AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
ICO-Milanello-BIGLIETTI_TOP.gif
ICO-Milanello-DUBBIOSO_TOP.gif

Need info on purchasing match tickets, seating accommodations, or directions on how to get to the San Siro? Or what to do while hanging out in the city before or after the match?

While there's no guarantee that you'll get an answer, feel free to post any inquiries here.
--BMWTaylor

Hi all. First post. Hope I'm in the right section!

I'm looking at coming over to Milan from the UK 12-15 May, and would possibly like to take in the AC v Roma match on the 14th.

How easy will it be to get tickets? I've emailed besttickets.it and they told me tickets will be onsale online a few weeks before, but just wondered what people's experience was, especially with it being the last league match of the season.

Also, what will the city be like during that weekend? Just wondering if it will be OK thats all.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
senwar said:

I'm looking at coming over to Milan from the UK 12-15 May, and would possibly like to take in the AC v Roma match on the 14th.

How easy will it be to get tickets? I've emailed besttickets.it and they told me tickets will be onsale online a few weeks before, but just wondered what people's experience was, especially with it being the last league match of the season.

Also, what will the city be like during that weekend? Just wondering if it will be OK thats all.

Hey...Lets make it top of the list again. I am planning to take my son for Chievo game. I want to buy some tickets online, the only problem is my Italian. I don't have it...So when I am coming to Credit card (probably) screen they ask me some questions which i do not understand. Did anyone here bought this tickets online, at besttickets.it???? If yes please do post your experience and your help will be greatly appreciated.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Hey...Lets make it top of the list again. I am planning to take my son for Chievo game. I want to buy some tickets online, the only problem is my Italian. I don't have it...So when I am coming to Credit card (probably) screen they ask me some questions which i do not understand. Did anyone here bought this tickets online, at besttickets.it???? If yes please do post your experience and your help will be greatly appreciated.
What questions? Copy/paste them if you wish.

I went through the purchasing process to check those questions up and when asked to introduce my credit card details I don't get any questions in Italian. Everything is in English.

Here's where I've started from:
http://www.bestticket.it/newbt/product.asp?origin=MILANENG&product=1294

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You may want to give http://www.kayak.com a try for that. It searches multiple travel sites for the best deal based on your input.

Or a member from London could help out on this one.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
newyorker said:
:cool: tHanks a lot. it worked...cheapest way to get to milano from London?

Fly from London (Stanstead airport) with Ryan air to Bergamo (Orio al Serio)
and with 50 pounds or less return tickets..(i once paid 19 pound return :eek: )

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
senwar said:

Don't worry...there'll be plenty of tickets...you can also buy them from the stadium up to five minutes before the match...
even though it's the last game, it's not like we'll be celebrating the scudetto.... :head: ..it won't be a sellout....no worries.

Reaction score
Milan Tickets Thread

Hi ,first time poster here I am a Sheffield Wednesday fan who likes Italian football and this season went to see Lazio v Roma in february.Next season I would like to see a Milan v Inter game.The ticket availability online for a game like this seems very limited,but if i arrived in Milan the day before the match is it still possible to get tickets from Milan Point and branches of Banca Intesa in the city ? Also is there a Ticket office at the San Siro and can you get tickets on the day of the game ?

Would be grateful for your help,thanks !

Reaction score
Milan-Inter Tickets

undefinedundefined

Guys

Am a neutral (less embarrassing than admitting that i'm a Forest fan), but do have Rossoneri leanings.
Last night's game inspired me to book a ryan air flight for me + mrs to Milan for il derbi - she doesn't know that we will be spending a couple of hours at San Siro!

Now - how do i get tickets?
Club says they've sold out, so i guess i need to check out other sources.

Any ideas , and what should i pay on black market.

Don't fancy pay the £100 min charged by UK tix agencies.

Must be cheaper over there!

Does anyone know if derby matches actually sell out - checked out past fixtures and attendances seem to be around 78/79,000 - how does that work with a 85,000 capacity?

Hope someone can help out

Cheers
Raj

Reaction score
mate
am going to the Milan derby in mid April, without tix ,but should be able to get on blk market out there.
Also - want to go to the Rome Derby next season,Roma at home of course, is it pretty easy to pick tickets up out there?

Rajyboy

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe it's only 79,00ish because they need to keep seats empty between the two sets of fans :conf: Just a guess, im probably wrong though. But wouldn't huge derby games like this one sell out really quickly and a long time before the game? Maybe someone could shed sum more light on it

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tough for you to find tickets

after the victory of yesterday all Milan fans will go there waiting for another perfect night

good luck though

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
how about other matches. For example AC vs a small side, I see they always play in front of haft empty stadium, any chance to by ticket

Reaction score
hi rajyboy

Yes you should be able to get tickets for Roma v Lazio OK try listicket.it where you can buy them on the internet.When I went in February there were 60,000 there so not a sell out as the Stadio Olimpico holds 82,000.

hope that helps

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tickets for the derby are impossible to find unless you are part of a Milan club.
The black market, as you refer to it, has vanished following the introduction of nominal tickets for which ID must be provided to match the name of the ticket on entrance to the stadium.
Sorry man.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pupone#20 said:
Tickets for the derby are impossible to find unless you are part of a Milan club.

Does anybody knows how it works to become an official supporters club?
Are they registered somewhere on the net?

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
you can get the tickets for milan matches at the lotto station. there, you will find dudes selling them, at a higher price of course. lotto is the nearest station to san siro. u can also get tickets from dudes outside the stadium , they would be walking around and selling them. good luck.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Pupone#20 said:
The black market, as you refer to it, has vanished following the introduction of nominal tickets for which ID must be provided to match the name of the ticket on entrance to the stadium.
Sorry man.

hehe mate, i got mine easily for the derby between inter - milan 04/05 . what a great evening , milan won 1 - 0 , a goal from kaka ! :star: i bought my ticket from the internet ;)

Reaction score
cool

Milanista said:
hehe mate, i got mine easily for the derby between inter - milan 04/05 . what a great evening , milan won 1 - 0 , a goal from kaka ! :star: i bought my ticket from the internet ;)

Any idea of what i would have to pay the dudes hanging around lotto?

best price i've had so far is 95 euros for a blue 2nd ring seat(must be curva sud) from a hotel.

cheers
rajyboy

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
rajyboy said:
Any idea of what i would have to pay the dudes hanging around lotto?

best price i've had so far is 95 euros for a blue 2nd ring seat(must be curva sud) from a hotel.

cheers
rajyboy

i dont know sorry. prices could have change. besides i buy my tickets only from the internet.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista said:

Yeah precisely last year...
As from this year on the 'dudes' can't sell tickets anymore....
What are they gonna do print your name on with a printer?????
The ticket has to have your name on (NOMINAL TICKETS!!!) so there's no escape, no dudes.....
Here's proof, my ticket:

MilanvPalermoTicket.jpg

Reaction score
Pupone#20 said:
Yeah precisely last year...
As from this year on the 'dudes' can't sell tickets anymore....
What are they gonna do print your name on with a printer?????
The ticket has to have your name on (NOMINAL TICKETS!!!) so there's no escape, no dudes.....
Here's proof, my ticket

Nice work fella.

Seems a good way to get rid of the touts, but have been to numerous euros + world cups where they're haven't been bothered by the name checks on tix.

Unfort will not be able to attend the derbi as its been brought fwd to the Friday. Changing at short nptice is not good for football tourists

Rajyboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Pupone#20 said:
Don't worry...there'll be plenty of tickets...you can also buy them from the stadium up to five minutes before the match...
even though it's the last game, it's not like we'll be celebrating the scudetto.... :head: ..it won't be a sellout....no worries.

Thanks for the info.

Have registered with bestticket now, and understand they go onsale next Thursday, so will just try then.

Fingers crossed!

Cheers again
Paul

Reaction score
forza wednesday said:
Hi ,first time poster here I am a Sheffield Wednesday fan who likes Italian football and this season went to see Lazio v Roma in february.Next season I would like to see a Milan v Inter game.The ticket availability online for a game like this seems very limited,but if i arrived in Milan the day before the match is it still possible to get tickets from Milan Point and branches of Banca Intesa in the city ? Also is there a Ticket office at the San Siro and can you get tickets on the day of the game ?

Would be grateful for your help,thanks !

Good man!

Up the Owls!

(senwar, an Owl from Ecclesfield)

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I took my son for the Chievo game. Ticks were easy to buy, i paid 60 euro a piece. I mean i dunno when there is going to be a next time. We sat at Arancio section with good view on Curva, but most of the people around us were old and not so old season ticket holders, they were polite, but had no idea what English is. Well, its Italy...

We came late to the hotel so we rushed few things a little bit and took a taxi. From Via buenos Aires it cost us 20E plus tip. The thing is that you can take a subway and for only 1E get to the stadium (15 minutes walk with other fans required though). If its derby i suggest not wearing any colors before you get to your seat because ultras look pretty rough and you don't wanna excercise your medical insurance.

Shirts, scarfs, hats a pretty cheap, compairing to London and even New York...they are not original but you cant beat the price. 10E for a shirt, 5 for scarf and 5 or 10 for hat.

Check for the local stores that sell sporting goods, like Nike, Diadora...They may have promotions and Milan players are coming as a guests. "Lotto" store had Dida and Cafu + two Inter players yesterday, but we had to leave two days prior to that.

Food is pretty inexpensive...I liked turkish Kebab King on Via Vetruvio, big portions for around 4-7 Euro.

I stayed in Best Western City Hotel which was very nice and clean and offered nice breakfast.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Check for the local stores that sell sporting goods, like Nike, Diadora...They may have promotions and Milan players are coming as a guests. "Lotto" store had Dida and Cafu + two Inter players yesterday, but we had to leave two days prior to that.
One of the Inter players was Julio Cruz. Very cool of them to hold an autograph session, but I read on acmilan.com that the signing took place only a day or two before the derby. Is that practice quite common?

Reaction score
Best tickets to get?

Hi all, i'm going to the AC Milan v Roma game, flying out from Glasgow a week on Friday, anyway, i was wondering if anyone can help me, i'm wondering what the best seats are? Were you get a good view of the pitch and the fans (the Curva Sud and the AS fans).

stadioMilan.jpg

Cheers ;)

FORZA MILAN

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
i don't know much about seats, but to me the red seats looks pretty good...i think you'll get a very good view from there