Group F AC Milan vs Dudelange 29/11/2018 18:55 CET

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol:

That has to be the worst GK performance I've seen since that one time I caught the highlights from a Uefa Women's Cup game.

I decided to look up the guy and to my surprise he actually has an own Wiki page. Not just that, he's a former Juve player.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- 3 points is all it matters.

- UEFA needs to stop appointing mediocre referees to AC Milan. Dudelange players were on a mission of beating the shit out of our players. Cutrone received a high tackle in the second half and the referee was like :thumbsup:
Truly disgusting.

- Bertolacci? Where are the 99% of this forum that kept saying that we should renew Bertolacci otherwise we would lose money on him? I told you all that we should take the 5 million offered by Genoa, run away and accept that we lost money on him.

- Mauri? At least the kid put effort and grinta unlike the idiot that cannot defend at all.

- Higuain? I think we are tired of him and he is tired of us.

- Simic? Nice surprise but it was Dudelange.

- Halilovic? At first nobody wanted to pass him the ball but the more he touched the ball he showed something but not much tbh. Way better than Gattuso's stepson though.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So would Mauri play ahead of Berto in case more people get injured

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
200px-Higua%C3%ADn_20180626.jpg

tfw you can't score all night but Lord Borinho scores with his first touch

WRONG!!
Borini scored with his second touch of the ball. His first touch was to chest down the ball.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mauri always looked ok to me. only thing i don't like about him is, he is very reckless(even more than mexes). it was against a shit team, but he made himself available for passes added energy, passed well and even sent in that one long ball to cutrone. he should definitely be ahead of berto.

berto had one or two moments, but other than that was useless, slow and had bad first touch.

laxalt had some horrible touches too, but added much needed pace and won some balls.

hakan didn't make much difference in our play but was directly responsible for the 4 goals. so hopefully this gives him some confidence. goal was great too.

simic was very ballsy and aggressive(in a good way) and overall had a good game. may as well give him chance in next EL game.

hallilovic had an ok game too. didn't make much of an impact but technically he can be useful.

higauin looked lost. cutrone tormented their defense all night.

bakayoko had another good performance.

didn't see much of calabria. zapata did ok too. specially after going down, he tried to push team forward.

Schedule