• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
So when someone says that the market is done you people go all in believing that this is it and "oh the doom and gloom." but when someone says we will sign two more players and that we are working on a big signing you say media know shit that it is impossible? Fools.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
imagine rating other clubs' players

all of them are bums. even those we're linked with. the only way they can escape that tag is if they move here

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
imagine rating other clubs' players

all of them are bums. even those we're linked with. the only way they can escape that tag is if they move here

Truth

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
since summer started all were saying mostly we need is cf+lcm/attacking mid and fast winger.
till now we got:
gk-reina
lb-strinic
by F&M

cb-caldara
cf-gonzalo
by bonucci and leo

dcm- bako?!
by leo and maldini

so work where is needed is done in 1/3. If nothing will change then management failed on doing basic job - fixing our holes.

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
bakayoko+promes = 4th but most likely 5th

bakayoko, promes, sms (or rabiot) = 3th, 4th

bakayoko 5th, 6th.

hopefully they're smart enough.

If we end up with only Baka and Promes, i don’t see any improvement except Higuain.

This is not what Maldini said that we will improve the team.

We will see.:(

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So when someone says that the market is done you people go all in believing that this is it and "oh the doom and gloom." but when someone says we will sign two more players and that we are working on a big signing you say media know shit that it is impossible? Fools.

Happens all the time.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With all reported and probable sales we're going to need depth. Doubt Leo's unaware of that.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Or we can go by what Leo said, and that it will be a moderate mercato.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
After the signing of Bakayoko, Milan's transfer market is 98% complete, although it is not completely completed yet. Milan will try to sign a winger before the window ends, with Quincy Promes being the discussed name. [Sky]

please be true

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
if bakayoko can return to his Monacco form its a good move and he could be an important player for us. If he plays like he did at chelsea then we just got another player that cant pass and loses the ball often.

https://twitter.com/nathanaclark/status/964583604209758208?s=21

This link shows his performance against Watford which is one of the worst games I have ever seen from a player and it only lasted 30 mins.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if bakayoko can return to his Monacco form its a good move and he could be an important player for us. If he plays like he did at chelsea then we just got another player that cant pass and loses the ball often.

This link shows his performance against Watford which is one of the worst games I have ever seen from a player and it only lasted 30 mins.

Yeah I’m not getting too excited about Bakayoko. Hope he surprises me but I’m not expecting much more than a Kessie backup.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rabiot refused PSG renewal according to L'Equipe

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Signing Bakayoko does not feel like signing a player at all. I hope he proves us wrong though. I support him 100% cause he plays for Milan now.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t understand you. It’s not your money. Why not spend it?

I'd much rather they spend the 100 million on a quality winger and CM rather than a player I don't rate.

I literally had a conversation with you on how I don't rate him 2 days ago :lol:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

Good share.

i see a player who works hard, does try to win the ball, but is just that, a hard working defensive mid, with high energy.

Him and Kessie will be very strong for winning the ball, but it will be about someone then making the plays. Is that Biglia?

Vice Kessie as an engine, or vice Biglia in a less passing DM role, looks like a good player. Even based on this performance highlight.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Best and only good thing about SMS not joining us is that we don't have to sit through Sage baiting everyone that rates him for the next 5-6 years.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Bakayoko plays for my club at the same time as Tanck Kessie.

What an absolute blessing

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

If this is his worst performance then no problem, trying something but failed with a David Luiz in panic mode, Overall Chelsky performance was epic at this game.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Best and only good thing about SMS not joining us is that we don't have to sit through Sage baiting everyone that rates him for the next 5-6 years.

tbh you should be far more annoyed with his fanclub, he's not a milan player yet and they're defending him like he's won a scudetto by himself for milan.

lots of people here don't rate verratti/kovacic/rabiot etc. and no one gets bothered by it, 1 negative word about a lazio player and they lose their shit.

it's pathetic, until he signs for Milan I can hate on a LAZIO player as much as I damn please, just like how you and I would be applauded if we shat on juventus players.

and the ironic thing is that most of the people that get their panties in a bunch over a lazio player are the same people who insult bakayoko who is pretty much a milan player

Forza bakayoko and I wish him all the success.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
tbh you should be far more annoyed with his fanclub, he's not a milan player yet and they're defending him like he's won a scudetto by himself for milan.

lots of people here don't rate verratti/kovacic/rabiot etc. and no one gets bothered by it, 1 negative word about a lazio player and they lose their shit.

it's pathetic, until he signs for Milan I can hate on a LAZIO player as much as I damn please, just like how you and I would be applauded if we shat on juventus players.

and the ironic thing is that most of the people that get their panties in a bunch over a lazio player are the same people who insult bakayoko who is pretty much a milan player

Forza bakayoko and I wish him all the success.

:thumbsup: especially considering we will likely be battling lazio closely on the ladder this season.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
la raison n'est pas l'argent

Je ne pense pas qu'il soit de qualité

tu peux pas etre sage comme une image ?

btw his physic and technical ability is so rare how can u not rate him lel

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tu peux pas etre sage comme une image ?

btw his physic and technical ability is so rare how can u not rate him lel

chaque fois que je l'ai vu contre les meilleurs adversaires, il a échoué

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
:thumbsup: especially considering we will likely be battling lazio closely on the ladder this season.

we really won't be. we'll be battling for 3rd most of the season. maybe dip into 2nd here and there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule