ODU vs Inter Milan July 26, 2009

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I doubt if I knw this guy.

Him, Strasser, Albertazzi and Verdi will be promoted to the 1st team for the coming season, so you'll probably see more of him.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Galli: "Oduamadi is impressive, Strasser irrepressible physicality"

Galli: "Oduamadi is impressive, Strasser irrepressible physicality"

06.20.2010 24:40 by Anthony Vitiello

The head of the youth of Milan Filippo Galli to the Gazzetta dello Sport speaks for Strasser, one of the next players that will join the first team: "The physical benefits from the irrepressible, much, but grew quite well in managing the ball." Galli also speaks of Oduamadi, another player promoted to first team: "In speed, in one against one is impressive."

Welcome to the first team Odu.

PassandMove10

Primavera
Reaction score
Odu looked very very good in the game against Varese... Hopefully he will join the first team soon..

He looks like a star in the making.. You can see him from the 4:47 point and on..

Milanfan88

Beginner
Reaction score
Surprised not many people talk on this thread I think Oduamadi is a big talent

1899vladimir

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Nesta, Pato, Savicevic,Maldini,Pirlo,Weah, Franco Baresi
Odu looked very very good in the game against Varese... Hopefully he will join the first team soon..

He looks like a star in the making.. You can see him from the 4:47 point and on..

Oduamadi and verdi played well together

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I just wanna point out, his assist vs. Juve.... if he was giovani does santos or really any new signing more or less same age with more of a name.... people would be jizzing all over themselves for him.

I still think he's probably excess requirement and could be loaned but he fits RW role well... he played his best game in RW w/ ronaldinho on left. Looks like he's got a future... dunno if it's at milan. Worst case he's sold for profit in a few years and that money would get us right player. Best case... the right player is just him.

no loss

warl

Beginner
Reaction score
Arguably the most important factor of making the jump to the senior level, and later international fotball, is how the players handle increased tempo and organisation, in general you have to play on smaller margins. F.ex Seedorf when it comes to playing against top class opponents, and Merkel who actually raised his performances in senior fotball compared to last years primavera.

Oduamadi strikes me as the opposite, as he looks tactically unfinished even compared to the other juniors. The raw talent is undoubtly there, but it will be very important for him to be matched on a higher level than in the primavera.

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just wanna point out, his assist vs. Juve.... if he was giovani does santos or really any new signing more or less same age with more of a name.... people would be jizzing all over themselves for him.

I still think he's probably excess requirement and could be loaned but he fits RW role well... he played his best game in RW w/ ronaldinho on left. Looks like he's got a future... dunno if it's at milan....

Arguably the most important factor of making the jump to the senior level, and later international fotball, is how the players handle increased tempo and organisation, in general you have to play on smaller margins. F.ex Seedorf when it comes to playing against top class opponents, and Merkel who actually raised his performances in senior fotball compared to last years primavera.

Oduamadi strikes me as the opposite, as he looks tactically unfinished even compared to the other juniors. The raw talent is undoubtly there, but it will be very important for him to be matched on a higher level than in the primavera.

I think you guys both hit it on the head. Milan is in a financial regression of sorts. I think this is the perfect opportunity for us to really develop our own talent. The primavera is a good way for our youth to get acclimated to our system, but you don't know what you have until you see it for yourself. I strongly believe ODU is the type of player that will play extremely well when he's comfortable, given the Jube game was his second, he's begining to come around more. Allegri knows how to bring youngsters along being that he coached for a smaller team & getting results. Our situation affords him the ability to play & train our youth with world class players day in & day out. Gourcuff blossomed learning from Kaka daily. I believe ODU will go through the same with Dinho.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Nnamdi Chidiebere Oduamadi: not sure how to pronounce his name,
still...big player to come:
it's a shame that they're loaning him out

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Say what now? Are we going to loan out Odu? Do we never learn? Are we insane? If anything, we lack right wingers the most! I'm not saying he will be an important first team player or something like that, but hell, he will be useful this season a lot, surely with out current squad. What's wrong with our management? And yes, awesome assist to Ronaldinho that match. :star:

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
...loan him to Geneoa and get them to buy us another player, otherwise not a good idea.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
How can we loan him with co-owned contract ?
I don't hear anything about he'll loaned.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan ready to send Nnamdi Oduamadi away on-loan
17.08.10 | **************.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: AC Milan

AC Milan are ready to send young Nigerian Nnamdi Oduamadi away on-loan.

Oduamadi is part of Milan coach Giovanni Stroppa's primavera team and has worked with the senior squad in preseason.

Stroppa has been playing Oduamadi as an attacking midfielder and management believe it is time in his development for regular first team football.

Milan are inviting loan and co-ownership offers from lower league clubs for the youngster.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is what i've just read,

i hope it's madia speculation

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
His contract already co-owned by genoa, and its already decided he's going play at here this year.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
goddamn it, why does burlo and galli let our promising players get co-owned

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
http://www.rossoneriblog.com/milan-to-loan-out-oduamadi/
Milan to loan-out Oduamadi?

According to reports, the Rossoneri are considering to loan-out Odumadai, as they want him to collect experience before playing regulary at Milan.

The player has been promoted to Massimiliano Allegri’s first team, he’s no-longer a Primavera player, and he played a fine pre-season so far.

The Nigerian showed great dribbling skills during the off-season games and he assisted Ronaldinho the goal against Juventus in the Trofeo TIM.

It is believed that at the moment, there are few co-ownership and loan offers and Milan are weighting them up.

According to reports... Alway's Means The Writer Had Nothing Better To Do ! He Won't Be Loaned... Some Writer Needs To Meet Quota ! Lol ! IMO !

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Loan wouldn't be that bad, as he would struggle to get playing time with Dinho, Pato, Verdi & The rest. Maybe loan him to one of the newly promoted teams so he will be there superstar :D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Loan wouldn't be that bad, as he would struggle to get playing time with Dinho, Pato, Verdi & The rest.

Surely we are overloaded on those two positions! :rolleyes:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well according to Milannews. Allegri has decided to keep Odu to play as Pato's backup after his good performances against Varese and Juventus.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Playing Odu as Pato´s backup means that Allegri just couldn´t get the reinforcements that he asked for.
But it is much better having Odu as a backup then Camoranesi or Mancini.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Yeah, better see Odu on the right than Hunter. Anything but Hunter on the right please! Add Verdi to the mix, and I hope Allegri rotates the squad decently enough, keeping the best team fresh for the important matches. At least now, we have something resembling depth.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
nice that he's staying with us

keep hunter central that's his best position

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Yeah, better see Odu on the right than Hunter. Anything but Hunter on the right please! Add Verdi to the mix, and I hope Allegri rotates the squad decently enough, keeping the best team fresh for the important matches. At least now, we have something resembling depth.

Def. better to have Odu there, he is used to that position and plays really good there, so he can be a good enough replacement.
His assist for Dinho last week against juve was great and I would love to see more of Odu because he has talent. Verdi would also do well in the first team as he showed in the emirates cup, where he unfortunately got injured, but he showed his talent. These two can be very useful for our first team.