• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackfrost

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:lol:

cmon.... just admit it's hypocritical the rulings between two cases. All i want

No it is not. One was in a court of law and the other was by the FA. The FA is not the justice system. If suarez had taken things to the justice court, he would have gotten the same verdict too.
In a court law, you have to prove "BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT" that the accused is guilty.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Of English football?

If you listen closely you can hear all the rangers fan saying : ..if only..

@Terry`s case:God i love good lawyers,so entertaining to see them piss on the shitty justice system that pretty much every country has :lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Apparently Dempsey has signed a 4 year deal and the fee is 11m.

Clint Dempsey and possibly Theo Walcott to Liverpool, what do you guys make of this?

Dempsey is very likely to be signing for pool this week but what could Walcott add? Could he possibly be Rodgers' Liverpool version of Swansea's Scott Sinclair?

Anyone here believe Rodgers has what it takes to help Pool get a top 4 finish?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Liverpool even with those would still be behind

2 manchesters, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal & Newcastle

IMO. Assuming those clubs above ^^ do as well as last season or better (bar Arsenal, who might not get top 4 without rvp, but still are better than pool atm I think)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
liverpool will win epl.

suarez + dempsey is basically best striking duo of all time. I'd probably join a liverpool forum and gloryhunt.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Liverpool will do much better, that's clear. You have a coach with tactical clarity, and players that are being signed who fits his tactics.

Spurs will drop off from the top 4, for me. Man Utd and Chelsea might be tough to call - Man Utd always tough because they perform much better than the combined quality of their squad, while Chelsea have so many new guys in critical roles.

Everything indicates to another excellent season, like the last two.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
30m bid rejected by Santos for Lucas... They crazy or wot? Fuck 'em I say move on to other targets.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
30m bid rejected by Santos for Lucas... They crazy or wot? Fuck 'em I say move on to other targets.

It's São Paulo...
But it's confirmed the offer was really 30M?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's São Paulo...
But it's confirmed the offer was really 30M?

1st off, apologies, ur right I got the club wrong. 2nd, yes, multiple reports suggest that the failed bid was for 30m.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
I think its just a ploy from Saõ Paolo to drive up the price for him. I find it hard to believe that Man u would bid 30 milion for a player that they dont need

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think its just a ploy from Saõ Paolo to drive up the price for him. I find it hard to believe that Man u would bid 30 milion for a player that they dont need

Don't forget next year there won't be Giggs or PS... Utd do need that type of a player.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget next year there won't be Giggs or PS... Utd do need that type of a player.

Fergie would convert him into a winger?

BTW, Chelsea is very close to sign Oscar for 25M. He's not as explosive as Lucas, but he is a more complete AM...

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
United have already 3 wingers, 2 second strikers , who all are in a age and has the quality to be starters for Man u, I really dont see a need of spashling that much money when they need to reinvst in their central midfield

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fergie turned Veron into a winger who the hell is Lucas? Lol.
No, seriously, Lucas is young and is gifted, he can be moulded into a position.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lucas into a CM? Uhm I dont see it but hey who knows

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh, no, no, Lucas isn't CM! Fergie wud be wise to treat and use him in the manner he treated and used ronaldo.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Then what position then? He is a winger/ second striker. I dont really see any other position that he could play in. And Man u is already stocked with wingers and second strikers

Fiero

Reaction score
Okay, I spent almost 4 hours yesterday reading and watching stuff about Roy Keane. No idea why. Damn I miss players with such balls, what the fuck is happening to football...

United fans, tell me about his performance vs Juve in the 99 semis :eek: (Pippo brace :proud: ).

I miss Keane's battles vs Vieira. How did he make him shit his pants like that wow! Damn, classic United vs Arsenal in the early noughties. Remember the Van Nistelrooy penalty incident? Those were the days man, screw the current shit. No more badass left in sport.

Apparently Keane and Vieira were co-pundits on ITV during the Euros? :eek: How come Vieira wasn't scared?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fergie would convert him into a winger?

BTW, Chelsea is very close to sign Oscar for 25M. He's not as explosive as Lucas, but he is a more complete AM...

oscar > ganso IMO.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule