Videogames Thread

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Kujkujkujkujkujkujkujkujkujkuj..hey Kuja, your moniker sounds like Kijuju :D:D:D:D..Sheva's sooo tight--wish my gurlfriend was hot like her, I do. :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm no African region, you bastard. :D

I'm an extremely heterosexual Anti-Hero who wears a thong. :D Hideously well dressed character. :D

Still. FF9 is better than any Resi...

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
STOP. FF9. TROLLING!!!!!:D:D

But hell yeah Kuj rhymes with Kijuju in some semantic way :tongue:..pity Wesker defiled that area, pity..

But he's dead now with no-one to mourn him..not even Excella since he betrayed her too..ah shit, she's the REAL hottie in Resi 5..we're talking 20,000 degrees Celsius. :)

They should bring out some side Resi title where ALL the female characters do some sexy pillowfighting then bitch-fight topless in mud..only micro minis and G-strings allowed. That'll sell more volumes than all the DOA's combined. :D

On a side note DJ Campbell just scored four goals for my Blackpool v. Wolves on PES '11 Mobile..you detect Man U somewhere in those lines? LOOOOOOOL at Manure tonite, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
FF9'd be better than that spin off. :D

And Excella was dead aswell, she grew into that huge uroboros on the boat.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay. Thought I'd share a bit of my gaming story here, basically for the sole pleasure of my protégé (Kuja :D) and secondarily for all those out there who still believe we here trade banana rinds :mad::mad:.........fucking racist atavistic punks....................NAIJA'S GOT (GAMING) TALENT!!!

Started out with this Nintendo console my Mum bought sometime in 1994 IIRC..it came in this Street Fighter-branded box with Ken, Bison and E-Honda prominently displayed..before then me and my :star:big brother:star: were into board games..we did some D&D and Buck Rogers and even went as far as creating our very own game we aptly called 'Spur' as it was cowboy-themed..I had the honours of being the major creative force behind that drawing the LARGE map, forming the cannon fodder and bosses, scripting the plot. My bro basically was behind weighing the hit points of the xters against the damage dealt by their basic and special moves/weapons and all that. It was quite an experience you wish the STRESS of adulthood could accommodate :(..we were into comics (I still am but it's all online now..those peddlers at Bode Thomas St are long gone :cry:) and even did a bit ourselves (Silverglaze, Warriors Of The Earth, Hammer [Thor rip-off I admit :)], Captain Blaze...) but that's a story for another campfire. :D

There're still embers of our Spur(TM)....lol..game on though..my bro's getting extra courses in Software Engineering after his Electrical-Electronics Eng. degree and he's like maybe we could get..you know..so if ever you see a certain Spurs title on your favourite retailer's shelves remember to grab it first then check the team behind it next.......:)

Anyway..

We've been mild to hardcore gamers ever since the mid '90s..my bro's HOOKED on gaming while I can exist for maybe two days at the most without some sort of gaming-induced dopamine high but it's been all sorts under the Ebenezer Scrooge nose of our killjoy dad (who even smashed my bro's GBA to smitereens one night :mad:..well now my bro has ALL SORTS of emulators and roms on his laptop so up yours dad :devilfuc:)..we've done the gaming and he's done the hating. :D

Ok, so..now I present to you my top 24 video games of recent times. Most of them I beat COMPLETELY :cool:, the others are yet to be finished..blame it on the way of the Ivory Tower. :(
You won't see many spanking new/next gen titles..well for the last three years I've spent like 70% of the time here chasing some (cool) degree..there's a 360 and a Wii (my neighbour's) sitting at home but it's out of reach for yours truly..in the next few months there's the 3DS coming in and maybe a Slim (too many distractions??) so my true gaming'll be revived. Aigh here goes in no discernible order:

- 007 James Bond: Nightfire
- Super Mario 64 (got 115 out of 120 stars :respect:, bro swept ALL..legend. he. is.)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- :star:Kingdom Hearts:star: (only the alternate boss in Neverland, Sephiroth and synthesizing the Ultima Keyblade left..got ALL Trinities and 101 Dalmatians)
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
- Battle Realms
- MGS: Sons of Liberty
- MGS: Snake Eater
- Street Fighter EX 2+ (best xter: Ken Masters, best Meteor supercombo IMO)
- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- X-Men Legends
- Kingdom Hearts 2 (like 25% complete according to bro :()
- Obscure 2
- GOW
- GOW 2
- GOW: Chains of Olympus (incomplete)
- Final Fantasy Mobile (has to be the BEST java game on phones for me..so much GOODNESS packed into just over 1MB, dunno how they did that!)
- Street Fighter 4 (worst xter..Rufus..fugly jerk beefing my sprite!!!)
- FM '08 (for now thanks to my low grade video card :()
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
- RE: Outbreak (incomplete :()
- RE: Umbrella Chronicles
- RE 5 (incomplete but will beat it on the 'upgraded' RE 5 Gold pretty soon)
- :star:Resident Evil 4:star: (short of words........jizzzzzzzzzz)

Worthy mentions: ALL the Contra's up till the PS era (beaten by me and big bro), Ninja Ryukenden (spelling?)..bro says it's the precursor of the modern Ninja Gaiden, :star:Captain Tsubasa:star:, Zen Intergalactic Ninja, LOTR: Two Towers and ROTK, POP: Two Thrones, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Deception and Shaolin Monks, Halo, almost all Gameloft java/Symbian games, Resident Evil: Deadly Silence.

Phew!! The lists are in no way exhaustive but well instructive :)..oh yeah that reminds me, I know y'all want proof, you just wait once I'm all geared up and ready to ball we'll do much gaming on the ether.........once I can pick the best bb solution here. Or at least videos or something..I'm out for the while........V.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can't say i didn't laugh at LOTR being on the worthy mentions.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i played..diablo 1....played diablo 2 obsessively...played starcraft....medal of honor...age of empires 2.

last game i played was civilization 4..probly last year.

if i had diablo 2 on my pc i'd play it 4 sure thoe :thumbsup:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Ahahahaha at Age Of Empires 2. Legendary game...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
"Now build some Men-At-Arms with your new Barracks" Amazing games, preferred the conquerers expansion but still. The while AOE2 'saga' was great.

Or was it: Now attack the English with your new Men-at-arms.

Last edited:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Nightfire was amazing :D

My Top 10:

Uncharted 2
FFX
FFVII
Oblivion
GTA Vice City
Bioshock
Heavy Rain
LBP2
MG3
Sonic the Hedgehog 2

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
See, we finally have someone who appreciates Final Fantasy.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
is Final Fantasy something that appeals to gay people for some reason then? (I'm not saying you are Quinni)

However - I have 1 gay friend, and 1 other person I know is gay, and both of them love Final Fantasy and both hate the Legend of Zelda... :conf:

(I know it's just a coincidence really, but still...)

Kuja - your thoughts on Legend of Zelda? (since you're clearly an FF fan)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I fucking hate LoZ, fucking overrated piece of shit... :D

Not even kidding. I hate all of the 'Zelda series.

I really doubt it appeals to gay people, just it's a very good series, if not the best. The games have amazing stories and state of the art graphics in each installment. The music is top-notch and each game receives great reviews. I think it's more chance that you and your friends simply don't like RPGs or are typical 'run'n'gun' kids who can only satiate their needs with games that involve shooting or sports.. Not that i don't play those, i just prefer RPGs which have richer stories and environments.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
do you really hate it?

Ocarina of Time = greatest game ever imo.

No, I like RPG's too, just not FF.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yes.

And, FF9 = Best game ever. Everything it has is perfect; multi-dimensional characters with significant backstory and development(LOL at LoZ having this), plot is amazing and veers between a light hearted tone and darkness, Music is immense - Nobuo Uematsu is legendary, Locations are memorable and each unique in it's own way.

Everything in that game is perfect... The people who actually play the game and aren't repulsed by it's art style regularly consider it the best ever.

I can argue for days on this point.. Corzioli knows this. :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I don't know about the other guy who I'm not friends with, but the one I am friends with said FF9 too.

The style puts me of tbh.

fwiw, I still believe OoT = best game ever.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well stop being so presumptuous and play games regardless of style. FF9 is still the best game ever.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
world of tanks FTW! man i'm so addicted it's like a drug can't stop playing. i play it everyday to 5 am man this is some crazy shit not that gay game like ff :S

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Final Fantasy smashed 'World of Tanks' into the ground. Lol at that game...

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Well stop being so presumptuous and play games regardless of style. FF9 is still the best game ever.

What do you mean 'sto pbeing so presumptuous'

I've never said it was a bad game, simply that the style puts me off wanting to play it.

Also - why would I play a game in a style I don't like?

that's like saying 'just eat the food regardless of the taste'

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No. It's like saying "Eat the food regardless of what it looks like"..

The only off-putting part of the game is the graphics and sprite models, that is all. And yet, they're only visual aids.. So push past that and play it. I don't want to play OOT as the graphics apall me - It's like saying that.

And me saying "Don't be presumptuous" was me presuming you hadn't played the game, and if you'd seen it, you wouldn't have given it a fair chance due to the graphics and style.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
What food looks like influences the taste. Same with drinks.

Believe it or not, if you dye white wine red, even professional wine tasters will believe it's red wine.

I see what you're saying, and that's more than fair enough - fwiw, if the graphics of OoT actually did appall you then that's more than fair enough if you don't want to play it based on that.

I'm not a graphics whore, gameplay is the most important thing to me, but I do strongly dislike the graphical style of FF - it's my taste, and that may change with time.

Some games I've been put off playing by style then tried them and enjoyed (like Wind Waker) and others I've played despite being put off by their style and still not enjoyed (critically acclaimed but underachieving sales wise Okami - just never got in to it)

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Final Fantasy smashed 'World of Tanks' into the ground. Lol at that game...

i know ff is great game but i don't like it, but it's just me. i'm not very much into wow games but world of tanks is similar to wow it's wot lol and very addictive. you can try it, it's free and you can download it in no time less than 2gb, it's still beta.
funny fact. the other day i was playing and there was some guy with nickname Kuja_22 sth like that. i instantly added him as friend thinking he was you, member of this forum lol.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What food looks like influences the taste. Same with drinks.

Believe it or not, if you dye white wine red, even professional wine tasters will believe it's red wine.

I see what you're saying, and that's more than fair enough - fwiw, if the graphics of OoT actually did appall you then that's more than fair enough if you don't want to play it based on that.

I'm not a graphics whore, gameplay is the most important thing to me, but I do strongly dislike the graphical style of FF - it's my taste, and that may change with time.

Some games I've been put off playing by style then tried them and enjoyed (like Wind Waker) and others I've played despite being put off by their style and still not enjoyed (critically acclaimed but underachieving sales wise Okami - just never got in to it)

Well ofcourse with your subconscious fooling you into believing it's something else and what colours appeal to you. Still, without splitting hairs - It's more the look argument than taste argument.

The graphics don't appall me. I still play games from the '90s. I just never liked the gameplay, graphics, characters or story of LoZ. None of it impresses me and i just generally don't want to play it.

I know it's your taste, i just wouldn't generally be put off by the style of a game... If i could be bothered and hadn't established myself as a staunch hater of LoZ i would probably try it, however people have influenced me to not try it etc.

And yes, i know of Okami(I know a lot about games) but never played it..

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Well ofcourse with your subconscious fooling you into believing it's something else and what colours appeal to you. Still, without splitting hairs - It's more the look argument than taste argument.

The graphics don't appall me. I still play games from the '90s. I just never liked the gameplay, graphics, characters or story of LoZ. None of it impresses me and i just generally don't want to play it.

I know it's your taste, i just wouldn't generally be put off by the style of a game... If i could be bothered and hadn't established myself as a staunch hater of LoZ i would probably try it, however people have influenced me to not try it etc.

And yes, i know of Okami(I know a lot about games) but never played it..

My point was that the look of the food affects how it will taste.

I know they don't (I guessed they didn't really) you should give it a go at some point.

Well, like I said, it's put me off before, some games I was put off by I've grown to love, others (like Okami) not so much.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Haha naaa im not gay I do see where your coming from though. do love me some final fantasy can see why some gay peeps and chicks dig it for all that lovey dovey crap though. Zelda is pretty good too just never really had chance to play it much.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
FFVII > the universe
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
PSN is a godsend for making it available for download on the PS3.

Schedule