Gerard Deulofeu Thread

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
really too much hype. he's wasteful. if he misses this many chances when he's in the form of his life what will he be like out of form? i hope we sign him but hes a 15m player.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
really too much hype. he's wasteful. if he misses this many chances when he's in the form of his life what will he be like out of form? i hope we sign him but hes a 15m player.

I think he is only finding his form and potential. Who knows what is his peak level... it's worth finding out.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keita won't cost 30M. His contract is up next summer and he refuses to renew. I've seen quotes of as little as 18M for him.

Sure? The rumoured price has always been 30M. Especially since Latio surely doesn't want to gift us one of their best talents.

I don't think we have already seen what's his peak tbh.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

who said he's in the form of his life? that's a quite baseless assumption you're making there just to prove a point. also, who missed more chances in that game? him or bacca? :conf:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Sure? The rumoured price has always been 30M. Especially since Latio surely doesn't want to gift us one of their best talents.

I don't think we have already seen what's his peak tbh.

^This :thumbsup:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Needs to improve his decision making. A little less dribbling - more passing + shooting.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Deu will go back to Barca and thats it. Hes BArca player and its ok.

And hopefully Milan will never ever loan free players...

Jorjie

Yipikaye Madafaka
Reaction score
Is that true that Barca decides to bring him back to Camp Nou? He is a great player though, but it doesn't mean we don't have any other options, so whatever the decision is, we can find better players or at least same level.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Looks like it unfortunately. Deulofeu will be gone in June because Barca will activate his 12million clause in his contract.

I feel so sad rn :(

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
if he plays well here and barca uses the option (and deulofeu accepts it) it'll only be to flip him for 20-25.

Why would he want to be a bench player after a promising season?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if he plays well here and barca uses the option (and deulofeu accepts it) it'll only be to flip him for 20-25.

Why would he want to be a bench player after a promising season?

:lol::lol::lol:

1. Once his loan ends it is between Everton and Barca.

2. It seems that Barca will redeem him back.

3. Flip him for 20-25 million? :lol::lol::lol:
Barca are like Porto that as soon as they get their players slap them with a minimum release clause of 50 million. Might be even more.
P.S. that dud Alves (RB) has a 80 million release clause IIRC.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
after the season ends he'll go back to everton and barca can (probably/most likely) only bring him back if he accepts the move. if he wants to move here permanently he'll most likely deny barca and let us deal us with everton. i thinks he loves barca but he'd 100% be a bench player there, so I don't think wants to return there for good

if we don't want to keep him and/or good teams start showing interest he might get persuaded into making both everton and his home club some money by accepting the barca move and moving out immediately. I can't see any club offering more than 25m for him in his current state. (better than his latest everton performances, but still limited). It's an unlikely scenario but I don't think it's impossible.

if it sounds dumb, sorry,,,it's easter and I'm drunk enough to not remember this,so yeah...

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
heard a rumour about messi didn't like his transfer to Barca

according to Diario Gol messi didn't like deu transfer back to barca, he didn't see it as world class player transfer lol

i know it's sounds stupid but somehow i hope it's true :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:lol::lol::lol:

1. Once his loan ends it is between Everton and Barca.

2. It seems that Barca will redeem him back.

3. Flip him for 20-25 million? :lol::lol::lol:
Barca are like Porto that as soon as they get their players slap them with a minimum release clause of 50 million. Might be even more.
P.S. that dud Alves (RB) has a 80 million release clause IIRC.

Adding lots of emojis to your post won't make it true. The contract works like posted above:

• Loan ends.
  • Barca has the option to buy the player back.
  • If they decide to use the option, the PLAYER can choose if he wants to go back or not. He is not obligated to go back, Everton are obligated to accept a bid for him and nothing more.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I hope Barca are honest and tell him that they can't guarantee him a spot as a starter (it would be really surprising if they could) because he just earned himself a spot in the national team and will be very keen to keep it. Can totally see him being sold to us.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I hope Barca are honest and tell him that they can't guarantee him a spot as a starter (it would be really surprising if they could) because he just earned himself a spot in the national team and will be very keen to keep it. Can totally see him being sold to us.
Tell him? Messi Suarez Neymar ... I think he can add 2 and 2 ... If he still decides to go there, then the expected will happen... He will play end of matches and fill in when 1 is injured

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Adding lots of emojis to your post won't make it true. The contract works like posted above:

• Loan ends.
  • Barca has the option to buy the player back.
  • If they decide to use the option, the PLAYER can choose if he wants to go back or not. He is not obligated to go back, Everton are obligated to accept a bid for him and nothing more.

:thumbsup:

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Really hoping he stays with us. Exactly the kind of player we need to build a serious competitive team around . Speed speed, speed, something we haven't had in years. Dela and susother with a WC striker or 2 and we are laughing

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Gerard Deulofeu Thread

Read his thread on the everton forum. For some of them he isn't good enough for everton. And they all talking about him having paper lungs etc
The reason he is performing well at milan is because serie a is weak. And yeah he can't handle the "physicality" of epl

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Tell him? Messi Suarez Neymar ... I think he can add 2 and 2 ... If he still decides to go there, then the expected will happen... He will play end of matches and fill in when 1 is injured

Of course, when it comes to signing contracts things like this has to be mentioned no matter how banal they might be.

I guess I just want them to say don't come unless you wanna be a backup, with neon lights

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Deulofeu is very dumb if he decide to go back in barca. And i am not even biased. Just plain stupid to change the team, when you finally playing well and the coach see you as a key player.

You dont even need to discuss what will happen in the team with messi neymar and suarez. Guaranteed bench.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Deulofeu is very dumb if he decide to go back in barca. And i am not even biased. Just plain stupid to change the team, when you finally playing well and the coach see you as a key player.

You dont even need to discuss what will happen in the team with messi neymar and suarez. Guaranteed bench.

Yep. Just look at Arda Turan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

he is a spanish player, who would like to play in spain, where the game would suit him, and where he has his family, he can win trophies with barca, and not with milan (in few years no), he knows he will not bench messi or neymar, but still...

there is 50/50 chance he will accept/reject barca imo. there are many other players who have accepted such cases, look at pjaca, most of commoders said he won't go to juve to sit on the bench, but he went, then arda turan, kovacic and many others.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is a spanish player, who would like to play in spain, where the game would suit him, and where he has his family, he can win trophies with barca, and not with milan (in few years no), he knows he will not bench messi or neymar, but still...

there is 50/50 chance he will accept/reject barca imo. there are many other players who have accepted such cases, look at pjaca, most of commoders said he won't go to juve to sit on the bench, but he went, then arda turan, kovacic and many others.

Sure, it's a 50:50 (although I have a feeling that as it stands today he'd prefer to stay with us, at least for the moment) but what Tadej said is nevertheless true, he'd be stupid in the year of the worldcup to go back to Barca, riding the bench and risking his place in the apanish NT he just conquered thanks to his performances with Milan.

He has two options: going back to Barca and win some trophies from the bench and probably loosing his spot in the NT or - stay at Milan, being in the center of a new project and increasing his chances of making it to the worldcup dramatically. And who knows, maybe he's winning titles with us sooner than we all expect.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
His end product is horrible and needs to be played on the right because he can only cross on his right foot, one trick pony on the left.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
So ... I was right about this guy .... Deulofodder is fucking trash

Typical winger with no brain ... Can only run

Taarabt 2.0

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
So ... I was right about this guy .... Deulofodder is fucking trash

Typical winger with no brain ... Can only run

Taarabt 2.0

taarabt ? :conf:

they're nothing alike. the reason taarabt isn't a good player is because he doesn't run. his talent is only rivaled by his laziness

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ don't agree at all. He's way better than that as seen in many games (included the Inter game last week).