People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Pep Goat

giphy.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
this forum after watching Kalinic's fiorentina youtube: "OMG he is WC striker, best transfer ever"

also this forum, after Icardi top scorer twice: "meh, he is sh!t"

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this forum after watching Kalinic's fiorentina youtube: "OMG he is WC striker, best transfer ever"

giphy.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

So you’re saying this forum praises Milan players and shits on inter players

You’re a goddam genius

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
objective
adjective
1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
supremacist
noun
1 : an advocate or adherent of group supremacy

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rabiot is a French Dollaruma

Not worth the drama/salary he'll demand.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::fp:

LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that. Salah to Liverpool was probably the deal of the season easily. Even Monchi has had to defend why he sold him so cheaply several times. Do you even realise Salah won the EPL Golden Boot and fired Liverpool to the CL final easily doubling/tripling his value in the process?

I'll ignore the other nonsense you posted about a player not being WC unless they've played in the CL or come from the Bundesliga. It's too foolish and laughable to respond to. Thanks for the entertainment though :thumbsup::lol:

Not surprising at all that you had to change the narrative to make an argument :lol:

Here's a few of the things I've never said:
That people think liverpool overpaid
That playing cl is a req. for being world class
Playing in sub-par league prevents you being wc

The fact you still don't get it is starting to get embarrassing to be honest.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
You can tell when Liverpool started to recover again from their shitty period. It took 4-5 years and with ups and downs. With proper management, and I have trust in our current one, the same can happen to us

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Imagine my surprise seeing this kid score for bayern, after being written off by rnbs finest :lol:

Yeah, totally weird how normal people wrote him off after he was incapable of doing even the simplest things. I can't imagine why a player that struggled to get time at Swansea wasn't swooned over :monto:

everything ok in here?

No, we have an influx of people with severe head injuries posting after the Cagliari game.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
You can tell when Liverpool started to recover again from their shitty period. It took 4-5 years and with ups and downs. With proper management, and I have trust in our current one, the same can happen to us
Klopp

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Not surprising at all that you had to change the narrative to make an argument :lol:

The fact you still don't get it is starting to get embarrassing to be honest.

Lol the only thing that's embarrassing is your goldfish memory and inability to comprehend the nonsense you spout. Newsflash: you said EXACTLY those things...

Salah 'killed it' is, again, your opinion. A lot of people thought liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact.

:lol::fp:

You were suggesting they were proven top players, yet neither had played any particularly big games, not to mention firmino was playing in the fucking bundesleague. That sounds unproven to me. Romagnoli is definitely unproven as well on the biggest stage.

:lol::lol::fp:

Keep digging yourself a bigger hole...this is genuinely hilarious :thumbsup::lol:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol the only thing that's embarrassing is your goldfish memory and inability to comprehend the nonsense you spout. Newsflash: you said EXACTLY those things...

:lol::fp:

:lol::lol::fp:

Keep digging yourself a bigger hole...this is genuinely hilarious :thumbsup::lol:

The only one digging a hole here is you :lol:

You're quoting the proof I never said those things yet still maintain I did.

Reeeeeeally embarrassing on your part.

AND! You still don't get it :lol:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone wanna start a betting pool on how long it will take this guy to figure it out?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The only one digging a hole here is you :lol:

You're quoting the proof I never said those things yet still maintain I did.

Reeeeeeally embarrassing on your part.

AND! You still don't get it :lol:

Lol that’s why a few other posters called you out on your ridiculous statements besides myself.

Honestly, I don’t know what’s funnier. “A lot of people think Liverpool overpaid for Salah - FACT” or “I never said people think Liverpool overpaid for Salah” :lol::lol::fp: Seriously, this is pure comedy gold!

Anyway, I’m not going to waste anymore time responding to you as you’re clearly unwell :lol: Thanks for the laughs though :thumbsup:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kojak trying to argue logically with one of the forum’s most objectively prudent trolls ????

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol that’s why a few other posters called you out on your ridiculous statements besides myself.

Honestly, I don’t know what’s funnier. “A lot of people think Liverpool overpaid for Salah - FACT” or “I never said people think Liverpool overpaid for Salah” :lol::lol::fp: Seriously, this is pure comedy gold!

Anyway, I’m not going to waste anymore time responding to you as you’re clearly unwell :lol: Thanks for the laughs though :thumbsup:

You're calling in stevan to back your argument? Are you serious? :lol:

Interesting choice to use quotation marks on a sentence you've altered yourself. I never uttered that sentence which you were kind enough to prove in your last post.

Dude, there's no shame in conceding that you got fucked hard by a pro, yet here you are, bleeding from the asshole, begging for more...

P.S one tip of advice. Before you enter into an argument with a professional, make sure you grasp the concept of past tense.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Management? lol without Klopp they'd still be in the ass. I wanted Jurgen when he was leaving Dortmund but I guess we couldnt afford him even when his rating wasn't that high. Shame.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Yeah, totally weird how normal people wrote him off after he was incapable of doing even the simplest things. I can't imagine why a player that struggled to get time at Swansea wasn't swooned over :monto:

No, we have an influx of people with severe head injuries posting after the Cagliari game.

but but.. he scored 1 goal in UCL and so FUCKING IS world class :lol:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Objectively speaking, do you guys think there's any chance kojaks rectum will ever heal properly without extensive reconstructive surgery?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Argentinian Suso will be worth 230m :lol:

Meza is a better version to suso according to Leaf and he isn’t worth shit.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Went back a few pages to see how many these few posters were :lol: turns out not even stevan were actually calling me out. So you wanna introduce us to these 'few posters'?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Objective approach to qualifying a world class player:

1. Goal in CL = .5 points, league .3 points, screamers = 10 points
2. Cool haircut = .25 points
3. FIFA overall stats > 90 = 10 points; <90, >85 = 5 points
4. Youtube highlights views >1M = 3 points
5. Mercato bids > 3 teams = 10 points

30 points = world class

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Argentinian Suso will be worth 230m :lol:

Meza is a better version to suso according to Leaf and he isn’t worth shit.

It depends on the amount and quality of shit. Good fertilisers cost a lot of money.
I know, because I objectively farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule