Patrick Cutrone Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bro I just think we're in a shitty situation with our hands tied right now. I Don't think anyone's happy with this, Piatek and Sensi are not anyone's dream signings. Imagine for example if Bonucci hadn't forced himself out and Higuain would've performed like we expected him to.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Sage is the most negative poster on the forum. Nothing ever is good enough...

threw-lamp-at-another-student-and-told-him-to-lighten-the-fuck-up-why-did-you-get-a-detention-son-1509764726.jpg

Wish there was a lamp near by

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^ wrong thread. apologies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Big match time. Make us proud.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
He seems ready to make a big leap forward in his career. I can see him scoring putting one in today.

Calling a Paq assist to cutrone!!

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Needs to be moved up the field, centrally, not to ever leave the box.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
damn, so unlucky with that crossbar

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Zero quality outside the box

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you are trolling right? kid distributed the ball very well today. won lots of long passes which is amazing because of how physically strong juve are.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutroo is great but not ready to lead the attack atm.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Did Higuain do better? It's not a CF problem, it's a system/collaboration problem. He did well to receive balls, especially from Donna, and start our play.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did Higuain do better? It's not a CF problem, it's a system/collaboration problem. He did well to receive balls, especially from Donna, and start our play.
Higuain is utter shit with us. Kalinic level. No point comparing him.

Cutro ia a killer. But some elements need to be addressed.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
New contract with 5 Billion release clause

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this is what proper counter attack looks like. only god knows how many we've ruined this season.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutroo is great but not ready to lead the attack atm.

Piatek soon to be added to your list of strikers who won't magically solve all problems / are not ready to lead the attack atm.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
This is what happens when Suso makes an off-ball run for once...

Slowly but surely he has improved that aspect of his game recently :thumbsup:

Probably a byproduct of the niggling injuries he has gotten recently from being kicked all over the place.

I think our lack of passing quality deep in midfield makes him show for the ball to feet so much.

Similar to Insigne who used to be a strictly ball to feet player, he would raise his level so much if he consistently added that alternative to his repertoire.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Slowly but surely he has improved that aspect of his game recently :thumbsup:

Probably a byproduct of the niggling injuries he has gotten recently from being kicked all over the place.

I think our lack of passing quality deep in midfield makes him show for the ball to feet so much.

Similar to Insigne who used to be a strictly ball to feet player, he would raise his level so much if he consistently added that alternative to his repertoire.

I'm not seeing such trend, as much as I'd like to.

I see the same tendencies as before, except his dribbling hasn't worked out for him lately(probably due to the injuries). He still tires out quickly and doesn't cover nearly as much ground as he should(less than 9km in 88 mins against Genoa; Insigne usually covers around 12km for comparison).

Napoli did manage to make Insigne less of a ball hog, but there was a great stamina to work with. Suso has always seemed to lack energy, even during his younger years in Liverpool, under Rodgers who was all about sprints and off ball movement.
I can't see him become High Energy Jesus unless he visits one of those magical Spanish doctors.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because he earned it.

I can already see it now. BB!ilanisti finding reasons to be offended by him now that he'll no longer be the #63 from Primavera.

(after a poor performance or dry spell, which is bound to happen sooner or latter, like with any other striker, especially in Milan)

"he thinks he's ballon dor bcuz we gave him that number!"

"i cant believe we gave 9 to young matri"

"fuckkk this cnut i am fuck rettard ever!!!"

"he think he can relax now that he's #9"

"I told u he was not ready for that shirt nr!!"

"give 9 to borini anything is better than cuntrone!"

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Games like this proves how useless he is as lone CF, unless he scores. His scoring/useless ratio is bad.

But he runs, Goodfella?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
As I wrote before, he is a super sub.

Schedule