The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
yes, yes, a fine, strong Dane like yourself is exactly what we need right now. :thumbsup:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
☆Lionheart☆;1510408 said:
I would like to say one thing and one thing only. I feel that my ban was an absolute miscarriage of justice. I was banned for insulting someone? More like for having an opinion. Some of the mods here are guilty of abusing their power. My case is not the only injustice that has happened, rather it is only one of many instances. The irresponsibility of some of the mods has left this forum in a derelict state. Please let this be the last time this happens to not only myself but also to my fellow comrades.

Peace and blessings,
:star:Lionheart:star:

You trolled for like two weeks.

Your ban was deserved.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
imo Nuttela should be mod

id request a nutella jar be inserted into the banner. at least a small one - like on the club world cup badge of paolo maldini

making me mod would be like make El Shaarawy captain - we havent hit 20 yet

and all the older guys would trip out for sure

ill just ban em all :)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
tanzanian here but dont want mod though :o

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
id be pissed to be honest if they made you mod and not anyone else

youve been here 3 months :lol:

tanzania is a cool place

how colourful is ur flag?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
☆Lionheart☆;1510408 said:
I would like to say one thing and one thing only. I feel that my ban was an absolute miscarriage of justice. I was banned for insulting someone? More like for having an opinion. Some of the mods here are guilty of abusing their power. My case is not the only injustice that has happened, rather it is only one of many instances. The irresponsibility of some of the mods has left this forum in a derelict state. Please let this be the last time this happens to not only myself but also to my fellow comrades.

Peace and blessings,
:star:Lionheart:star:

I hope they ban you again.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ban the new mods

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
african mod corz?

:lol:

how much africans are here anyways... ive seen like i think 2 somalis and you not including myself

i wouldnt run for mod cos ill probably try to ban the other mods

Just saw this..

Off the top of my head..*relatively* active members that've been here over a year:

SBW (reppin SA), neutral (same), Lionheart (reppin Somalia??), yourself (same, though there's the Australian factor :D), Fifi :D (repping the Cradle of Civilization :proud: ), myself (reppin the Ill Greens :lol: ).....did I forget anyone?

Fifi being the oldest in terms of his stay here. :star:

6 of us are a-ok for some old fashioned straw drawin'...but being the youngest you'd likely make a wise mod. :D

Goddamnit AC Milan is rather popular on the continent..esp. in the West..maybe they *somehow* aren't aware this forum exists. :(

Or maybe...

:cry:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Ahhh how did I forget Great Kalu? Reppin Zambia (with a bit of Cluj in his veins ;))!! :star:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
You forgot my uncle "Baaii" whose account I made in Somalia. I only did cos I told him should we stop speaking... you can hunt me down on this forum. He gives no shits about milan though and was only various

Has 0 posts lol

Lionheart is a Somalian in america, some guy called Qaas is too and he messaged me once but I don't know him and I think Ibra is as well.

We need mod. I have never been banned before :o

Lol

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah I think I saw Qaas on the Thread for Somalians once...hmmmm nice, K'naan's a Milanista. :proud:

Okay, that makes 8/9...enough for a vote mods? Hello how many Latin Americans are here and they have Sven :lol:

African members strike for inequality in RBF starts tomorrow, 12 pm UTC. I'll send each of you guys a memo on how we should go about it, what pickets we should use, what threads we should boycott, etc. :D

We should have an AU thread, spearheaded by you nuttela....in unity we stand. :)

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
So you're boycotting the forum Corzioli?

oh_nooo_striscione_lazio_inter_ansa.jpg

;)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:tongue:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol

We need a Nelson Mandela. Some one that can be loved by all.

Cord needs 27 year ban then I promise you administrative privileges

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You nuttela, can be the next Madiba..you've got the potential and a lot of years ahead. :star:

Plus you seem like a Google nerd to me too...you can never have too much Android you know. :proud:

But when they make you mod please don't give me a 27-year ban..that's like an exile or something..

Ppppppppppleeeeease I love Pride Rock :cry:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Corz + nutella should be limited to a ration of 6 words a day thanks :o

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
New Mandela :proud:

Ill ban you for 27 mins. It'd be symbolic man.

ashish never fails to make me laugh.

We just express ourselves in large chunks dude

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There's no need. The time zone is covered by the European mods and there's nobody really qualified apart from GreatKalu.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol madther as a mod :lol: he spews hatred/vile all around and its not even funny

we dont need any more mods timezone my ass its not like regular posters here are dedicated to their sleep class work and skip the
forum

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule