Hachim Mastour Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
senatore post from your account

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just want to say hello for the future ballon d or:thumbsup:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I'm skeptical. we will see what he has in a couple of years

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
close this thread until then :o

i don't want him to accidentally read this thread and get ruined... u guys ruined Maldini's sons.

I agree with you, mate. The best to the young man though. Kids like him tempt me to question my boyhood.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
You would want him better than Hadji, who frauded it up thru out his career

What? Could you like explain this?

He wasn't a great player on the int'l stage, but he's still acknowledged as a Morocco legend. Didn't have much longevity but he still pretty much ruled back in the day.

Chamakh's got none on him.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
The kid that will get more pussy than every guy in this forum combined in just 2 weeks...too much power for a 14 y/o.

It's that time again..and someone's a lil hot down there.. :lol:

It's called oestrus in most animals. :D

I love it when a girl obviously in heat seduces me..makes the sex rawer..their sweat even tastes different. :o

Hate to admit but you're right though. $ rules the big-dicking biznis. :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Hachim Mastour. He is the 'Mastour' (Master). Lawl!

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
So glad we got this kid . He will be a beast . He is only 14 but plays vs kids that are 2-3 years older than him . He also seems to have great abilities . Real-barca-arsenal-inter and man city were all after him (and man city even offered a job to his father ) . We got him for a record 500 k , but this is great . If he reaches half of his potential , he will already be worth 15-20 mil . Why wait for a kid to reach 18-19-20 and pay 20 million for him if you can get him at 15-16 for 1/8 of the price ? .

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
So glad we got this kid . He will be a beast . He is only 14 but plays vs kids that are 2-3 years older than him . He also seems to have great abilities . Real-barca-arsenal-inter and man city were all after him (and man city even offered a job to his father ) . We got him for a record 500 k , but this is great . If he reaches half of his potential , he will already be worth 15-20 mil . Why wait for a kid to reach 18-19-20 and pay 20 million for him if you can get him at 15-16 for 1/8 of the price ? .

I wish Italy had a B-league system like Spain. It would do wonders for youth development in Italy.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
195649hp2.jpg

195648_hp.jpg

Name: Hachim Mastour
Position: Trequartista
D.O.B.: 15/06/1998
Born: Reggio Emilia, Italy
Nationality: Italian
Height: 175cm
Weight: 63kg

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Sell Ibrahimovic. This guy is the real Mastour. Lol!

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
acerвιc wιт;1403915 said:
Sell Ibrahimovic. This guy is the real Mastour. Lol!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that's a great one

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
give him the number 10 this season, drop cassano and start him alongside elsha and ibra in a champions league final against barcelona and he'll score 1 and set 2 up! YOLO

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
The great thing about this signing is that we snatched him from inters nose . Hope he turns out great for us in the future. He was called up today for the training camp with la primavera (even if he just turned 14) .

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
scored a brace in his first game

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Looks pretty good.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
This kid is going to be a god in FIFA 20...

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think he should be with first team from next year. He is 14? Fuck that, it's always better to train with top players and sit on the bench than playing with no motivation against kids. He could play 5-10 minutes in less important games. This guy is pure gold...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He is clearly way too talented for that particular youth team. He should be playing with the Primavera I think. Maybe I'm wrong.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He should get a taste of 1st team football. Like in the cup with Cristante.

This guy is out of the world. Seriously talented.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is clearly way too talented for that particular youth team. He should be playing with the Primavera I think. Maybe I'm wrong.

he will play for promavera next year couse he is under 15 so italian law dont give that kinde of premision but this kid is already far better then most primavera players and what he is doing with ball is amaizing.that 2nd goal oo my god

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what youth level is he on now? the one that inzaghi coaches?