The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lazio, Lotito reveals: "In the summer we had important offers for SMS that no other presidents would refuse"

GAETANO 100% TRUE

g5fBW-o0.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
No, it wasn't greed.

it's called bad decisions.
He said it over and over that he couldn't refuse the offer, but the coach said "no" because they can't find a replacement. so he chose to listen to the coach rather than the offer.

IDK, but IMO, for a club like Lazio, losing money is a lot more painful than losing a cup.

:fp::fp::fp:

Dude, you can make a bad decision which in turn has to do with greed.

He was obviously holding out for even more money, a bigger bid. As if Lotito really gives a fuck about what the coach says - who is paying the salary of the other? :lol:

Losing the Cup means losing the money related to it. EL is basically worthless financially unless you win it because it qualifies for next years CL.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, it wasn't greed.

He said it over and over that he couldn't refuse the offer, but the coach said "no" because they can't find a replacement. so he chose to listen to the coach rather than the offer.

IDK, but IMO, for a club like Lazio, losing money is a lot more painful than losing a cup.

No coach wants to lose their best players, but coaches have a short shelf life and will probably be out in a few years. This is how clubs like Lazio survive, by selling their best players. They don't rely on making the UCL or making deep runs in them. Those are just added bonuses.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Or, Leo & SMS's agent got together and decided to spit-roast Lotito

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Or, Leo & SMS's agent got together and decided to spit-roast Lotito

It may be a conspiracy or it may not be, but I think SMS was all set to join up in the summer and it all just fell apart. Now he's not giving his all for Lazio.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
TMW claims that Genoa is ‘one step away’ from signing Bertolacci, as they’ve already offered him a 5-year contract. Should Fabregas arrive in the upcoming transfer market, Milan would free Bertolacci already in January.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Samsung denies the rumours about a potential sponsordeal w/ AC Milan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW claims that Genoa is ‘one step away’ from signing Bertolacci, as they’ve already offered him a 5-year contract. Should Fabregas arrive in the upcoming transfer market, Milan would free Bertolacci already in January.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No, it wasn't greed.

it makes sense considering a while later , a conversation betwen lolito and inzaghi was leaked and inzaghi was getting roasted by lolito saying stuff like :

you have one of the best squads in italy yet you cant even win :lol:

but idk.. imho i dont think lolito is the president who ll listen to his coaches.. especially when its crazy figures like that

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys this feels amazing to have capable owners, Leo and Paolo, Gazidis. Everyone seem to be talking about Milan again, atill cant believe we are finally coming back after years of midtable :proud:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Serbian Taskforce
41NE2QE00DL._SX425_.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Guys this feels amazing to have capable owners, Leo and Paolo, Gazidis. Everyone seem to be talking about Milan again, atill cant believe we are finally coming back after years of midtable :proud:

cant wait for this place when we play a UCL final

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't want SMS. Not for 70. Not for 50. Not for 40.

Have you guys watched him this year? He has been terrible.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Hes really veen utter shit. But with two good years before!

Somethings wrong. You cant be that good then this shit

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
the only matches i watched of SMS this year are vs Milan and Chievo.. he indeed was shiate in both of them

looked to me like someone who doesnt care.. the talent is here for all to see

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.

Then I can ask you as well... did you watch him last season? :o

he's great but poor boy is just sad because his transfer in milan fail, that's all, he'll be fine. :o
and he's young so it's not end of the world if he's inconsistent.

i doubt that lotito will sell him in january but we need mms to push for that transfer, push push push. :o

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My view is this: let's say SMS is talented. Let's say that. The pressure of being worth 100-120m is making him play like this?

What if we buy him for 50m, that's still a lot, and he'd have to deal with the pressure of Milan's shirt. And don't forget how tough this shirt is to wear, how heavy it weighs.

I want to be wrong. But I'm not excited about him coming here.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Then I can ask you as well... did you watch him last season? :o

he's great but poor boy is just sad because his transfer in milan fail, that's all, he'll be fine. :o
and he's young so it's not end of the world if he's inconsistent.

i doubt that lotito will sell him in january but we need mms to push for that transfer, push push push. :o

Yes, I watched him last year, and I still think he was overrated, which I've stated on here.

Again, I'd love to be wrong. But I just see a poor man's Pogba, a slower, less athletic, less talented Pogba. A central midfielder who roamed in front of the base central midfield.

Pogba, however, is super talented. SMS is slower. Doesn't come up in big games. And is too expensive.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Newcastle United are interested in signing Borini and have made an inquiry in the last weeks. [TMW]

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi

Even against us there were glimpses of what he is capable of. Many clever short passes and one-twos which helped to open up the spaces. One could see that he's an intelligent player. What bothers me is his character. What happens if we buy him for 70m and in two years other European clubs are after him? Will he do the same thing and start to play like he doesn't care to force the transfer? I have no doubts Rino can get the best of him but at the same time I only want professional players in my Milan.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, I watched him last year, and I still think he was overrated, which I've stated on here.

Again, I'd love to be wrong. But I just see a poor man's Pogba, a slower, less athletic, less talented Pogba. A central midfielder who roamed in front of the base central midfield.

Pogba, however, is super talented. SMS is slower. Doesn't come up in big games. And is too expensive.
I think the issue with Savic is not being worth so much money but that transfer collapsing. Or a bit of both.

However, Savic of last two season outperforms Pogba of last two seasons easily. Have you watched Pogba at ManU? He's lightyears away from what he was for Juve. Lightyears. There's a reason why ManU-Fans want him gone already while Lazio-Fans wanted to keep Savic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule