Up and Coming Talent/Pedobear Thread

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Gustavo Lucas Domingues Piazon, Sao Paulo...supposly new Kaka. Chelsea wanted him, Carlo suggested to not follow Neymar and looked up for him (veryyyy pedo of Carlo, kid just turned 16).

Supposly Milan and Napoli are interested.

our Primavera staffs already tried to sign him last season but Sao Paolo and his family wanted him to stay I guess

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We were linked more to Lucas Piazon when he hadn't signed extension with Sao Paolo and had an italian passport so he could come to our primavera.

I though Jube and Chelsea were closer...

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Anyone ever heard about Fernando Carraro ?

Guys is make fun of primavera, n recently play in coppa italia for fio n make 2 assist.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Lucky for the team who gets Aguero.
Because his son will be the next Maradona.
And Maradona is his grandpa and Aguero his father. NOT BAD !!!

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Anyone ever heard about Fernando Carraro ?

Guys is make fun of primavera, n recently play in coppa italia for fio n make 2 assist.

Yes I know him, the Fio's primavera star. the Italy u17 important player alongside our FOssati in the last u17 world cup and also currently a regular with Verdi at the Italy u19 set up. he is pretty highly rated ..

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Yes I know him, the Fio's primavera star. the Italy u17 important player alongside our FOssati in the last u17 world cup and also currently a regular with Verdi at the Italy u19 set up. he is pretty highly rated ..
Yeah damn dude's good, he scoring for fun in Primavera. Is he regarded as italian best youth talent atm ? He's on his way break thru fio senior squad @ this rate.
Argh... I'd wish we give chance to Fossati, have a gut he will deliver in our current set-up.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Yeah damn dude's good, he scoring for fun in Primavera. Is he regarded as italian best youth talent atm ? He's on his way break thru fio senior squad @ this rate.
Argh... I'd wish we give chance to Fossati, have a gut he will deliver in our current set-up.

Read about his development at the U-15 World Cup and since then followed him on FM and stuff.I heard he's the Next Big Trequartista from Italian Football. What former player can you compare him to in style?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Theres this kid in the Inter Primavera Lorenzo Cristieg,he used to be higher rated then Fossati when he used to be at Inter.Although my knowledge on him is more FM based,but recently I did go through some Inter forums and I read he got called up for the U-19 at the age of 16/17:eek: which is the youngest ever.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I think he already get some minutes for Fio's senior team last season, don't know about this season.. but yeah he could break through at least as bench like Babacar soon
Agree about Fossati being given a shot but Stroppa kinda need him more this season, especially if the Primavera are aiming to win something..
his physically attributes is good too..

Theres this kid in the Inter Primavera Lorenzo Cristieg,he used to be higher rated then Fossati when he used to be at Inter.Although my knowledge on him is more FM based,but recently I did go through some Inter forums and I read he got called up for the U-19 at the age of 16/17:eek: which is the youngest ever.

I think Crisetig is still at Inter Primavera..yes he got a called up at higher ages , at u19 and even u21 but hasn't really been consistently called up and used as well in the Nazionale.. I think he is a rather different type of player compared to Fossati, Crisetig is more of defensive minded, while Fossati is more creative, technical player..(one of the reason his progressed stuck at Inter last season, because his playing style doesn't suits Inter primavera's tactic)

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
inter is rumoured to have landed tassi and leali from brescia for 3m, they're both great prospects. we were trying for tassi in the summer and brescia wanted 5m :/

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
God Damn it, why can't we...

I'm waiting for when we will have the next big star !

But i read somewhere we have the best prospect in our youth:
Bryan Cristante.

What do you know about him, i only know he is 15 years old - Born 1995

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
God Damn it, why can't we...

I'm waiting for when we will have the next big star !

But i read somewhere we have the best prospect in our youth:
Bryan Cristante.

What do you know about him, i only know he is 15 years old - Born 1995

Cristante is the captain of last season Milan's Giovanissimi Nazionali squad that won the scudetto. Yeah he is an Italian u-16 International, he is being listed in the Allievi Nazionali at the moment (u-17 side).. meaning he jumped a class from our youth set up as he is one of the two youngest players in the Allievi.

Milan supposedly have some interesting and talented youngsters in the youth team (in all levels), if they can live up to their potential some could become star players for us..

Last edited:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Goal.com top 100 to watch

Mario Goetze
Nationality: Germany
Date of Birth: 03-06-1992
Club: Borussia Dortmund
Position: Attacking Midfield

Needs no introduction to Bundesliga fans as his breakout season has gone perfectly to plan. A regular for Juergen Klopp’s side and a recent German international. Awesome potential which is already being delivered upon.

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

quite pssibly the greatest talent in the world right now :o

Andile Jali
Nationality: South Africa
Date of Birth: 10-04-1990
Club: Orlando Pirates
Position: Midfield

Wise beyond his years, Jali plays with the experience of a veteran, while his youthful speed and deceptive strength allow him to dominate the middle of the park for Pirates and South Africa. Considered the future Pirates captain.
:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud: :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

TBH he is a great talent ,but IMO,he isn't seeing enough Game time as he should (aka every game) probably the best young CM we have in SA right now,good technique and great vision

Aleksandr Merkel
Nationality: Belarus/ Germany
Date of Birth: 22-02-1992
Club: Milan
Position: Midfield

A product of the Stuttgart system, Merkel has yet to decide with whom his international allegiances lie. Impressed for Milan during pre-season when his endeavour and accuracy in the pass failed to go unnoticed. Cites Aleksandr Hleb as an idol.

:proud::proud::proud::proud: :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

Knowledge Musona
Nationality: Zimbabwe
Date of Birth: 21-06-1990
Club: Kaizer Chiefs
Position: Striker

The talented Zimbabwean striker is making waves in South Africa with Kaizer Chiefs, scoring frequently. His masterful finishing and the ease with which he turns defenders has caught the eye of many scouts; it seems to be only a matter of time before the 'Smiling Assassin' graces the pitches of Europe.

this guy is a beast :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: current top scorer in PSL (1st div) wont be long before he is snapped up and will most likely be for peanuts

Siyanda Xulu
Nationality: South Africa
Date of Birth: 30-12-1991
Club: Mamelodi Sundowns
Position: Centre Back

The defender has already been on trial at Arsenal and Barcelona, having displayed his ability at club level for Sundowns, while slowly breaking into the Bafana squad. His pace and ability to read the game at the back with confidence provide him with the skills to successfully transition to a European club.

Tipped to be SA's greatest export -talent since radebe with some (current 1st div. winning coach) suggesting that he will be the best ...tbh when i have seen him play he has come up short of such hype ...maybe some more scouting is in order

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Couple other players worth a look from Goal.com top 100 youngsters.

Nice video of Lucas (Piazon), I would love him here. n/h

Alex Sandro. Plays LB, Hopefully he is as good as defending as attacking :D 19 years old.

Oscar. Don't know much about him but he plays midfield and looks pretty good.

All Brazillian, just to keep Robinho, Pato & Silva happy after Dinho's departure :D

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I remember another name.

The guy is Marco Verrati from Pescara.I dont know much except for the fact hes an AMC and technically good.Anyone who knows more about this guy?

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Supossedly the next big thing to come from Germany after :proud: GOETZE :proud:

although arsenal snapped him up

Arsenal agree to sign 15-year-old Stuttgart starlet Serge Gnabry - report

quote from German NT youth discussion thread

http://fussballtalente.net/index.ph...rsenal&catid=1:aktuelle-nachrichten&Itemid=18

The boy is the "next best thing" in German youth football. I've seen him playing quite a lot and he's by far the best German player in the age group 1995. And yes, I know he hasn't played for the national team yet. One more reason to really hope for a replacement of Frank Engel as soon as possible.

Mesut Oezil, Toni Kroos, Mario Goetze, Sonny Kittel and now this Serge Gnabry???
We have some very good talents at the AM position.

Another is Sonny kittel ...dunno much bout him tbh but his name is popping up everywhere with WUNDERkind status

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Players to watch in 2011
Over recent months, a new generation of young players have been steadily building reputations as superstars-in-the-making. Many, such as Neymar, Javier Pastore, Eden Hazard and Jack Wilshere, have already earned fame and renown, but there are others for whom 2011 could be their big year. Here, FIFA.com looks at some of the likely candidates.

Luc Castaignos
Striker, 18, Feyenoord
Often compared to Thierry Henry due his graceful, athletic style of play, Castaignos last week committed his future to Inter Milan after emerging as one the world’s most sought-after young strikers. Tall, skilful and speedy, the teenager set a new goalscoring record for the Netherlands’ U-17 side and is Feyenoord’s leading marksman this season.

David de Gea
Goalkeeper, 20, Atletico Madrid
Already firmly established as his club’s No1, De Gea has earned a reputation as arguably the most promising young keeper in world football. Manchester United and Arsenal have both been linked with €17m moves for a youngster likened to Iker Casillas by none other than the Spain captain himself.

Alan Dzagoev
Attacking midfielder, 20, CSKA Moscow
Guus Hiddink made Dzagoev Russia’s youngest-ever outfield player in 2008, lauding him as “a really clever player with the ability to make a killer pass and stretch the play”. Plenty of major clubs across Europe agree, and CSKA Moscow face a battle to hold on to their prize asset.

Youssef El-Arabi
Striker, 23, Caen
Identified as one of Africa’s top emerging stars, the Moroccan striker has been almost single-handedly leading Caen’s battle against relegation this season. Challenging for the Ligue 1 top scorer award in spite of his club’s woes, El-Arabi has been one of the sensations of the 2010/11 campaign and will be well worth watching in the CAF Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.

Shinji Kagawa
Attacking midfielder, 21, Borussia Dortmund
Japan have a tradition of producing fine midfielders, and the evidence of the past few months suggests that Kagawa may prove to be their best yet. Since being plucked from Japan’s second tier in August for the modest sum of €350,000, this quick, skilful and tenacious youngster has emerged as one of the Bundesliga’s top performers and is a key player for the Blue Samurai at the AFC Asian Cup.

Jordan Henderson
Midfielder, 20, Sunderland
Composed, athletic and powerful, Henderson has been hailed as “the best young British footballer there is” by his Sunderland manager, Steve Bruce. Fabio Capello also recognised the midfielder’s talent by handing him a first senior England cap in November, while Sir Alex Ferguson has expressed a public interest in prising Henderson from his hometown team.

Mats Hummels
Defender, 22, Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich are already rueing the day they allowed Hummels to move to Dortmund. The centre-half has flourished since swapping the Allianz Arena for the Westfalen, with his intelligence, composure, power and man-marking ability suggesting he is a future stalwart for club and country.

Koo Ja-Cheol
Attacking midfielder, 21, Jeju United
Already emerging as one of the stars of the Asian Cup, Koo seems set to form a long-term partnership with another impressive emerging Korean midfielder, Ki Sung-Yueng. Praised for his skill and versatility by coach Cho Kwang-Rae this week, this talented playmaker looks set for a major breakthrough in 2011.

Erik Lamela
Attacking midfielder, 18, River Plate
Courted by Barcelona and tipped for greatness at the age of just 12, this exciting young playmaker has stayed put in Buenos Aires and is now justifying all that early hype. Blessed with vision, touch and superb passing ability, Lamela has been widely tipped as La Albiceleste’s next sensation.

Lucas
Attacking midfielder, 18, Sao Paulo
Creative genius, flair and dribbling ability have established this attacking midfielder at the forefront of emerging Brazilian talent. Set to thrill at the forthcoming South American U-20 Championship, Lucas is already excelling for Sao Paulo and considered a likely star of this year’s FIFA U-20 World Cup.

Romelu Lukaku
Striker, 17, Anderlecht
Lukaku is a true phenomenon. At just 16, already standing 6ft 4ins tall and weighing in at over 14 stone, he became the Belgian top flight's youngest-ever goalscorer. Hailed as ‘the new Didier Drogba’, this pacey and powerful predator is one of the game’s most coveted young stars.

Andrea Ranocchia
Centre-back, 22, Inter Milan
Considered the next in a long line of great Italian defenders, Ranocchia finalised a €12.5m move to the San Siro on 27 December after excelling for Bari, Genoa and Italy’s U-21 side. Having debuted on Sunday, the assured centre-half is set to play a major role in the defence of the European champions’ domestic and continental titles.

Xherdan Shaqiri
Winger or attacking midfielder, 19, Basel
A surprise inclusion in Ottmar Hitzfeld’s FIFA World Cup™ squad, Shaqiri has taken to the international scene like a duck to water. The bigger the stage, the better this skilful and creative Basel midfielder seems to play, memorably scoring his first international goal against England from fully 30 yards before opening his UEFA Champions account in Rome's Olympic Stadium.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1363573.html

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Young players to watch: Dortmund

Reaction score
Couple other players worth a look from Goal.com top 100 youngsters.

Nice video of Lucas (Piazon), I would love him here. n/h

My friend... This guy is Lucas not Lucas Piazon, both play for San Paolo!

Lucas (Rodrigues Moura da Silva) - 18 years old, attacking midfielder, Sao Paulo.
11131jogador.jpg

(nice compilation and good quality)

Lucas (Domingues Piazon) - 16 years old, striker, Sao Paulo.
Lucas-Piazon-renato-cordeiro_LANIMA20101012_0136_29.jpg

(bad compilation and quality video)

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
My friend... This guy is Lucas not Lucas Piazon, both play for San Paolo!

Lucas (Rodrigues Moura da Silva) - 18 years old, attacking midfielder, Sao Paulo.
11131jogador.jpg

(nice compilation and good quality)

Lucas (Domingues Piazon) - 16 years old, striker, Sao Paulo.
Lucas-Piazon-renato-cordeiro_LANIMA20101012_0136_29.jpg

(bad compilation and quality video)

Hahahaha, that did confuse me lol.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
inter is rumoured to have landed tassi and leali from brescia for 3m, they're both great prospects. we were trying for tassi in the summer and brescia wanted 5m :/

did anything official come out of that? I thought we offered 5 and they turned it down

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
ahahhaha..btw whatever happened to bochetti? cuz i know people wanted us to land him since jube got bonucci and inter got ranocchia.

Bochetti went to Rubin for about 11m. Has done pretty well there, they finished third place. Means they will be in next seasons CL playoffs, and they are going strong in the EL knockouts.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
The next big thing to come out of the Barca youth ranks, Rafa Alcántara ( Rafinha ) 17, Thiago's younger brother. He's a bit like Lamela.

Playing in his second match for Barca B

Compilation of his talent

Last edited:
Reaction score
90% of the new talents of football are brasilians or agentines... Soon, all the national teams in the world, will only have players from Brazil and Argentina!

LOL