Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiero

Reaction score
Don't judge me, but... I have just pleasured myself over his signature.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
+1
He was great,he is doctor of football,and our coach on the field.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
that bit when he was talking to abate like a parent was gold

seedorf has to become director someday. he has his off days, and they are real bad. but when he struts his stuff

CAPTAIN CLARENCE CLYDE SEEDORF

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
so on an NBA blog, i've been having a debate over 'who is best player'. It's become more of a rhetoical one, is greatest player the one who can do it on 1 given day, or one who does it consistently for a season. It was centered around Kobe v. Wade. No doubt Kobe when healthy is more complete, but if you had a full season, even just one, you'd take wade w/o thinking. Anyway i digress....

So it had me thinking.... If you told me I can create a 2 man CM for ONE MATCH. And the players were at full fitness, who would I take? The obvious first choice was Xavi. And I'd probably partner him with a fit/healthy essien. After that, I legitimately think Seedorf and Yaya would be my seconds. He has issues with fatigue, and yes that's important, but at end of day, he's possibly most complete CM after Xavi.

I mean you can claim schweini, he lacks the vision of seedorf. Fabregas, he lacks the defensive prowless, strength and completeness and on and on.

Awesomeness personified. I hope he stays forever. We just need a replacement so we don't need him for 50 games a year.

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the cam-signature was awesome, i wish i had that cam :) the way he moves the ball and gets away his marker with small touch <3

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
what a champion. still our best midfielder :proud:

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
what a champion. still our best midfielder :proud:

thats really sad...imagine what we can do with a creative midfielder still in his peak

anyway great game for seedorf...it just shows that he can be useful to us this season too if used sparingly

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_lpimi5XY601qhyceeo1_500.gif

tumblr_lpivzuFy3Q1qef27c.gif

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
good to see it wasnt just a 4 month thing for a contract extension. Played well. Hopefully he is more consistent this upcoming season and is rotated well by allegri rather than overly relied upon.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He knows allegri will bitch slap him if he is going to play like he used to play for carlo or holland or inter:lol:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
can anybody find that bit where seedorf was talking to abate like a parent?

He tamed Abate and told him whats right... what a leader

it was shortly after ibra hit the post in the first half

that was gold by Captain Clarence Clyde

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So, when will he have his next good game? Maybe in December?

Shevagool

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Maldini, Pirlo, Inzaghi
So, when will he have his next good game? Maybe in December?

Clarence has been really good overall in the last 3-4 months.
One of our greatest players actually.
Of course he will make a bad game sometime, just like any other player does.
The difference is that you will say, "Clarence you are the worst player ever and brings no benefit to the team. GTFO with your fat ass.".

If it was Silva, Ibra, Pato you would say "bad game". Haters will always hate.

Keep on going Clyde, you have proven that you still have a lot to offer!

Grande Seedorf! :proud:

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Clarence :star: He was incredible in the second half yesterday, just awesome. The ESPN commentator loved him too which was nice.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Clarence has been really good overall in the last 3-4 months.
One of our greatest players actually.
Of course he will make a bad game sometime, just like any other player does.
The difference is that you will say, "Clarence you are the worst player ever and brings no benefit to the team. GTFO with your fat ass.".

If it was Silva, Ibra, Pato you would say "bad game". Haters will always hate.

Keep on going Clyde, you have proven that you still have a lot to offer!

Grande Seedorf! :proud:

Tyst med dig.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:eek:
His.....his.....his ass is huge:eek:

Ahhh, if only this man would care about every single second in every official milan game and not just the ones that give him a boner........we genuinely probably woldnt need a new LCM, just get a trequartista and be done with it. Dat technique:thumbsup:

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
I think this guy feels like an emperor when he's wearing the captain's armband. Give him the armband for good!

I also noticed him playing better with his red football boots. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this guy feels like an emperor when he's wearing the captain's armband. Give him the armband for good!

I also noticed him playing better with his red football boots. Correct me if I'm wrong.

There is a difference between Clarence Seedorf and Captain Clarence

Captain Clarence never plays bad... Tottenham, Fiorentina, Inter x2... Legend

He will be a great impact player and next season, a great director

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
anyone else notice, since mid last season, he's played with more joy than ever in his career? Always smiling.

Literally amazes me daily. Gets better with age. He will play for a long time to come! :star:

Don Silvio has already said he will start till 53. He is never wrong.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
When Seedorf smells a trophy, he plays the way he can - which is as good as any creative midfielder in the last 10 years.

Otherwise though, he struts around the park, slowing down play and losing balls constantly.

Has always been like that in his career, and there's no reason for him to change. Hence, he can only be the secondary creative source for a serious club.

Reaction score
When Seedorf smells a trophy, he plays the way he can - which is as good as any creative midfielder in the last 10 years.

Otherwise though, he struts around the park, slowing down play and losing balls constantly.

Has always been like that in his career, and there's no reason for him to change. Hence, he can only be the secondary creative source for a serious club.

I totally agree with that :thumbsup:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
We should send Clarence into London to give the rioters a calming speech as he did Abate in the Supercoppa.

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn

If I apply the same logic I'd conclude that Clarence would have played well in nearly all games (which isn't the case though) because even a Serie A game against Lecce is played for a trophy.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
If I apply the same logic I'd conclude that Clarence would have played well in nearly all games (which isn't the case though) because even a Serie A game against Lecce is played for a trophy.
You can`t really smell the league trophy when the season starts, can you?

And he actually played well for most of the second half of the season which shows he can play well when he wants to.

Schedule