Tiemoue Bakayoko Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lol! I'm totally gonna make this a thing!

UGmKWQw.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#KudosToKojak

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
#KudosToMetoo

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Kudos to ME for backing Baka since day one. I remember whilst others shitted on his signing I was one of a tiny minority to point out he had great potential and 5m was a steal. Thanks for providing me right Yoko Ono. One things for sure, we should redeem him at all costs. He’s still incredibly young (24) so will only improve further. Also, if we’re serious about winning we need quality rotational players like him, Biglia & Bona.

latest

I love Kojak

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
:thumbsup: Just checked the thread and you also backed his signing since day one. #Kudos2U2

Didn't even remember that :)

I was referring to the #metoo movement

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Kudos to ME for backing Baka since day one. I remember whilst others shitted on his signing I was one of a tiny minority to point out he had great potential and 5m was a steal. Thanks for providing me right Yoko Ono. One things for sure, we should redeem him at all costs. He’s still incredibly young (24) so will only improve further. Also, if we’re serious about winning we need quality rotational players like him, Biglia & Bona.

LOL. Look at you. Patting yourself on the back with the hand that's not up your bum.

No wonder you're so happy.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
LOL. Look at you. Patting yourself on the back with the hand that's not up my mom's bum.

No wonder you're so happy.

:lol::thumbsup:

Lol true.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kudos to him for being the only one trying to be creative and catch Bologna off guard. No idea what our other "attacking" players were thinking.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He tries but he can try elsewhere, not worth.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he would be a useful players, but 35m no way.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's more creative than Kessie. To play both of them at the same time, we need a very creative #10 next to them.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
He's more creative than Kessie. To play both of them at the same time, we need a very creative #10 next to them.

:lol:

He plays sideways passes mostly and when he tries line breaking passes they are intercepted more often than not. What creativity are you referring to ?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

He plays sideways passes mostly and when he tries line breaking passes they are intercepted more often than not. What creativity are you referring to ?
Donnarumma is more creative than Kessie tho.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Biglia would play alongside them, but then his injury happened. [Biglia is a creative regista]

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His dribbling :heart:

The ceiling here is scary... did you see him unleash rockets with his left?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Imo has been our second best player this season behind Suso and probably our most consistent performer since he got a starting position. Absolutely love his play and he’ll be much more appreciated if we manage to sign a real midfielder ala Fabregas.

I hope we sign him

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Love his backheel flicks, so classy. Has been outstanding week in week out recently, hope we redeem him.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Still gives the ball away due to poor awareness of his surroundings and his passing remains atrocious. He all of a sudden thinks he has long passes in his arsenal and ambitiously hits them and misses many of them under no pressure. Immense destroyer due to his athleticism, and very good dribbling ability to drive forward from midfield.

May actually be a decent bench option for the squad due to his characteristics but will never be good enough to start in a CL caliber team.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Still gives the ball away due to poor awareness of his surroundings and his passing remains atrocious. He all of a sudden thinks he has long passes in his arsenal and ambitiously hits them and misses many of them under no pressure. Immense destroyer due to his athleticism, and very good dribbling ability to drive forward from midfield.

May actually be a decent bench option for the squad due to his characteristics but will never be good enough to start in a CL caliber team.

You are joking, Bakayoko can only go upward. and is still a relatively young player. I think he has been a start in CL caliber teams already.

Schedule