milan's playmaker in the 80s, was happy to join the chorus. "It was a very mature performance from one so young," he told me after the Inter game. "He reminded me a bit of Rai, who played in that position for Brazil and Paris Saint-Germain - a tall, elegant player, very self-possessed. Being Brazilian, his technique is obviously wonderful, but his attitude to working for the team was impressive. Compliments to Ancelotti, who took the decision to play him in such an important match. But then Carlo was another midfield player of elegance and class."
Born in Brasilia, Kaka made his league debut for Sao Paulo in January 2001. Less than 18 months later he was climbing aboard a plane to Japan, where he was a member of Felipe Scolari's World Cup-winning squad. Not surprisingly, he failed to dislodge any of the regulars from their place in the line-up. But his effervescence was a highlight of Scolari's open training sessions, and promises were already being made on his behalf. He is also handsome enough, in a young-McCartneyish way, to have David Beckham examining the small print of his endorsement contracts.
In Milan's past few matches Ancelotti has developed a fluid and exciting new formation. Kaka and the veteran Rui Costa operate behind Shevchenko, with the hard-working Rino Gattuso and Clarence Seedorf flanking a deep-lying playmaker, the elegant Andrea Pirlo. The team whose stingy defence earned an unattractive victory in last year's European Cup final appear to have undergone a metamorphosis into the continent's most irresistible attacking force.
Kaka's nickname does not make life easier for him since in Italy the word, differently spelled but identically pronounced, means, well, merda. But it seems unlikely that opposing fans will be given the opportunity to devise chants exploiting the linguistic confusion. Or if they do, they are unlikely to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Articles are really interesting, he seems a grounded person despite all the endorsement deals, thanks for your post Kakacalcio.

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Yeah Thanks kakacalcio ..but this article is before we losed from deportivo .. right ?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
kaka0001.jpg

Hehe they look cool here... lucky driver .. got free jersey

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Kaka today extended the contrat till 2009 ! ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
He looks so nervous in last picture .. hehe

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

and in these,,,
Vita62.jpg

Vita35.jpg

Vita67_tm.jpg

she looks a cold bitch in this pic,,lol,,i like to think so anyway
Vita27.jpg

seanseedorf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Ronaldo
his Gf is HOt! can't believe he got one.
i bet Kaka will be muscly in by next year.

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

lol,,cant believe he got one?,,huh?,,
we'll forgive him for this pic
Vita12.jpg

Player to Watch: Kaka is the new "White Pele"
26 May 2004
by FIFAworldcup.com

"In Brazil, we have very good players in all positions, but I think the outstanding talent at the moment is Kaka. He is very skilful and already one of the best players in the world." If anybody knows what they are talking about, it is the king, Pele, especially when the subject is one of his compatriots. The facts speak for themselves in any case, as young Brazilian prodigy Ricardo Izecson Santos Leite, nicknamed Kaka by his brother, has established himself as the driving force and brains of the AC Milan side in a matter of weeks. Although barely twenty-two, his meteoric rise to prominence has propelled fellow countryman and megastar Rivaldo towards the exit door and relegated Portuguse legend Rui Costa to the bench.
A world champion in 2002 with Brazil despite only playing for a few minutes against Costa Rica (5-2), Kaka's stock has risen steadily since, with the result that he is now a vital cog in the latest Brazil side. "On the pitch, he always takes as many risks as possible, but he rarely gets caught out," acknowledges the Brazilian coach, Carlos Alberto Parreira. "With him and Adriano, the team shouldn't have any problems for quite a few years to come. They are young and gifted, so we're going to have a lot of fun," believes the evergreen Cafu, who, during his extended term of duty in the famous gold and green strip of the five-times world champions, has seen many a hot young prospect come and go.
Rai, the former Seleçao and Sao Paulo captain, has always been the idol of Kaka, who was born in Brasilia but grew up in Sao Paulo. Indeed, there are some striking similarities between the pair, as just like Rai, Kaka fails to fit the Brazilian stereotype of the kid from the favela who first played the game in the street with a ball made from rags. Coming from a comfortable and cultured family, Kaka kept up his studies for as long as they were compatible with his profession. When his talent was inevitably recognised and he received his first financial rewards, he opted to fund his brother's enrolment at the best college in Sao Paulo rather than splash out on a flashy car.
Having miraculously survived a serious swimming pool accident in 2000, he has had to work relentlessly to get to the top, even if he does possess way-above-average natural ability. "At 15, he was small and tired quickly. I used to reassure his parents by saying, 'don't worry, he'll grow, the rest of you are all tall.' At 17, he was 1.80m but thin as a rake, but during 18 months of special work, he put on ten kilos of muscle and was then able to start fully expressing his talent on the field," recalls Turibio Leite de Barros Neto, Sao Paulo's physical trainer and coordinator of the centre for sports medicine at the University of Sao Paulo.
In spite of all the obstacles, Kaka was already mentally programmed to play for Milan. One of his closest friends, Juca Pacheco, still remembers the interminable Playstation sessions enjoyed by Kaka and Julio Baptista, the attacking midfielder currently with Seville. "Baptista liked to be Manchester United, while Kaka always chose AC Milan. It was the only club he thought about and, in the end, he has conquered it," Pacheco reminisces.
As a matter of fact, Kaka was not originally due in Italy until July 2004, but when scouts from Chelsea began sniffing around the phenomenon, former Brazilian international Leonardo, now a Milan executive, convinced Kaka not to drag his heels in Brazil and to have an early crack at the Calcio. With any doubts allayed by a contract worth 8.5 million euros over five years, Kaka set out on his quest to win over the club of his dreams, and in less than one season, he already has the San Siro in his pocket.
Zico: "Brazil's finest discovery"
"He's a well-balanced, laid-back young man, who is not prone to either over-excitement or depression," explains his coach Carlo Ancelotti with evident admiration. He is mentally very strong and already very mature beyond his years. I don't think there's much risk of him getting bigheaded. He is a great champion." He actually finished his first season with an average mark of 7.69 per game, ahead of Golden Ball winner, Pavel Nedved, with 7,30. By way of a yardstick, other great playmakers of world football recorded considerably lower ratings during their debut seasons, such as Maradona (6.93), Falcao (6.79), Zico (6.74), Michel Platini (6.48) and Socrates (5.83).
Holland and Manchester United striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy is one of the many admirers of this young man who "seems to play the game for fun and be a free spirit who never gives things a second thought."
At this moment, Kaka has the world at his feet. With his national team, as with Milan, he has the unequivocal support of his teammates. Undeniably, at the age of 22, he still has a great deal to learn, but in the words of Zico: "with the character he shows on and off the pitch, Kaka reminds me of Socrates. He is without a doubt Brazil's finest discovery".
For Wanderley Luxemburgo, the former Cruzeiro coach who has closely followed the career of the young sensation, Kaka "has the technique of a Brazilian and the physical qualities of a European. He is the standard-bearer of the modern game." High praise indeed!

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

hes 22,,i think its inevitable he will be,hes got everything.
Vita11.jpg

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

awe,,,but your not the only one,,,lol
7137_s200.jpg

UEFA INTERVIEW
It has been a sensational first season in Europe for Brazilian midfield player Kaká. Still just 21 years old, the former São Paulo FC player has been one of Serie A's brightest stars since moving to the San Siro last summer, and is already in line for a league and UEFA Champions League double with AC Milan.
Platini comparisons
Playing in a free role behind the strikers, the youngster began the season expecting to be loaned to a Serie B side to gain experience. However, he quickly became a regular in all competitions and has already been compared to French legend Michel Platini.
Similar style
"I'm flattered by the comparison," he said. "To be compared with Platini is a very big responsibility but I don't see myself on the same level yet. Platini made a great contribution to football history - I'm just starting out. I suppose we have a similar style of playing but I have a lot to do still."
Big ambitions
With all the praise heaped upon him in his early months at the club, it has been a real struggle for Kaká to keep his feet firmly on the ground. And while he remains self-effacing in person, his ambitions for his first season in Italy are anything but modest.
Double dream
"I have achieved many big ambitions in my life thanks to God and I expect to achieve a lot more, but now my dream is to finish the season as a champion at Milan," he said. "I hope to win both the Italian championship and the Champions League."
European inspiration
Certainly, Kaká is going about his work the right way. A fearsome presence for Carlo Ancelotti's side in Serie A, he has been scoring goals regularly and beguiling opposition defences with his skills in Europe. The Champions League has certainly fired the Brazilian's imagination since he arrived.
Keen viewer
"In Brazil I always followed the Champions League," he said. "I watched the Italian and Spanish championships too, but the Champions League had that world-wide audience. It's a dream to be playing in it. There are big expectations of Milan as we won last year and I hope we can win it again this season."
Coach's confidence
Ancelotti's faith in him has given Kaká the confidence to play his own game. "As soon as I arrived, a player known in Brazil and not known in Europe, the coach gave me the opportunity to play and I took that opportunity," he said. "He has trusted me and helped me so I care about him and he will always be special to me."
Leonardo intervention
Kaká was set to move to Chelsea FC last summer until another São Paulo old boy, Milan director Leonardo, intervened. Having played alongside Leandro for six months in Brazil, the youngster had been indoctrinated with the club's ethos. Once he knew Milan were interested, there was no doubt where Kaká would end up.
Milan ethos
"Leonardo always said that Milan was a great team," he said. "He always talked about the way Milan worked and everything they achieved, so I knew that Milan was a great European club. When I found out Milan were interested in me I had a growing will to come to Milan. I'm very happy to be here today."
'World's best'
A few months back, Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said: "Kaká has what it takes to be the world's best player. We cannot hold him back." Evidently, Milan are more than happy to have him, too.

The Persian

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anybody have the commercial that Kaka did with Ronaldo for a drink called Guarana?

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

no i dont but heres a couple of pics,,,
kaka0022.jpg

take a closer look at this pic
20040920162239kaka203.jpg

my god!,,,boots over his trousers!!!

heres another pic of kaka's brother digao
172144-7149-it.jpg

Last edited:

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Kaka on GQ magazine of october

1096713268.jpg

Last edited:

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

you mean digao
Digao017.jpg
digao2.jpg

can anyone post pics from GQ when they can i saw cover pic,and if anyone can translate article in it too
1096713268.jpg

another kaka armani pic
1096210675.jpg

a GQ pic
1096792394.jpg

Last edited: