The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not the end of the world if we get Kalinic. At least we improved the midfield and defence by a lot. Remember last season we had Palletta and Zapata as starters at the defence, De Sciglio and Abate as full backs and Montolivo, Bertolacci, Sosa and Mati as mids. And look where we have reached this year. We may not have that much improvement in attack but it's not that bad as some of the members are saying.

Kalinic is not as bad as people on here make him out to be haha. He'll give you 15-20 at least with this team and fits Montella's style a whole lot better than Bacca does. Plus I think Kalinic will come in as Bacca's replacement. Someone else is still coming. If not then o well. Looking at the rest of the clubs in Serie A, Kalinic is still a top 5 CF in the league.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Borussia Dortmund coach Peter Bosz has confirmed the club are set to make a decision on the future of Ousmane Dembele shortly, after meeting with the player.

Dembele missed training earlier this week and the club later confirmed they had rejected an offer from Barcelona.

Reports have claimed the club are holding out for €150m from Barcelona and Bosz is set to meet with the France international to discuss his future.

"We will sit down and talk this evening," he said.

"Tomorrow [Sunday] morning the club will communicate what we will do."

Source | Sky

The signs have been pointing towards Dembele leaving Dortmund but given the unpredictable nature of the transfer window so far, who knows what might happen.

Its happenin!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kalinic is not as bad as people on here make him out to be haha. He'll give you 15-20 at least with this team and fits Montella's style a whole lot better than Bacca does. Plus I think Kalinic will come in as Bacca's replacement. Someone else is still coming. If not then o well. Looking at the rest of the clubs in Serie A, Kalinic is still a top 5 CF in the league.

How many will Auba give?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Is this the same Kalinic we've been "buying tomorrow" since May?

Or a different Kalinic?

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
Kalinic is not as bad as people on here make him out to be haha. He'll give you 15-20 at least with this team and fits Montella's style a whole lot better than Bacca does. Plus I think Kalinic will come in as Bacca's replacement. Someone else is still coming. If not then o well.

Most of the haters would have gladly taken Kalinic if we weren't linked to any big names or if we were still owned by Berlusconi. It's just that F&M have spoilt us by bringing a lot of good players. They have tried to bring big names but if they fail who will play that position?? We cannot rely on Silva or Cutrone.

And I don't think we will be getting two strikers.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I'm positive that our Pièce De Résistance, the BIG signing our mgmt promised, will be a striker that costs 18m less than the first striker we bought.

K, guys.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most of the haters would have gladly taken Kalinic if we weren't linked to any big names or if we were still owned by Berlusconi. It's just that F&M have spoilt us by bringing a lot of good players. They have tried to bring big names but if they fail who will play that position?? We cannot rely on Silva or Cutrone.

And I don't think we will be getting two strikers.

:thumbsup: That was the problem. All these big names came out and that's what everyone is expecting. But like I said, even if Kalinic comes, I'm thinking someone else is coming. Mirabelli gave that interview last week and he was still throwing around the names of Auba and Diego Costa. I don't think he would be stupid enough to do that if there wasn't something there.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Kalinic records in all the leagues in which he played

Hajduk:2007/2008 : 17
--------:2008/2009 : 15

Blackburn:2009/2010: 2 (in 26 fucking apparences)
-----------:2010/2011: 5

dnipro:2011/2012 :10
-------:2012/2013 :6
-------:2013/2014 :6
-------:2014/2015 :12
-------:2015/2016 :3

Fiorentina:2015/2016 :12
-----------:2016/2017:15

KALIGOL?MORE LIKE KALI-FEWGOALS

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm positive that our Pièce De Résistance, the BIG signing our mgmt promised, will be a striker that costs 18m less than the first striker we bought.

K, guys.

you say it like it's a bad thing. I'd even take a striker for free, if I knew he's our BIG signing :o

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Haven't really followed too much of Dembele... few times I have he's been operating from the right side.

He can play top left or right. Guy is pacey & tricky

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
:thumbsup: That was the problem. All these big names came out and that's what everyone is expecting. But like I said, even if Kalinic comes, I'm thinking someone else is coming. Mirabelli gave that interview last week and he was still throwing around the names of Auba and Diego Costa. I don't think he would be stupid enough to do that if there wasn't something there.

Kalinic AND Costa makes no sense. Kalinic and Auba tho .. :o

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
You guys are fucking blind not to see it.

Auba doesn't wanna come here because he's worried he'd be benched by Kalinic since kali is clearly the superior striker.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You guys are fucking blind not to see it.

Auba doesn't wanna come here because he's worried he'd be benched by Kalinic since kali is clearly the superior striker.

They should co-exist in 2 striker formation. Kaligol layin the ball off, Auba bursts into the penalty area and BANG. OR Kaligol redirects a cross by RR onto the far post, Auba arrives out of nowhere and hammers it in!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Imagine not having 100% faith in this mgmt.

We could sign Matri again for 30m and I'd be 100% confident that he'd bag 30 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.