New Logo/Banner

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Switch Silva with Pirlo/Gattuso and it would be perfect. Still very good though.

No. The picture clearly is about this season, about the current Milan. Thiago Silva is along Zlatan Ibrahimovic our best player. It's a good choice of players. Zlatan and Silva are the best nowadays, Pato will be, and Nesta is the true leader of the team.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
No. The picture clearly is about this season, about the current Milan. Thiago Silva is along Zlatan Ibrahimovic our best player. It's a good choice of players. Zlatan and Silva are the best nowadays, Pato will be, and Nesta is the true leader of the team.

A better one would be to have your best player, future star player, and two legends ;)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A better one would be to have your best player, future star player, and two legends ;)

We have two best players, Silva and Zlatan, Pato is the future star player, Nesta is the closest thing to a legend, who you want as second legend? Ambrosini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Pirlo? Dunno really...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Pirlo.

Nesta, Silva, Pirlo and Ibrahomovic. Just an opinion though.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
I'd rather have Gattuso. More of a legend for Milan than Pirlo ever will be.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd rather have Gattuso. More of a legend for Milan than Pirlo ever will be.

I believe so too. Though I don't feel like Gattuso should be a part of this logo.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It's just the pic.

hah. love u lisa

ambrosini, pirlo, gattuso are leaders of the team....

Its well made banner, great art, but I prefer to see title team on there until a new title is won.....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
add allegri sumwhere!!

furrowed brow is so necessary

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Just a thought. I'm find lack of Ambrosini is weird.

He's the captain. He's not on there because he's "old" ? Than why Nesta is there, he's even older than Ambro.

Because his performances ? Many will agree Ambro is above nesta so far.

Btw can just the banner take turn each other ? sometime "Banner A" show up, sometime later "banner B" show up, like that.

Lot of forums/site do that.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Just a thought. I'm find lack of Ambrosini is weird.

He's the captain. He's not on there because he's "old" ? Than why Nesta is there, he's even older than Ambro.

Because his performances ? Many will agree Ambro is above nesta so far.

Btw can just the banner take turn each other ? sometime "Banner A" show up, sometime later "banner B" show up, like that.

Lot of forums/site do that.

I'm not gonna start on a Nesta vs Ambro debate, but I like the idea of a banner A, Banner B, but I don't know if it's possible. If David says it can be done then I'll accommodate.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I'm not gonna start on a Nesta vs Ambro debate, but I like the idea of a banner A, Banner B, but I don't know if it's possible. If David says it can be done then I'll accommodate.
Err... not meant to start it either, ur banner is great dude. Just think putting our Il-Capitano will not hurt. :proud:
And if ur reason is the banner is symbolism of new hope, he's the one who loudly state this milan is "old" :tongue:

Yeah hope the idea can be executed, that way maybe we even can see more banner.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I think it's time to put me on the banner. Next to Rivera, Maldinis and Baresi :cool:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great banner IMO. The midfilders are nothing special. Maybe if binho and abbi will continue like this you will have to add them somehow:tongue:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Nesta, TS, Pato and Ibra on the banner is perfect. Our only world class players + wc talent... It's perfect Riccardo, don't let these fanboys tell you anything else.

If there would be a "banner-b" we should have retired legends like Maldini and Baresi. Maybe a banner of all 4 defenders of that back line? Would be awesome.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maybe we can put the really iconic players on the left side nect to Kilpin? :massterbulb:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I proposed something like that in the first page.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Change the forumicons too Ricardo. The hearts look a little bit gay.

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful LOGO, finally we fans are moving ahead, enough with old has beens and oldies.

Silva, pato and zlatan and the best among the oldies Nesta :proud:(gattu:conf:... nah its just fine)

Oh nesta is getting old and bald he need to shorten his hair, while playing with long hair he doesnt look beautiful in some angles :D

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
acrako.jpg

BUON COMPLEANO AC MILAN
selamat.gif

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Buon Compleano Milan!!! Forza Rossoneri!! Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita!

Fiero

Reaction score
Anybody with good or decent photoshop skills, please volunteer to do a Cassano banner (perhaps add Rino as well). Of course assuming that David has no problem with that.

Great job Riccardo. Looks great.

@ David.

Maybe you should change the old guy (it's Kilpin right?) to Baresi and Maldini. Two Milan legends most of us relate to. Just a suggestion.

Maybe we can put the really iconic players on the left side nect to Kilpin? :massterbulb:

Don't know why these got ignored. I second that and I'm sure most (if not everybody else) would agree.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm very resistant to changing the left side of the top banner Farouk. :D As for the right, I got no qualms. The only problem is that I haven't had a Photoshop on my computer in years and my skills have basically vanished. The current one is made by Riccardo and the previous one was made by Rahja but they're not around often. If anyone wants to do it be my guest. You can attach your name in the bottom right corner of the logo for credit and forum glory. The only requests are that it must fade into white from the left, must have the same weight and height as the current one and be similar in size.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I'm very resistant to changing the left side of the top banner Farouk. :D As for the right, I got no qualms. The only problem is that I haven't had a Photoshop on my computer in years and my skills have basically vanished. The current one is made by Riccardo and the previous one was made by Rahja but they're not around often. If anyone wants to do it be my guest. You can attach your name in the bottom right corner of the logo for credit and forum glory. The only requests are that it must fade into white from the left, must have the same weight and height as the current one and be similar in size.

+ 1

But you need to add this one too

edwrds.jpg

or

edw_caric2.jpg

Last edited:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Right side should be of Cassano only. (or Rino if really wanted), but Cassano deserves all the support and we should make a "temporary" logo for him.