The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Cutrone to @PremiumSportHD: "I am happy that the club consider me not for sale. I will do my best to repay their faith & win my place."

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Cutrone to @PremiumSportHD: "I am happy that the club consider me not for sale. I will do my best to repay their faith & win my place."

Awesome :thumbsup:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
President of UAE, Al-Nahyan wants #ManCity to activate #Messi’s clause and make him the main face of Emirates Airlines commercials.

@Mephobia8

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
President of UAE, Al-Nahyan wants #ManCity to activate #Messi’s clause and make him the main face of Emirates Airlines commercials.

@Mephobia8

300m for Messie is a bargan now :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Remember when Printeristi claimed that Kessie was overrated and that Gagliardini made him look better than he was? :lol:

Of course a lot of us knew that that's obviously the typical merda talk we can expect from our dimwitted neighbors, but it is funny to see the extent of how wrong they were :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone, please make a smiley from this pic! :lol:

DHsRHINXgAE5Ok-

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Remember when Printeristi claimed that Kessie was overrated and that Gagliardini made him look better than he was? :lol:

Of course a lot of us knew that that's obviously the typical merda talk we can expect from our dimwitted neighbors, but it is funny to see the extent of how wrong they were :lol:

and kdog is better than kessie :lol::lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@real_andrea9
Nessun tesserato @acmilan parlerà a @SkySport . Una netta presa di posizione del club dovuta alle povere parole della giornalista #DAmico

No milan personnel will speak to sky from now on

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@real_andrea9
Nessun tesserato @acmilan parlerà a @SkySport . Una netta presa di posizione del club dovuta alle povere parole della giornalista #DAmico

y?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
@real_andrea9

Wot did Amico write?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Montella: "I wasn't expecting Kessie to be that good. Another one who can do more is Andre Silva."

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
It's Torreira I think.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Montella: "I won't comment on VAR, we have to get used to it. But it gives more calmness to coaches and players."

Montella: "I liked the team's approach. The red card made the game easier. The team did what we've been working on with intensity."

Montella: "I am happy with the performance but there're things to work on. We have to avoid getting booked so much."

Montella: "In big teams it's normal to have three strikers. One of them is Cutrone, which is growing a lot."

Montella: "Andre Silva is becoming more mature and Kalinic will be the more experienced striker."

Montella: "I wasn't expecting Kessie to be that good. Another one who can do more is Andre Silva."

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@sporx
Güntekin Onay: "Trabzonspor, Jose Sosa'nın transferini bitirmek üzere. Transfer yarın açıklanabilir"

Güntekin Onay: "Trabzonspor, Jose Sosa is about to finish the transfer. Transfer can be announced tomorrow "

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@ Real_andrea9 1m1 minute ago36 seconds ago 1m1 minute ago
Andrea Retweeted Sporx
In Turkey announce @ josesosaok at @ Trabzonspor in closing.

@sporx 12m12 minutes ago
More
Güntekin Onay: "Trabzonspor, Jose Sosa'nın transferini bitirmek üzere. Transfer yarın açıklanabilir"

Sporx (unreliable) announced that tomorrow Jose Sosa will sign with Trabzonspor.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan refrained from giving @SkySport any post game interviews after presenter Ilaria D'Amico put club's financial strength into doubt.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Reports in Turkey saying Sosa to Trabzonspor is almost done and could be announced tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule