Juninho Pernambucano

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I met him yesterday in a mall in Dubai :D

On Saturday my brother was telling me that he's in Dubai since he knows I like him a lot. Yesterday I was walking in the mall with a friend of mine and I saw someone who looks exactly like him. I was shy/hesitant to talk to him but my friend encouraged me to what seemed to be the silliest, yet cutest, conversation ever:

Kyara: "Excuse me"
J: Yes?
Kyara: Are you Brazillian?
J: Yes (smiling)
Kyara: Are you Juninho? (with a silly grin on my face :D )
J: Yes (bigger smile)
Kyara: Can I have your autograph?
J: Sure (signing). Sorry I don't speak very good English
Kyara: don't worry about it (still with the big grin)

Then I dropped some papers from my hand and he bent and picked them up for me. Very sweet and modest :)

I was really thrilled, makes me wonder how I would've reacted if it was Ricky or any Milan player :tongue:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
woahl..:D sounds awesome..lol @ the convo though..with the facial expressions you described ;)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That's really amazing, Kyara. I adore Juninho (I mean, have you seen him dance? :tongue: ), and he's really so underrated. Glad to hear he sounds friendly and sweet and modest. :)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Cute story! My uncle lives in Dubai - he's an expat working for a bank there. He's been asking me to visit for the past ten years...Maybe I will visit now, if there's a chance that I'll run into someone like Juninho. I'm always afraid, though, that they'll end up being a$$holes and ruin my image of them. It's great when they actually exceed expectations.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh, Kyara, you overgrown teenager, you. :)

She'll probably feel like a lovesick schoolgirl for awhile. :D

Last edited:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
i think only ladies had replied to this interesting topic :)

good for you,Kyara ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I met him yesterday in a mall in Dubai :D

On Saturday my brother was telling me that he's in Dubai since he knows I like him a lot. Yesterday I was walking in the mall with a friend of mine and I saw someone who looks exactly like him. I was shy/hesitant to talk to him but my friend encouraged me to what seemed to be the silliest, yet cutest, conversation ever:

Kyara: "Excuse me"
J: Yes?
Kyara: Are you Brazillian?
J: Yes (smiling)
Kyara: Are you Juninho? (with a silly grin on my face :D )
J: Yes (bigger smile)
Kyara: Can I have your autograph?
J: Sure (signing). Sorry I don't speak very good English
Kyara: don't worry about it (still with the big grin)

Then I dropped some papers from my hand and he bent and picked them up for me. Very sweet and modest :)

I was really thrilled, makes me wonder how I would've reacted if it was Ricky or any Milan player :tongue:

LOL Congrats. Shy eh? I wonder how excited you would have been if you met me? You might have been speechless :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
That's really amazing, Kyara. I adore Juninho (I mean, have you seen him dance? :tongue: ), and he's really so underrated. Glad to hear he sounds friendly and sweet and modest. :)
Never seen him dance! Do you have a video? :D

He was walking there with a little girl, looking very bored, maybe waiting for someone? It's too bad he didn't speak very good English, otherwise I would've had a decent conversation with him :tongue:
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
no pictures?
No! I can't believe I didn't take pics. I was too shy to think properly I guess *beating herself*
kats said:
Cute story! My uncle lives in Dubai - he's an expat working for a bank there. He's been asking me to visit for the past ten years...Maybe I will visit now, if there's a chance that I'll run into someone like Juninho. I'm always afraid, though, that they'll end up being a$$holes and ruin my image of them. It's great when they actually exceed expectations.
Dubai's a great place to visit but it's very rare that you run into someone like that here. That's mainly why I got so thrilled, I never get to see these people around here :tongue:
BMWTaylor said:
Oh, Kyara, you overgrown teenager, you. :)

She'll probably feel like a lovesick schoolgirl for awhile. :D
LOL! It's such a nice feeling :tongue:

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Oh you're one lucky girl!
I'm still dreaming about my future rendezvous with Sandro. :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
LOL! It's such a nice feeling :tongue:
Darn you, Kyara; he's Brazilian, so why didn't you ask him about Dida? Shame! :D ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
BMWTaylor said:
Darn you, Kyara; he's Brazilian, so why didn't you ask him about Dida? Shame! :D ;)

Nahh , she made mistake not to ask for Kaka ;) hehehe .. its just nice feeling when they act nice .. I think all the brasilians ( - Ronaldo ) are like that..

By the way , menon .. dream on ;) hehehe

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Dubai's a great place to visit but it's very rare that you run into someone like that here. That's mainly why I got so thrilled, I never get to see these people around here :tongue:
Huh ? You must be kidding !!! Half of the German Bundesliga hold training camps in Dubai + my wonderful CIV were there, not to mention DD on a private trip. I've heard Ivory Coast will be back later this year for a friendly (???). If so... do some stalking on my behalf... LOL

72930315yl5.jpg

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - JANUARY 5: Guy Demel (L) player of Hamburg meets Didier Drogba (R) player Chelsea London in the hotel lobby during the Hamburger SV training camp on January 5, 2007 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Oh + congrats on meeting Juninho... of course :tongue:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
why didn`t you kidnap him and ask for ransome? :)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
Here! Hehe, it's a fun one. :)
Sweeeet :D
Passion for *9* said:
Huh ? You must be kidding !!! Half of the German Bundesliga hold training camps in Dubai + my wonderful CIV were there, not to mention DD on a private trip. I've heard Ivory Coast will be back later this year for a friendly (???). If so... do some stalking on my behalf... LOL

72930315yl5.jpg

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - JANUARY 5: Guy Demel (L) player of Hamburg meets Didier Drogba (R) player Chelsea London in the hotel lobby during the Hamburger SV training camp on January 5, 2007 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Oh + congrats on meeting Juninho... of course :tongue:

The visits have increased recently but unfortunately the officials here are not very focused on Italian teams. I only remember Juve coming here once for a friendly years ago and Rino visiting after that. I recall posting an interview he had with a local sports channel, but he was in the capital city so I never got to see him :tongue:

Bayern Munich were participating in a friendly tournament in Dubai a few months ago along with Lazio and they visited the company where my sister works :D I heard they were staying in the Emirates Towers Hotel. I think DD came in the same period? Maybe you're right though. Maybe I don't take the trouble to find where exactly they go/what they do when they come here because it's not Milan related :tongue:

I think things will change from now on though since meeting Juninho was such a nice experience :tongue:

BMWTaylor said:
He was so sweet, I didn't wanna ruin it and bother him with questions :tongue: Suppose you were in my place though, what would've you asked him? :D
Samir010 said:
:conf:

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Samir010 said:
LOL yeah kyara, why didnt you put him in your purse? :rolleyes:

Dubai sounds like a great place especially now that i found out these people visit dubai LOL...got heaps of family members there, i gota visit you people sometime ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
I wonder how excited you would have been if you met me? You might have been speechless :D
Nah, she'd probably have kneed you in the groin and had the police take you away. :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Nah, she'd probably have kneed you in the groin and had the police take you away. :D
95.gif
Besfort said:
Kyara, tell me again that story of u and Juninho PLEASE , i just love it :tongue:
Go back to the first page :tongue:
pipa said:
Pix or it never happened !!
Like I said, I didn't take any pics. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.