Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Has the Genoa president fallen on his head again, or is this just somemedia speculation??

Still Stephan El Shaarawi looks like he's onna bring some good football this season.

Very good for a 17year old

‘Milan wanted El Shaarawi but…’

ENRICO PREZIOSI has confirmed Milan were willing to sign Stephan El Shaarawi.

17-year-old attacking Italian attacking midfielder of Egyptian descent, El Shaarawi, attracted the interest of Milan, but as suggested by Genoa President Enrico Preziosi, the youngster will stay put.

“Milan wanted El Shaarawi, but that is out of the question. The lad is doing very well at Padova and will return to us,” said the Grifone Chairman.

The player is currently on loan at Serie B side Padova from Genoa, and he has one goal in five appearances since joined them in the summer.

It now being suggested that Inter are keen on El Shaarawi, but Genoa will probably reject their offer

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Genoa really gonna sell him? This kid is suppose to be there 'golden goose'. Star of u18 levels for italy and generally the globe.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I will said it again Galliani is planning to put all Italian u-19 star in the Primavera :D Fossati-Sharaawy partnership again :tongue:
anyway Sharaawy looked very similar too Verdi only taller ;)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
it would be super if he came here

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Has the Genoa president fallen on his head again, or is this just somemedia speculation??

“Milan wanted El Shaarawi, but that is out of the question.
,” said the Grifone Chairman.
:rolleyes: /thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

You really believe that?

I get a Massive peddo warning. This thread might have all the ingredients to become a massive one. Young kid, some youtube vids, rumours, pedofiles lurking.

ROSSONERI 4LIFE

Tu 6 tutta la mia vita
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, TSilva, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Sheva, Pippo, Pato, Ibra, Ganso
Just make your magic :gt: and get him!!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
we have good contatcs with genoa maybe, if braida & riola tell galliani positive stuff to G

we'll get him

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
buy him then loan him to Genoa till we have room in our squad

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
I like this kid.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Sky - Contact Galliani Preziosi for El-Shaarawy

Stephan El Shaarawy is definitely the player of the moment. The playmaker, who has dragged the Padua in the final play-off at the end of the championship will return to Genoa but there are companies interested in his card. As reported by Sky Sport 24 in the evening there was a contact between the President of Genoa, Enrico Preziosi, and the CEO of AC Milan, Adriano Galliani, speaking Italian-Egyptian.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How many appearances does the kid have in Serie A?

I mean I don't even think he has one but I could be wrong, but assuming he has less than 5, how the hell can he be worth 10-15m? They are overrating their players just like the EPL these days, especially Genoa (think Criscito).

The kid seems to be very promising, but from what I hear and read, Tassi of Brescia is a better player... we had a 5m bid rejected for him last year apparently...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
His name sounds kinda cool,but thats about it.Not Milan material.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I mean I don't even think he has one but I could be wrong, but assuming he has less than 5, how the hell can he be worth 10-15m? They are overrating their players just like the EPL these days, especially Genoa (think Criscito).

The kid seems to be very promising, but from what I hear and read, Tassi of Brescia is a better player... we had a 5m bid rejected for him last year apparently...

Born in Savona to an Egyptian father and an Italian mother, El Shaarawy joined regional Serie A club Genoa when he was thirteen. On 21 December 2008, at the age of 16, he made his first team debut, playing ten minutes in a Serie A away match against Chievo.[2] It would be his only appearance of the season although he did make the bench for a string of games.

3 appearances in total for Genoa but next season he should be among their first team ranks.

I agree hes being over-hyped at the moment but the talent is there, just needs a season or so in the Serie A...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Tassi is a promising lad indeed because he is still very2 young and already able to break in the primavera side of Brescia, but that 5 million offer could be nothing more than rumors. I don't think we would offer 5 million for a 15 years old kid..although Milan, Inter and Juve are indeed interested on him.
However, whether he is better than El Sharaawy or not, it's hard to tell since they're not from the same age group.

Sharaawy is a good prospect indeed but off course his not worth 10 million until he made good run in Serie A. It's just simply agents talk to spice things up, if we are interested, we're not gonna pay that sum of money anyway

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tassi is a promising lad indeed because he is still very2 young and already able to break in the primavera side of Brescia, but that 5 million offer could be nothing more than rumors. I don't think we would offer 5 million for a 15 years old kid..although Milan, Inter and Juve are indeed interested on him.
However, whether he is better than El Sharaawy or not, it's hard to tell since they're not from the same age group.

Sharaawy is a good prospect indeed but off course his not worth 10 million until he made good run in Serie A. It's just simply agents talk to spice things up, if we are interested, we're not gonna pay that sum of money anyway

Well - we already did last year offer 5m for a 16 year old - Fossati... so it's not that unlikely.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Well - we already did last year offer 5m for a 16 year old - Fossati... so it's not that unlikely.

No way. Link to your source please.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players

well, there's also no 'real' confirmation about the number for that deal. Usually the deal regarding primavera players never really got an actual number, so it's really hard to trust any news 100%. :D anyway, Fossati is almost 18 last year which would allow him to get professional contract already.

regarding Tassi, maybe it's possible but once again we never really knew the actual amount regarding the primavera players deal since the numbers are not usually revealed.
It's just a bit weird if Brescia did rejected 5 million for a 15 years old kid that at that time still hasn't fully played for the primavera team
Just my opinion anyway ;)

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think it was 7m for Amantino Mancini whom we didnt take and took the 3 youngsters Fossati, Filkor and Darminuta instead. We probably just wanted Fossati but the other two were given to us in the deal.

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
for the last 3 years we signed lots of players for primavera. Butt seems that we are ready to disbalance them for players like Boateng or Criscito. Reason?

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Its Shaarawy right? And not Shaarawi.