Videogames Thread

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
won't be able to use my mic, and I'm a bit tired but yeah ok...

Cool. Kalac's up for it too. I'll ask Kuja.

edit:

Whenever I want to be pm someone they seem to log off just before I try :rolleyes:

What time is best?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Two things that I wanted to say but had no mic: There is a red machine at the back of the threatre, go to it.

And, leave me the fuck alone once the power's on.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Two things that I wanted to say but had no mic: There is a red machine at the back of the threatre, go to it.

And, leave me the fuck alone once the power's on.

1. What theatre?
2. What's the red machine?
3. Why?
4. You're a bastard for shutting me out of the life :tongue:
5. Me and HD formed an excellent partnership :cool:
6. You always go off on your own
7. I think I was the MVP of the team.
8. Next time Kuja needs to get his ass involved.
9. Once again, almost every time I died it was due to me trying to save someone else.
10. Was it you with the music on?

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1. The big thing, with curtains
2. It's a red machine
3. More health
4. I know :D
5. Partnership with the Welsh? lulz
6. I know
7. I don't
8. Kuja would love to get his ass involved.
9. Kesha makes it more enjoyable.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me and HD carried on and there was this complete twat who kept throwing grenades at us. Unfortunately I also caught HD trying to bomb people :tongue:
I'm so much better on 5. I'm like a headless chicken on the other one.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. The big thing, with curtains
2. It's a red machine
3. More health
4. I know :D
5. Partnership with the Welsh? lulz
6. I know
7. I don't
8. Kuja would love to get his ass involved.
9. Kesha makes it more enjoyable.

To get revenge I shut you out thinking you'd be dead, but instead you went and killed them all and overtook me on the kills. Backfired a bit :D

HD was a disgrace. He and these two kids wanted me to come in the lift, but I wouldn't. One of the kids said "just leave the bastard!". Then HD comes straight back up, throws a bomb at me to make me come down the lift, and it blew up just when I turned around, and killed me :rolleyes:

You take ages to get going. After a few levels I look at the scores and me and HD were usually on about 20 with you on about 6. Then I'd look 10 minutes later and you had as much, if not more than us. I always thought the game got harder as you progressed :tongue:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You take ages to get going. After a few levels I look at the scores and me and HD were usually on about 20 with you on about 6. Then I'd look 10 minutes later and you had as much, if not more than us. I always thought the game got harder as you progressed :tongue:

I stab until about 6, more points.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
To get revenge I shut you out thinking you'd be dead, but instead you went and killed them all and overtook me on the kills. Backfired a bit :D

HD was a disgrace. He and these two kids wanted me to come in the lift, but I wouldn't. One of the kids said "just leave the bastard!". Then HD comes straight back up, throws a bomb at me to make me come down the lift, and it blew up just when I turned around, and killed me :rolleyes:

I threw the grenade to kill the zombies - if you don't touch it and try to throw it away it will do no damage to you unless you try and pick it up.

So if you just leave it be you'll be fine. I know it goes against instinct to do nothing when you see a grenade marker on the screen, but you should leave it.

Yeah, that was some girl who wanted to leave you behind, so I came back up in the left to get you (didn't want to break up our partnership :proud:) so from then on I was a total bastard to her and kept leaving her out of the other lift etc - she deserved it.

Me and HD carried on and there was this complete twat who kept throwing grenades at us. Unfortunately I also caught HD trying to bomb people :tongue:
I'm so much better on 5. I'm like a headless chicken on the other one.

I threw it in response.

We did have a great partnership going imo!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When the zombies lose their legs and drag themselves on the floor, why do people leave them?

I got a message from "Shaun the killa" (whoever that is) asking me to let him use my live trial or something :conf:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
you leave them because they move slow enough for you to run away and rebuild barriers etc when there's just 1 left at the end, making the next round a little easier.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I saw you kept standing behind my claymore in the lift. That's meant to be a back up - we run there when loads of zombies come into the lift .

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Did you only have 1? I thought you were gonna put one outside the lift too, just so that if they get close it would take out a few, and then the claymore would be last resort.

Thing is, iirc, the claymore would kill you wouldn't it?

or was the thinking that I could revive you as we went up in the lift.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did you only have 1? I thought you were gonna put one outside the lift too, just so that if they get close it would take out a few, and then the claymore would be last resort.

Thing is, iirc, the claymore would kill you wouldn't it?

or was the thinking that I could revive you as we went up in the lift.

I accidently put all but one of them down as soon as I bought them lol. You'd die if you stand right on top of it, but where it was/you were it would have just injured you.
I normally put one by the two windows in the lifts and one in the middle. You get a lot of zombies just outside the lift but they can be killed. It's when they're in it that it becomes a problem. Though I do sometimes put one outside.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
the claymores wouldn't damage me anyway - or do you mean yourself when you say 'you'

I see, fair enough.

Anyway, good fun it was, even if we stayed up far too late :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Jesus christ, get a room.

I don't like to play Zombies... I don't find it enjoyable.

I would not like to get my ass involved, I've seen one of you and i'm using that picture as a representation for all of you - You all now look like Hefin to me. :D

I'm on when i'm on, but i prefer to play Reach and Fifa tbh.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Reach multiplayer sucks balls.

Halo 3 was far better online.

You should at least have 1 game of zombies.

And kuja - surely you should know better than to use a Welshman as representation for other british members :rolleyes:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Halo 3 was much better, but now i've played Reach i can't really play 3 anymore...

You're the only one i've seen. I can't really guess what the others look like.

Reach multiplayer doesn't suck balls though.. Invasion Slayer :star: :star:

I have played Zombies before btw, i didn't like it, hence my feelings towards it now.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I might pick up Fifa on the cheap to play with you lot and 3 of my mates have it too, even though I have it on PS3. Not spending much on it though since it's technically a bit of waste.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fifa should be gettable for about... £25?

Oh and I'm only ever being Leeds when I play Fifa, I dislike good teams.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Do you refuse to play against good teams too?

Anyone know how much fifa 11 on the 360 would set me back?

And lastly - anyone up for some zombies at some point? Kuja, would you just play 1 game with us? please?

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you refuse to play against good teams too?

Anyone know how much fifa 11 on the 360 would set me back?

And lastly - anyone up for some zombies at some point? Kuja, would you just play 1 game with us? please?

I just said in my edited post... £25ish

And well, I do right now because pre-update Leeds are one of the worst teams in the championship, since they're fighting for automatic promotion it should be better now. I only don't play Barca/Madrid/Chelsea though, anybody else is fine.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
ah that's fine, I never go them anyway.

£25? hmm, might be worth it, I shall have a sniff around the interwebs to see if I can find it cheaper.

cheers.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fifa is gash this year. Haven't played Kalac on this one but played on F10 a lot. Strange player as he's actually better with Leeds/Reading/Stoke than he is with the top teams. I like being Sunderland.

Jesus christ, get a room.

So you can watch?

Schedule