The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
more theos, less dollarumas, if Milan wants to be back on top

Maldini and Boban should be circling the big clubs like Real Madrid, Barca, etc. like hawks and taking their young scraps like they did with Theo last summer.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Poch sacked.

Bring him here before it's too late.

tenor.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
Tottenham are considering José Mourinho as new manager, after sacking Pochettino. And José would be open to start a discussion with Spurs. Daniel Levy will decide on next hours. ⚪️ #THFC #Tottenham #Spurs #Pochettino

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Poch would be perfect fit for us.

Offtopic, but can someone tell me how to change profile picture, I don't see option to upload image from computer or to copy url. Thx in advance.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Secure Poshitino for summer. :o

Besides Real, I don't know where he could leave. And if I'm not wrong, he said that he'll never accept to be Real coach (might be bullshit, everyone will accept it on his place).

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Poch would be perfect fit for us.

Offtopic, but can someone tell me how to change profile picture, I don't see option to upload image from computer or to copy url. Thx in advance.

user CP or user control panel > change avatar

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Secure Poshitino for summer. :o

Besides Real, I don't know where he could leave. And if I'm not wrong, he said that he'll never accept to be Real coach (might be bullshit, everyone will accept it on his place).

Mauricio Pochettino once again stated his desire to leave Tottenham and return to Spain... just hours before he was given the boot by Spurs.

Doubt he has the desire to take on the hardest job in European football after taking that boot so early in the season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pochettino, Mourinho, Allegri, Spalletti, Marcelino, probably Ancelotti in the summer all available and Milan will hire Di Biagio lol.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
PSG or Barca are possibilities as well depending on their ambitions to end this season if CL is the end goal for their current coaches.

Pocchetino hates Barca...Real could be an option.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Out of all these coaches, I can bet that we'll end with Spaletti.

Not saying it's bad, just... meh. Can't describe it with other word. :sleep:

God knows when we'll have modern coach with modern ideas and when our Milan will play effective, attacking and beautiful football.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
#nonitaliancoach

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
am I the only one who notice there's no post from new member in the past few months/years?
did they even able to post?

:monto:

Yes :) BTW - i waited over 2 months for my account activation, so some ppl who r not patient may not wait ;)

Last edited:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I've waited more than 2 months, there are some problems with activation, and for avatar, there is no 'change avatar' option to choose, only to select predefined avatars. I'm cool with Baresi for now :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I've waited more than 2 months, there are some problems with activation, and for avatar, there is no 'change avatar' option to choose, only to select predefined avatars. I'm cool with Baresi for now :)

Below the predefined avatars there's the option, costum avatar with image upload or link with an url.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You're not worth muting tbh.
You're like those hilariously aggressive puppies that trip off for 0 reason.
Think I'll just ignore your ass (no homo) going forward :o

Jokingly suggesting that you are a fruit is "attacking your character"?
Yeah you need to burn some herbs

Ah yeah, let's ignore that you randomly said I have anger issues because I don't accept your bullshit :lol: It's totally the gay thing.

You're a dude that talks shit and when people don't tolerate it, you act like a victim. Kinda hilarious considering your stance on those SJW snowflakes. But I can already see, it's useless to talk to you because we have ample evidence that you don't change for the better and it's always the others that are wrong, never you :lol:

And I don't need drugs to relax considering I'm a pretty calm person as is.

there still are some rare examples nowadays, like Lukaku. When it comes to contribution to the game: a pure horror show, but he still takes his goal now and then, which is all fine until you stop scoring goals of course (which happens to every striker)

Very rare indeed and Lukaku already had his share of bumps in the road thanks to being limited.

For Piatek it's mainly about stopping to fall over at every turn and getting a little rhythm back and we should be okay.

User CP-> Edit Avatar -> Custom Avatar option. This function may be gated by number of posts, can't remember.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Soooomeone, anyone appoint Giampaolo, as we desperately need him and Pioli off our books this season. Pochettino is coming in the summer! :thumbsup:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Piatek's positioning is the problem. He's seldom in the right spot. The fact that Leao has been able to find himself in better positions underlines that I'm not sure "service" is the problem.

Piatek has continually stumbled and ruined many attacking moves.

Also, he has missed a bunch of chances that someone who has the ego of his should be putting away.

Eh, Piatek's positioning is the least of his problems.
I would say it's not even a problem at all.

Leao doesn't just find himself in good positions. He receives the ball with back to the goal only to make a great first touch and quick turn that creates a chance out of nothing. He dribbles or runs past players and pulls off interchanges and one-two passes with teammates that put him in golden opportunities to score(and miss).
He has a major role in our buildups when he's one the pitch.

Piatek tries to do the same things, but he doesn't have the technique or physique or pace to pull those things off. He'll make a poor touch, mess up the pass, make a horrible dribbling attempt, or he fails to out-pace the defender or beat them in the air. He resorts to diving because he thinks a foul is the best thing he can get out of those situations with his limitations(however he's wrong because refs aren't buying them, not even when there was an actual foul).

With that said, we need both on the pitch.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Poch is the best available coach in the market right now.
He might be has 0 trophy, but based on his CV, he understand how to build a team, and top 4 warranty as well.
Please guys, don't try to be an a-hole this time, don't even try to said no to Poch and give "oUt oF tHe BoX oPiNiOn".

We need Poch.

Get him here next season please Mr. Gazidis.

Poch2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule