The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Li does not stop in China. After the agreement concluded in Sanya, today Milan has entered into a new agreement with the schools of Changchun.

Zhang ZhiWei of MilanChina: "We are the first club to collaborate in sports education in Chinese schools"

Mindbiggling how little you pimply teens pay mind to this news.

We are breeding a billion Milanisti and then you have the balls to question "what is Li doing"?

:lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how long has it been since jorge mendes has been circling us and vulturing us

wasn't he doing stuff when galliani was still around and fassone and mirabelli were doing their one year off of scouting

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I remember when CR7 told Galliani he would join Milan "anytime"

Cuz it's about to happen. We should sign Galliani to a one day contract solely to conclude that deal

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Li does not stop in China. After the agreement concluded in Sanya, today Milan has entered into a new agreement with the schools of Changchun.

Zhang ZhiWei of MilanChina: "We are the first club to collaborate in sports education in Chinese schools"

Mindbiggling how little you pimply teens pay mind to this news.

We are breeding a billion Milanisti and then you have the balls to question "what is Li doing"?

:lol:

He is doing one thing good,when he understand that he cant run milan he sold it.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I remember when CR7 told Galliani he would join Milan "anytime"

Cuz it's about to happen. We should sign Galliani to a one day contract solely to conclude that deal

Don’t toy with my feels like this

If we sign CR7.....

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
What would CR7 cost, today?

Man is 33... There is going to come a quick decline at some point, but he'd still be the best player in any league, unless Messi was there.

150m?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What would CR7 cost, today?

Man is 33... There is going to come a quick decline at some point, but he'd still be the best player in any league, unless Messi was there.

150m?
That and something beyond 25M wages per Year. This man has won everything and most of it multiple times. His only remaining goal is to earn twice what Messi or Neymar are currently earning.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait. 973 m A YEAR? Isn't this huge? How much was it till now?

It's a marginal upgrade. Previous deal was 945m per year combined from Sky and Mediaset.
Mediapro (different company from Mediaset) bid 1.05 billion per year, but was rejected because they don't have their own telecommunications infrastructure.
But the new deal could also pay up to another 100m, based on the subscription numbers.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
No idea what CR7 would do, wage wise...

He could get anything he wanted in China or Middle East....

Man in infintely rich, maybe the wages won't be as huge a deal anymore?

Man, imagine offering him an ownership share as part of the deal?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
a minority. he still runs, owns, and makes the final decisions for this club.

Still a fraud. 1 year in and he's already forced to sell. And soon he will sell the majority too.
You acted like Li is rock solid. He clearly isn't.
He gambled on us making CL and getting huge new sponsorship deals. He failed. Now he has to take the L and lose a big chunk of money.
An L for Li and an L for you. Take it

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
unfortunately...MR cannot pronounce "L"..it is not a part of his phonology, sorry!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you have a keen eye
but have you heard him pronounce it? the man is Literally incapable of receiving any L that anyone may try to give him

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Gennaro Gattuso spoke to the microphones of Premium Sportof the expectation for the UEFA ruling and of the moves that Milan will have to make on the market: "Fortunately, the championship does not start tomorrow, we have a little time." Now let's see what UEFA will decide, but we are not stuck, despite this month It may not seem like that, it is not a secret, we will certainly make an important player in midfield, we have to do something, if possible, forward and we must give Suso an alternative. the 4-3-3 on the left we have Calhanoglu and Borini, while Suso does not have the pair It's not nice to live in uncertainty, of course, but at this moment we have to be calm and wait for what UEFA will decide. and this is very important for us ".

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
how long has it been since jorge mendes has been circling us and vulturing us

wasn't he doing stuff when galliani was still around and fassone and mirabelli were doing their one year off of scouting

Don't forget Doyen Sports and Mendes associate/rival Nelio Lucas working with Galliani for what, two weeks before it imploded?
:lol::proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't forget Doyen Sports and Mendes associate/rival Nelio Lucas working with Galliani for what, two weeks before it imploded?
:lol::proud:

ah yes....what was this..season 1 episode 4 of post-silvio milan?

mrbee.neliolucas.grilli.2014.2015.356x237.jpg
11379877_1443901405912360_1386087248_n1-e1435039749900-324x235.jpg

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gennaro Gattuso spoke to the microphones of Premium Sportof the expectation for the UEFA ruling and of the moves that Milan will have to make on the market: "Fortunately, the championship does not start tomorrow, we have a little time." Now let's see what UEFA will decide, but we are not stuck, despite this month It may not seem like that, it is not a secret, we will certainly make an important player in midfield, we have to do something, if possible, forward and we must give Suso an alternative. the 4-3-3 on the left we have Calhanoglu and Borini, while Suso does not have the pair It's not nice to live in uncertainty, of course, but at this moment we have to be calm and wait for what UEFA will decide. and this is very important for us ".

suck this second ,you have borini what i fuck this man is talking about ,borini winger my god and if someone tell me calm down ,if new owner comes this man and miraless HAVE TO LEAVE.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So rino

--------------DONAA--------
conti----leo--------rom----rr
kessie-------biglia---new cm
suso-------falcao------hakan

1000000% out od CL

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Congo, when ppl say they are handing me an L, does it stand for Love?

Legit all I can think of.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.Pedro Pereira (Lian Sports representative) to Estadio Deportivo: Many clubs have contacted us to ask information about Kalinic, but I don’t want to say which clubs. There’s a lot of interest in Nikola, especially in Spain.” https://t.co/V2v6TcAbVl

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo, when ppl say they are handing me an L, does it stand for Love?

Legit all I can think of.

it is a miracle from god that you have remained pure and beyond reproach among the unenlightened here

yes, my sweet summer child...L stands for love

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
L also stands for Luxury...

In reference to the luxurious mercato that will be bestowed upon us.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
suck this second ,you have borini what i fuck this man is talking about ,borini winger my god and if someone tell me calm down ,if new owner comes this man and miraless HAVE TO LEAVE.

calm down

btw who is miraless? could we get anything for him?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wait a second...wtf??

NWo29JN.png

how is galliani allowed to hang out with senate milfs..in the senate???
this cant be legal

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a marginal upgrade. Previous deal was 945m per year combined from Sky and Mediaset.
Mediapro (different company from Mediaset) bid 1.05 billion per year, but was rejected because they don't have their own telecommunications infrastructure.
But the new deal could also pay up to another 100m, based on the subscription numbers.

940m for the domestic rights. With the rights sold abroad it will be higher than 1.4 billion. Its a marginal improvement which still leaves serie a as the second most popular league in the world. Its only a marginal improvement when the French league improved thir TV money by a lot more. However considering sky tried to fuck everyone over a few months ago and a lucrative bid by mediapro was rejected this is a very good solution. Also we probably won't have to change all of our TV subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.