Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
1297667404_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Fuuuuck, why didn't he win this one :( It's really a shame he was cup tied when we won it.

cl_trophy.jpg

I really feel bad for the young one's who never had the pleasure to see him play when he was at his best. Best striker ever to play the game.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How bout Van Basten. But ok, this is not about whos the best. I admire Ronaldo and even though he was more injured than being on the pitch, when playin for Milan he still managed to get something fresh into the team. respect

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
How bout Van Basten. But ok, this is not about whos the best. I admire Ronaldo and even though he was more injured than being on the pitch, when playin for Milan he still managed to get something fresh into the team. respect

No doubt, Van Basten is up there to... But personally I rate Ronaldo higher. No player has ever influence the game and other players like him. Maybe Maradona.

Brazil

Primavera
Reaction score
No other striker has been up there...Phenomeno is only one and truly best ever no. 9!!! Such an amazing player...sad day

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
I've been trying all day to think of something to post, and haven't been able to come up with much. He was one of my idols growing up. Watching him play was amazing, even though I rarely saw more than clips. Player of the year three times, a golden ball, golden boot, world cup, etc. Still the best 1v1 player of all time. Still the best finisher of all time. There's only one Fenomeno, and he has changed the game forever. Best wishes in retirement, Ronaldo. You're one of a kind.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I can't say much as i wasn't really old enough to appreciate Ronaldo other than the days when his weight problems kicked in. Still, you'll go down in history as one of the biggest wastes of potential, not saying he didn't reach an insurmountable peak at his best, just he could have been so much more.

Brazil

Primavera
Reaction score
I can't say much as i wasn't really old enough to appreciate Ronaldo other than the days when his weight problems kicked in. Still, you'll go down in history as one of the biggest wastes of potential, not saying he didn't reach an insurmountable peak at his best, just he could have been so much more.

Much more what exactly? He owned the world when he was 19.

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
Much more what exactly? He owned the world when he was 19.

yeah people dont understand the value of early retirement :D retired at the age of 21 :d won everything thank you, do you have another planet to conquer? :conf:
no then i am eating burgers :D

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

:proud:

ronaldo is perhaps best player i have seen in my lifetime. and i have seen zidane, mvb, ronaldinho, maradona to some extent etc. pele-maradona-ronaldo-??? i'm so proud he was wearing milan jersey at least for short period of time. good luck ronaldo!

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

Ronaldo is one of the best footballers in history, and he always will be. It's a shame he retired today forever :cry: At least he won the Champions League and World Cup and also the Brasilian Cup with Corinthians!

Ronaldo: Career (1993-2011)

18 years of football glory for this amazing player, Ronaldo, thanks for all you did for Milan and the world. Especially BRASIL!!!!!!!!

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Truly the best ever...That simple...yeah Pele started it all and yeah Maradonna and Ronaldinho could claim to be more talented but there was only one fenomeno. Gave me goosebumps when he ran at 100% and to all the n00bz saying that he couldn't have been much more (fuck off goal.com for calling him a "finisher" :rolleyes: ) you haven't seen him the way I did.

Much of his problem was mental and psyhological. Much of him would remain a mystery...his weight....disappearing in 1998 final...the tranny gate scandal. But this is a man that played the majority of his career with a very damaged body.....at least 5 years at the top without all of his speed and impaired usage of his right leg (since 2002 Ronaldo cannot fold in his right leg and I suspect that post his Milan injury he didn't have much use of his left either).

Yeah it's easy to sit and shit on him for him letting himself go. But then again there seems to be something in the thyroid problem....But even if his weight is to 100% poor taking care of himself....this is STILL the man that did frog hops all over the San Siro to bea ble to walk again. Everyday he'd be in pain and he fought on till his body couldn't keep up with his spirit.

Farewell Il Fenomeno you are forever the GREATEST inspiration in my life :proud:

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Truly the best ever...That simple...yeah Pele started it all and yeah Maradonna and Ronaldinho could claim to be more talented but there was only one fenomeno. Gave me goosebumps when he ran at 100% and to all the n00bz saying that he couldn't have been much more (fuck off goal.com for calling him a "finisher" :rolleyes: ) you haven't seen him the way I did.

Much of his problem was mental and psyhological. Much of him would remain a mystery...his weight....disappearing in 1998 final...the tranny gate scandal. But this is a man that played the majority of his career with a very damaged body.....at least 5 years at the top without all of his speed and impaired usage of his right leg (since 2002 Ronaldo cannot fold in his right leg and I suspect that post his Milan injury he didn't have much use of his left either).

Yeah it's easy to sit and shit on him for him letting himself go. But then again there seems to be something in the thyroid problem....But even if his weight is to 100% poor taking care of himself....this is STILL the man that did frog hops all over the San Siro to bea ble to walk again. Everyday he'd be in pain and he fought on till his body couldn't keep up with his spirit.

Farewell Il Fenomeno you are forever the GREATEST inspiration in my life :proud:
:star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome post! :cry:

Il Phenomeno! Forever one of the best strikers the world has ever seen! :proud:

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Referring to his sickness that affected his metabolism, therefor his weight.

"A lot of people must regret mocking my weight now, but I hold no grudge with anyone"

Fuck. I don't think I made jokes about it, but I sure laughed. I feel bad now :cry:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best striker I've seen in my lifetime. And none of the new ones are good enough to clean his boots now .

Always happy he wore our colors too even if it was for a short while.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Best striker I've seen in my lifetime. And none of the new ones are good enough to clean his boots now .

Always happy he wore our colors too even if it was for a short while.

:thumbsup:

Besides pato loll

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, he was never one of my favourites. But I'm not blind also, and I can't but recognize what an amazing player he was. He doesn't need to be better than someone else also, he is Ronaldo, he earned his bite in football history and that's enough.

Farewell Fenômeno!

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
Well, he was never one of my favourites. But I'm not blind also, and I can't but recognize what an amazing player he was. He doesn't need to be better than someone else also, he is Ronaldo, he earned his bite in football history and that's enough.

Farewell Fenômeno!

:proud: posting on facebook in 3.2 sec

jackfrost

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Best Player I've seen and best player of the modern era. I hear a lot of people talking about Messi and Ronaldo and how great they are, i always tell them:" guess you didn't see Ronaldo(fenomeno) playing at the top of his game.

I know people who hated Ronaldo just because they thought he scored too easily.

I still ask myself how great R9 would have been if he had maintained top physical fitness. Dude had everything: pace(blazing speed), supreme ball control, accuracy in front of goal and ball skills.

And the funny thing is he won 3 Fifa WPOY awards, 2 ballon d'ors and he didn't even reach his potential. how scary is that??

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everyone who grew up/watched football in late 90's to mid 2000's would be still in awe of what this man was capable of doing. So the avatars r not surprising at all .

If u define a perfect striker Ronaldo was it.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
thanks to goal.com

Untitled.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
oooooooomgggg welcome back ashissh

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi

Schedule