The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If dr says Caldara will be ok october then we are good. We have 2 best italian young cb's. Best gk, good rb's (young).

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
please spend your time to watch the game.

Ppl who rate Lovren means he never watch football, only livescore.

25zhaiehOampQOjAgDxNhA2SFZIgG9oq5fMP92IvLckee3on0GDs4w3xtVoIi3h3ykxQU6bCEE2qT-PXl8pe0VYYjdlBM9F_vtLW0o149x_IBNWCJ8fvx4LsYWR0KgddBBK7NNIemGfqnkEbkMNj-ZJmHaCRt4FJxyfUL5AN9XloJ_mBpIM=s600-pd-e365-pc0xffffff

nss-sports-sacchi-10.jpg

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If dr says Caldara will be ok october 2021 then we are good. We have 2 best italian young cb's. Best gk, good rb's (young).

Fixed

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Musacchio wasn‘t that expensive though, for what we payed he is ok in my opinion. There is definitely room for an upgrade but he wasn‘t a bad transfer.

Inter got Devrij for free lol. Godin too.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lets play, what we know

1. RnB still believes every transfer rumor they read
2. RnB has about 5-6 self proclaimed football scouts who could do a better job for Milan than they are doing now.
3. Maldini will most likely get shit on with his own RnB nickname in a few months

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sport Mediaset - Milan, contact with Empoli for Bennacer: it can be the alternative to Veretout

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Baresi:"Skriniar? Avrei voluto giocare con lui, nel Milan".
Franco Baresi a HN Sport su Skriniar:"Giocare insieme a lui? Dovrei avere parecchi anni di meno... Devo dire che come giocatore mi piace molto, ma per poter giocare insieme avrebbe dovuto scegliere il Milan. Io non avrei mai giocato con una maglia dell'Inter".

Dementia

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Was talking about The similar playing styles. Back you Go to sucking Andre silvas dick :o

You really are bold for typing all types of shit while having borinho as your profile picture..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Lets play, what we know

2. RnB has about 5-6 self proclaimed football scouts who could do a better job for Milan than they are doing now.
3. Maldini will most likely get shit on with his own RnB nickname in a few months

4. General still Believes after almost a decade of mediocre transfers, that Milan will still buy good players.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Liverpool are not looking to sell Dejan Lovren this summer despite interest from Milan. [Sky Sports]

Thank God

Mrki having a meltdown somewhere in Croatia

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
According to reports from Sky, this morning there was this meeting between the Empoli ds, Accardi, and the Rossoneri leadership in which Ismael Bennacer was also spoken. Milan must understand if he can really be the fulcrum of the Rossoneri midfield, for Giampaolo the role of the director is fundamental to his game.

Its valuation is around 20 million euros. It will be necessary to understand if the Rossoneri will want to sink or if today's summit was only a first cognitive meeting.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lets play, what we know

Maldibiza

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bennacer is valued at €20M. To be understood whether Milan want to strike a deal soon or today's meeting was a cognitive one [Sky]

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer has been a bright spark at the Afcon so far (best player of group stage award) and he did very well as the main play maker last year in a team that despite getting relegated played a good brand of football

You can tell he has some serious skill, but would he be ready to start for us? Think we'd need to get someone like Veretout along w him too? Giampaolo could be an ideal coach to help him grow

20m seems a bit steep despite his talent, I thought rumored price was 12m.. I guess its due to many teams being interested

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
4. General still Believes after almost a decade of mediocre transfers, that Milan will still buy good players.

5. General doesn't watch football. He no understand.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Unless it's a big name player that has really proven himself and comes with experience, whether a transfer is considered good vs mediocre vs shit is really subjective, especially if you haven't seen a player except for a few games and the player has not put on the shirt yet. We can only properly judge whether or not a signing is good after they've been at the club for a little while. Players explode all the time, and players flop all the time. Just cuz we haven't had a no-name side explode in recent time doesn't mean that all the midtable team players that we're linked with are shit. Proper coaching is a big factor.

Me and necro for example saying that Veretout would be a great signing is subjective, while people saying that ceballos would be a great signing is also subjective, and vice versa. Until they play with the milan shirt we won't know shit. Opinions are opinions.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rather have Bennacer than Verepoop

Please explain why

(fyi I've been saying I want both for a long time, I'm just curious as to what your reasons are)

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
For a diamond we probably need a total of about 9 or 10 players. Someone with Veretout's characteristics is needed.

For Europe, yes. For just Serie A and Coppa, no.

Why bloat the squad when there is no need too.

3 GK
8 D
8 M
4 F

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Algeria midfielder Ismael Bennacer has been named the best player of the group stages of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.

The Empoli man played a key role as the Desert Foxes reached the knockout stage of the biennial tournament after failing to advance past the group stage in their previous outing in 2017.

Bennacer was a constant threat to Kenya in their opening game and assisted Riyad Mahrez with their second goal which sealed a 2-0 victory over the Harambee Stars.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bad video resolution.. but woow he is a BALLER!

Sign him up please

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bennacer has been a bright spark at the Afcon so far (best player of group stage award) and he did very well as the main play maker last year in a team that despite getting relegated played a good brand of football

You can tell he has some serious skill, but would he be ready to start for us? Think we'd need to get someone like Veretout along w him too? Giampaolo could be an ideal coach to help him grow

20m seems a bit steep despite his talent, I thought rumored price was 12m.. I guess its due to many teams being interested

I agree with this completely!

The 12m was for Pulgar I think. I heard 15 m for him, but yeah it does look like his price went up a little with afcon. Empoli are in serie b though and we could give them a couple of youth players or something maybe.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For Europe, yes. For just Serie A and Coppa, no.

Why bloat the squad when there is no need too.

3 GK
8 D
8 M
4 F

Nah that can't be right. A 23 man squad isn't enough for a season. Having a 25-26 man squad is not bloated.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unless it's a big name player that has really proven himself and comes with experience, whether a transfer is considered good vs mediocre vs shit is really subjective, especially if you haven't seen a player except for a few games and the player has not put on the shirt yet. We can only properly judge whether or not a signing is good after they've been at the club for a little while. Players explode all the time, and players flop all the time. Just cuz we haven't had a no-name side explode in recent time doesn't mean that all the midtable team players that we're linked with are shit. Proper coaching is a big factor.

Me and necro for example saying that Veretout would be a great signing is subjective, while people saying that ceballos would be a great signing is also subjective, and vice versa. Until they play with the milan shirt we won't know shit. Opinions are opinions.

I agree

Idk why people think Ceballos is such a certainty and would immediately take us to the next level... hes never been consistent.
Sure, hes had two fucking incredible U-21 tournaments but gotta be objective here that shits a level below.

I'd love him here because hes clearly incredibly talented and we could use such a skilled player, but then again only under certain conditions.

Veretout could very well have a bigger impact on our team. Hes been a very good performed for two years in a shit team, playing in various positions.
its no coincidence other good teams are after him.

either way i dont think these two are competing for the same spot in Maldini's shortlist. I think they'll want to get someone will Veretout and a younger player like Bennacer to cover CM this season, and the mysterious 30-40m MR X. being someone like Ceballos or Fekir (but this will probably be linked to players like samu, silva and borini leaving)

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Alisson win Golden Glove in EPL, UCL and Copa America... at the same time.
wtf

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree with this completely!

The 12m was for Pulgar I think. I heard 15 m for him, but yeah it does look like his price went up a little with afcon. Empoli are in serie b though and we could give them a couple of youth players or something maybe.

Pulgar 4sho, I hope Maldini has a meeting with his reps on the agenda

I'd be very happy with Bennacer and Pulgar, they both offer different skill sets

Pulgar at 12m is the deal of the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule