A couple of announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Hmmm, interesting developments of the late! Nice. Phew good riddance, two weeks of no Rio Ferdinand and all fun! ;)

My shortlist, speaking in politically correct terms, would be;

Wild, Menon_inc, Censorthiis, Kyara, Jasper, Kevin_dk, sivlE, madhterchot, and snn.

Good luck guys.

Lastly, a question: Can't there be more than 1 moderators, I mean whats the scene if BMW left, there is a space sure, but her compadres can take over the work, if not as efficiently, but cant they?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tsar said:
I'd also like to announce that I am starting my campaign for the new post.
Ambitious :D
What I think about what u just said.....
is.....
well....
actually , BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ He is preparing now the documents.. and looking after sponsors .. you now.. group of interests.. hehehehhe..

Tsar .. what a clown.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ORez said:
My shortlist, speaking in politically correct terms, would be;

Wild, Menon_inc, Censorthiis, Kyara, Jasper, Kevin_dk, sivlE, madhterchot, and snn.
Thx man , not that am a candidate anyway , but I don’t like 2 b a mod.
Never like the “authority” & I don’t wanna b 1.
I prefer 2 stay as free as I can.

Again thx man 4 ur trsut + I wont let u down + I will build houses & create jobs + u wont c my face as soon as I get elected :D

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Wild said:
Again thx man 4 ur trsut + I wont let u down + I will build houses & create jobs + u wont c my face as soon as I get elected :D
ROFL! :D

No, bet seriously, I could only see a few people who actually made sense while posting on the forum :)

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Why is BMW not longer a mod?
If questions are allowed.

Anyway, BMW, thank you for all your good work and just for everything.
I hope you will stay here as the great poster you are. :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words, everyone.

l just found out an hour ago when I logged on and discovered that I'd been removed just like that, and to say that I'm very upset about it is an understatement.

Meanwhile, banning the likes of Giallorossi - who's served no purpose here other than to piss off us Milan fans - for a measly two weeks is like putting a Band-Aid on a gunshot wound.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
BMWTaylor said:
l just found out an hour ago when I logged on and discovered that I'd been removed just like that, and to say that I'm very upset about it is an understatement.
Woah, that's harsh. Anyways, thanks for the time served.

BMW said:
Meanwhile, banning the likes of Giallorossi - who's served no purpose here other than to piss off us Milan fans - for a measly two weeks is like putting a Band-Aid on a gunshot wound.
Word!

To the ppl proposing me to be a mod, thanks, but I don't really know, I will either be a softy or 100% inflexible. If its an emergency I will take it, but you are warned :tongue:. Either way, for me a guy like Jasper would be a perfect mod (well, as long as we wants to be).

Orez, Kyara is already a mod (actually she has the super powers: she's a supermod).

martin

Banned
Reaction score
To those who asked why I was banned :

Calling a troll a troll + protesting medicated mods who have recently deleted about 30 posts of mine for no other reason than... kicks.

-- p4*9*

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
^ Can I just ask the last question?

Why is this user registered from August 2006? :eek: And why did you suddenly decide to give up all this? That's not the passion I know, ban you permanently? The forum would never be the same without you. I've started missing you already since today, and that's why I refrained from making any comments till I get to here from you. Re-think it Passion, you did too much to just give it all up, you were a genius, a legend in your own way.

And now all of you go on and call me a suck up :o

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
A standing ovation for BMW. Thanks for your superb (yet questionable;) ) modding. I really don't mean to be pompous but I think I would be a nice fit for Mod. I try to log on everyday and I have a keen eye for mistakes (in terms of bandwith usage, not just spelling). I know I can get a little bit frustrated with idiots (iluvuronaldo, frook, cmg) but I can handle the job in a fair and balanced demeanor.

PS- If not me then by all means it should be Kevin dk, he would make a perfect mod. I don't think I've ever read a curse in his posts yet.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I can't believe this sort of thing is happening again. Get a grip lads - we're all Milan fans and here to discuss our team not to get personal! Stay out of offtopic and insults:)

I'm flattered to be nominated but the truth is I don't read that many posts/threads(to be a mod) these days anymore since they all fly offtopic at some point. TBH IMHO passion was the best mod in this forum since she saved my time with eliminating crap. (maybe this is only since it got discussed more) Her posting however IMHO deserved to be banned since she got too involved with silly finger-pointing as well. Why bother Hanna, you're bigger than that;)

Thanks BMWTaylor for your work. Though I sometimes made noise because of your decisions I'm sure the good work you did is not so easily to be seen. You're a good poster(one of the few trying to give it's best making posts easy to read->using grammar) and I always read your opinion.

I'd give my vote to Tsar. He seems to be a different man nowadays. Hopefully he don't hold a grudge for what has happened in the past.

Last edited:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Besi said:
I used to be .. I resigned.. ;)

Kyara is back .. + I don't see why we need so desperately new mods ? Everytime new mod`s were picked.. someone got banned here.. heheh ..

I don't see many people opening wrong threads .. such for keeping the threads clean from insults.. mod`s cant stop that.. they may just delete posts .. but thats it..
when? i havent seen anything she posted? nice to see you kyara.. if you read this.

i think the new mod needs to be POLITE more than anything. i dont want to criticize but ive seen some instances where users that dont speak english well or make their first mistake or two are publicly admonished a bit too hard.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Jasper said:
I'd give my vote to Tsar. He's a seams to be a different man nowadays. Hopefully he don't hold a grudge for what has happened in the past.
Why thank you Jasper, and if I may say so you to would be a fine choice. Infact I purpose a joint bid my myself and you, (alla Poland - Ukraine 2012) ;).

I realise after running my own forum that its a difficult and thankless task, hence why I found nothing wrong with BMW's tenure once I returned. Thats why I see it fit for atleast 2 new mods to be taken on now. I see it as part of her downfall that she simply had too much on her plate and lacked support from other staff.

As for passion, she backed me up when I didn't desserve it, so I must do the same in return. Ok, let her sit in the cooler to calm it all down at most, but I implore that you don't make it a permanent move, David, it really would kill this place.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Tsar said:
Did I miss something? Why is passion banned? Why is BMW not a mod anymore? Did I miss a huge fight or something?

-------------

I'd also like to announce that I am starting my campaign for the new post.
safe to say that will never, EVER happen. and just so everyone is clear, you are here on a trial basis following your 1 year + ban. nobody will ever forget what you did so stop trying to make them.

no comment on passions banning. i missed it. i do know that certain people have tension between them and i hope that can be calmed down a bit. i especially hate to see tension between our highest posting members.

on BMW, i didnt always like your modding style, but i dont dislike you either. i just dislike dida, so we are clear! ;)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I'm annoyed and I don't know what to do. This place is NOTHING without Passion, and I don't see a clear reason for her to get banned. She did way too much to this forum, and she is a legend in her own way. I had never even thought that this day would come, and Passion for *9* would get banned. I guess it will be permanent now, but I hope that she comes back and from tomorrow. But this certainly isn't the passion I know, howcome she suddenly gave it all up and decided to say "ban me permanently I don't give a fuck" The passion we all know is a strong passion who never gives up and fights to achieve what she wants and in the end she ends up having it. Please David let Passion come back here, this place would never be the same without her. And Passion please re consider coming back here if David accepts it, come and fight against anybody who doesn't want you here and prove him wrong like you always do.

Now all of you go on and call me a suck up :o But just to make it clear, I'm not sucking up to her, why would I? When she's banned. I'm just stating my opinion that passion is a legend in her own way, and that she gives this place a special flavor, and I don't see what's the difference in her behavior that led to such a ban. Passion has always been like that.

On the other hand, I would like to thank you BMWTaylor for all your efforts here as a mod, and I don't see why were you demoted. You were doing your job almost perfectly aside from being a little bit extra strict and deleting some posts of passion without a reason.

As for the last thing I'm going to say now, I think we should assign 3 new mods, because BMWTaylor has been working like 3 members at the same time, and we don't have any regular moderator here. I'm surely not one to give candidates on who should be nominated, and I'm not surprised at all for not being mentioned at least once by any of those who listed their nominations, after all I'm just a 14 year old kid who says the word "fuck" a lot, and comes up with a bit of drama every now and then.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SempreRossoNero said:
on BMW, i didnt always like your modding style, but i dont dislike you either. i just dislike dida, so we are clear! ;)
No problem, Uncle Sempre. :) We don't always see eye-to-eye but that's why there's chocolate and vanilla.

I have a feeling you're going to be on pins and needles 24/7 until you're on that plane next week. :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
crazymilangirl said:
...if crazy4milan wants it then i vote for her :tongue: :tongue: or kuzimoto ;) or MilanoMike :rolleyes:
Should I be flattered or question why you are rolling your eyes? :tongue:

I really want the job, dating back to my first pompous, arrogant post. ;)

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8529

PS- It seems I got off to a good start with Passion and Giallorossi didn't I? :D

PPS- Man that video I posted is so awesome! :eek:

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
SempreRossoNero said:
when? i havent seen anything she posted? nice to see you kyara.. if you read this.

i think the new mod needs to be POLITE more than anything. i dont want to criticize but ive seen some instances where users that dont speak english well or make their first mistake or two are publicly admonished a bit too hard.
Thanks doc! And congrats on the new Chiara :)

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Faяouk said:
I'm annoyed and I don't know what to do. This place is NOTHING without Passion, and I don't see a clear reason for her to get banned. She did way too much to this forum, and she is a legend in her own way. I had never even thought that this day would come, and Passion for *9* would get banned. I guess it will be permanent now, but I hope that she comes back and from tomorrow. But this certainly isn't the passion I know, howcome she suddenly gave it all up and decided to say "ban me permanently I don't give a fuck" The passion we all know is a strong passion who never gives up and fights to achieve what she wants and in the end she ends up having it. Please David let Passion come back here, this place would never be the same without her. And Passion please re consider coming back here if David accepts it, come and fight against anybody who doesn't want you here and prove him wrong like you always do.

Now all of you go on and call me a suck up :o But just to make it clear, I'm not sucking up to her, why would I? When she's banned. I'm just stating my opinion that passion is a legend in her own way, and that she gives this place a special flavor, and I don't see what's the difference in her behavior that led to such a ban. Passion has always been like that.

On the other hand, I would like to thank you BMWTaylor for all your efforts here as a mod, and I don't see why were you demoted. You were doing your job almost perfectly aside from being a little bit extra strict and deleting some posts of passion without a reason.

As for the last thing I'm going to say now, I think we should assign 3 new mods, because BMWTaylor has been working like 3 members at the same time, and we don't have any regular moderator here. I'm surely not one to give candidates on who should be nominated, and I'm not surprised at all for not being mentioned at least once by any of those who listed their nominations, after all I'm just a 14 year old kid who says the word "fuck" a lot, and comes up with a bit of drama every now and then.

What are you on about?

Many quality posters have left because of her and im glad that after so long, she finally got what she deserved. As for the people who claimed that this forum would suck without her, well they were same people that claimed that the forum will suck without lo tsar but it rocked :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
menon_inc said:
What are you on about?

Many quality posters have left because of her and im glad that after so long, she finally got what she deserved. As for the people who claimed that this forum would suck without her, well they were same people that claimed that the forum will suck without lo tsar but it rocked :D
has she been banned permanently?!?
wtf did i miss...last i checked it was a 2 week ban

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
has she been banned permanently?!?
wtf did i miss...last i checked it was a 2 week ban

I think its still 2 weeks but she came back using a different id and got banned again. Well im not sure if she will get permenently banned for that but i doubt it.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
I'd give my vote to Tsar. He seems to be a different man nowadays. Hopefully he don't hold a grudge for what has happened in the past.
Tsar said:
Why thank you Jasper, and if I may say so you to would be a fine choice. Infact I purpose a joint bid my myself and you, (alla Poland - Ukraine 2012) ;).
How romantic :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Now that I didnt get.
If BMW didnt do a good job u should v @ least let her know about demoting her b4 us.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Look at some of you ass bandits sticking up for Passion. She broke every right a person ever had whilst joining this forum... yet as you say, I'm amazed she got banned. She has been stiring shit up for years. Why ban her now?

Answer... probably cos most of the mods have got their heads out of there asses and have been paying more attention to the so called "rules" they set.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I'm relatively new to the forums, but since i joined i've known BMW as a mod. IMO, she did her job well and haven't had any problems with her though she deleted a few posts i wrote (for which i am thankful) since they were plain flaming.

I think it is unfair that she had been "relieved" from "duty" this way, she didn't deserve it.

Thanks for the good moderating BMW!

Anyone would be a good mod as long as he's not a hater. Oh, and one must be a die-hard Milan fan!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Anguisette would make a fine mod, but she probably wouldn't agree with me. :)

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
A standing ovation for BMW. Thanks for your superb (yet questionable;) ) modding. I really don't mean to be pompous but I think I would be a nice fit for Mod. I try to log on everyday and I have a keen eye for mistakes (in terms of bandwith usage, not just spelling). I know I can get a little bit frustrated with idiots (iluvuronaldo, frook, cmg) but I can handle the job in a fair and balanced demeanor.

PS- If not me then by all means it should be Kevin dk, he would make a perfect mod. I don't think I've ever read a curse in his posts yet.
I have nothing against you, Mike, but I think you need to stick around a bit longer before decisions are jumped to, not that it is my decision to make..

Anyway, I could see it eventually happening. You have a good posting demeanor and good intentions. Becoming a mod is like letting someone watch your house... you need to know them for a while first. ;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really don’t know why would any1 wanna b a mod.
I mean its like kinder guarding & in that I just wanna b the kid playin & never the teacher who need 2 watch over the kids.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
SempreRossoNero said:
I have nothing against you, Mike, but I think you need to stick around a bit longer before decisions are jumped to, not that it is my decision to make..
Yeah, I was just about to make a post saying something stupid like "Don't let my age be a deterrant!" but you hit the nail on the head.

Anyway, I could see it eventually happening. You have a good posting demeanor and good intentions.
Why thanks Sempre. But I don't have good intentions. :devilfir: (Just kidding).

Becoming a mod is like letting someone watch your house... you need to know them for a while first. ;)
Well said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.