AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I dont like the 4-3-2-1 formation milan plays, we are god awful at it, and it feels more like a 7-0-3 formation with no working tactic.

Besides, all attackers that are put beside Ibra are naturally not as good players as ibra is, and they lose confidence and get yelled at by everyone, including us.

Maybe we should play 4-2-3-1 instead?

----------Abbiati-----------
Abate-Nesta-T.Silva-Antonini
------M'Vila--Montolivo----
-Boateng--Aquilani--Robinho-
--------Ibrahimovic---------

Subs:
Amelia, Cassano, El Shaarawy, Nocerino, Flamini (with huge paycut), Bonera, Mexes

Rotation: Pato, Maxi Lopez, Bosman's, Youngster's

Sell: Taiwo, Emanuelson, Mesbah, Merkel, Strasser (really, the later two are not good)

Quit: Ambrosini, Bommel, Zambrotta, Muntari, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Yepes

Possibly, ignore M'Vila - might be overrated and expensive, sign Sandro and extend with Ambrosini for that position. Sell Pato and use the money to finance Suarez or Hamsik or Sneijder. Maybe also sell Flamini in order to finance someone like Jordi Alba for the left flank.

Another plus is that Robinho gets to play in the position he was godlike at when he was at Real Madrid, and with less preassure to score goals, yet still being able to tear defenses apart for the team, and by keeping the Brazilians, we're less likely to lose T.Silva

The purpose of this whole idea is to play a more attractive football than this 7-0-3 longball to ibra bullshit we're doing right now.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont like the 4-3-2-1 formation milan plays, we are god awful at it, and it feels more like a 7-0-3 formation with no working tactic.

Besides, all attackers that are put beside Ibra are naturally not as good players as ibra is, and they lose confidence and get yelled at by everyone, including us.

Maybe we should play 4-2-3-1 instead?

----------Abbiati-----------
Abate-Nesta-T.Silva-Antonini
------M'Vila--Montolivo----
-Boateng--Aquilani--Robinho-
--------Ibrahimovic---------

Subs:
Amelia, Cassano, El Shaarawy, Nocerino, Flamini (with huge paycut), Bonera, Mexes

Rotation: Pato, Maxi Lopez, Bosman's, Youngster's

Sell: Taiwo, Emanuelson, Mesbah, Merkel, Strasser (really, the later two are not good)

Quit: Ambrosini, Bommel, Zambrotta, Muntari, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Yepes

Possibly, ignore M'Vila - might be overrated and expensive, sign Sandro and extend with Ambrosini for that position. Sell Pato and use the money to finance Suarez or Hamsik or Sneijder. Maybe also sell Flamini in order to finance someone like Jordi Alba for the left flank.

Another plus is that Robinho gets to play in the position he was godlike at when he was at Real Madrid, and with less preassure to score goals, yet still being able to tear defenses apart for the team, and by keeping the Brazilians, we're less likely to lose T.Silva

The purpose of this whole idea is to play a more attractive football than this 7-0-3 longball to ibra bullshit we're doing right now.

One thing is for sure, we need to change our tactics COMPLETELY in big games. This flexible 4-3-1-2, Ibra freerole thing is obviously not working against decent opposition. It's obvious by now.

I'd like to see Binho and KPB as wingers in a 4-2-3-1 too.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Its nkt the tactics. Its the personnel. We don't have any intelligent mids except mvb, ambro, seedorf and aquilani.

And seedorfs sadly done. Aquilani. Mvb and ambro got there own shortcomings, so were to be real... mvb the least but anyway u slice it none are capable of leading a midfield.

And ibra hates being a target man. Too isolated

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
yeah Ibra is a SS not a CF.

Get Adler for free
Fucile for cheap as LB
Hernanes for ~20
Suarez for whatever his exit fee would be
Nainggolan for ~10
M'Vila ~20 mil

--------------Adler--------------
--Abate---Silva---Mexes---Fucile--
---Nainggolan--M'Vila--Hernanes---
---------------Prince--------------
-----Suarez----------------Ibra------

ZlatanIbra11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah Ibra is a SS not a CF.

Get Adler for free
Fucile for cheap as LB
Hernanes for ~20
Suarez for whatever his exit fee would be
Nainggolan for ~10
M'Vila ~20 mil

--------------Adler--------------
--Abate---Silva---Mexes---Fucile--
---Nainggolan--M'Vila--Hernanes---
---------------Prince--------------
-----Suarez----------------Ibra------

We won't get Suarez. 'Pool will ask a lot for him because he is their only great player among their sack of British ****. :fp:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
some more 'realistic' signings we should be able to make:

CB/RB:Cristian Zapata or Astori(free)
LB:Fucile
DM:perparim Hetemaj (cheap) or Sandro,Lucas or M'Vila(if Berlu splashes the cash)
AM:Alan Dzageov(free) or Honda(10M + fly Emirates sponsor contribution)
ATT:Rossi* but I think Tevez will come.

*Rossi if he replaced Robinho ,Tevez to replace Pato, I think one will go.

-------------Abbs----------
--Abate---TS(C)---Zapata(Nesta)---Fucile
----Prince---Hetemaj ----Aquilani---
-------------Dzageov------
---------Ibra------Tevez------

ZlatanIbra11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
some more 'realistic' signings we should be able to make:

CB/RB:Cristian Zapata or Astori(free)
LB:Fucile
DM:perparim Hetemaj (cheap) or Sandro,Lucas or M'Vila(if Berlu splashes the cash)
AM:Alan Dzageov(free) or Honda(10M + fly Emirates sponsor contribution)
ATT:Rossi* but I think Tevez will come.

*Rossi if he replaced Robinho ,Tevez to replace Pato, I think one will go.

-------------Abbs----------
--Abate---TS(C)---Zapata(Nesta)---Fucile
----Prince---Hetemaj ----Aquilani---
-------------Dzageov------
---------Ibra------Tevez------

Sell Robinho for rossi. Then we can have Pato and Rossi out for 6months :fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
the solution to all our problems is :star:Africa:star:! sell all our fodder Italian, European and Brazilian bitches and buy the following:

-------Enyeama
Sagna-Samba-???-???
--------:star:Yaya:star:----
----Essien*-----Asamoah
-----------KPB----------
----Cisse----------Ba----

*on pre-injury form.

need me some BEASTS to fill up the ??? spots. :)

ps. i'm bored. like really bored. :D

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sell Robinho for rossi. Then we can have Pato and Rossi out for 6months :fp:

Nope, Rossi in general doesn't have injury problems.Wrecked his knee that's it.Other then that why not?He is a counter threat, can pass,is good with defensive efforts.....his only wekaness is he isn't an aerial threat, but since he's around 170cm you wouldn't expect him to be.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I really want to see Francesco Acerbi join Milan for next year, he was awesome against us as he was against Juve, the kid has no fear of pressure, he even outmuscled Ibra on several occassions, and is a very good passer from the back.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
jovetic, kuzmanovic, motta, melo.. balo, tevez, dzeko.. is a shame that we dont have much italians out there playing in high level.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Players that I would like us to look at, and that can be bought:

- Schmelzer (Dortmund LB)
- Acerbi (Chievo CB)
- Jovetic (Fiorentina CF)
- Handanovic (Udinese GK)
- Gelson Fernandes (St. Etienne CM)
- Astori (Cagliari CB)
- Muriel (Udinese ST)

I think these are the type of players we should be aiming for due to lack of funds, with the exception of Jovetic who would demand a high transfer fee, the rest are within range and can add quality and bring down the age average of the squad.

ZlatanIbra11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Abbiati
Abate TS Mexes Kolarov
De Rossi
Aquilani Prince
Kaka
Balotelli Ibra

I can dream can't I? :D

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani
I can't believe I missed that Schweinsteiger was on the list. I will now go and sob myself to sleep knowing that we'll never see him in a Milan shirt.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
in an a dream world:

Sell:
- Pato for 40 mil to PSG
- Robinho for 18-20 mil to Santos
- Taiwo to QPR for 10 mil

Hopefully leaving us with around 70 mil to spend on:

- Tevez - 25-30 mil
- Bale - 45 mil

I WOUD LOVE THIS TO HAPPEN
Our line-up could be:

Abate - Nesta - Silva - Bale
Aquilani - MvB - Nocerino
Prince
Ibra - Tevez

leaving Cassano and El Sharawy on the bench - still strong!

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
in an a dream world:

Sell:
- Pato for 40 mil to PSG
- Robinho for 18-20 mil to Santos
- Taiwo to QPR for 10 mil

Hopefully leaving us with around 70 mil to spend on:

- Tevez - 25-30 mil
- Bale - 45 mil

I WOUD LOVE THIS TO HAPPEN
Our line-up could be:

Abate - Nesta - Silva - Bale
Aquilani - MvB - Nocerino
Prince
Ibra - Tevez

leaving Cassano and El Sharawy on the bench - still strong!

Bale as LB wouldn't be as effective as he is as a winger specially in Serie A

Reaction score
2012.2013 ideas

hello guys :)
I present myself: My name is Mehdi, 24 years from Algeria and I am a HHHUUUGGGEE fan of Milan, As you see I am a new member here and I wanted to share with you my ideas about how to improve our team which is far from being the true Milan.
Let us get started by the players we have :

Abbiati, Amelia, Roma

Bonera, Mexes, Nesta, Silva, Yepes, Abate, Antonini, Zambrotta, Mesbah

Ambrosini, Gattuso, Bommel, Nocerino, Seedorf, Emanuelson, Muntari, Boateng, Aquilani, Flamini, Merkel

Robinho, Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Pato, Inzaghi, Lopez, Shaarawy

When you look at these players you easily can tell that the best formation is a 4 4 2 like the one used now and according to the players ability we can say that it should be this way :

Abbiati

Abate Nesta Silva Antonini

Boateng Bommel Nocerino

Robinho

Ibra Cassano

Abbiati bnecause he is more regular and better than Amelia
Silva because he is simply the best defnder in the world
Nesta because despite his age he still a wonderful defender, I choose him over mexes because mexes has some very bad mistakes and not as smart as nesta
Abate because he is the only one we have on the right flank lol
Antonini because zambrotta is 2222 old and because Mesbah needs to blend step by step and then we shall see
Bommel because he is slightly better than Ambrosini
Nocerino because he is better than the old seedorf
Boateng because he can NOT be our playmaker, he doesnt have the creaticvity for it, neither the speed
Robinho because unfortunatelly his profile is the closest to a playmaker
Ibrahimovic because he is our best attacker
Cassano because : Shaarawy lacks regularity and experience and should blend step by step he is 2 young , pato is our of form and if he comes back as fenomenel as he was would even take the place of Ibra,

Perfect then,
As you all see guys, we lack essentially 3 important positions, a playmaker( robinho is not enough), a defensive midfielder ( Bommel is old), a left back ( Antonini in some games is unexistant ), soooo
. starting with a playmaker : as you know cassano and ibra have very good playmaking ability, but slightly lack speed so we are looking for a good passer with a good speed and those exist perefectly in the
ajax amsterdam player : Eriksen, which i think, 20 million euros would be able to bring him, have a look at him :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6kw-s9qO1k

. defensive midfielder: th best for us in my opinion would be the french Yann M villa, but since berlusconi is sooo stingy then we could get Kasimeiro from fluminense with 10 millions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3tmsdJv43U

. a left back : I only see 1 player available in this position, Jordi alba from valencia, would come for 20 millions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflvuDoc1n4

perfect then so our new formation in the 2012 2013 would be

Abbiati

Abate Nesta Silva J.Alba

Boateng Casmeiro Nocerino

Eriksen

Ibra Cassano

OMG if only taht would happen for real !!!!! lol

anyways

now we shall choose the rest of em and to be honest with you guys we have 9999 players but are not good enough, meaning, we should get quality instead of quantity, but do not go in the trap of
having less than enough and for this i think the best solution is to have 23 players, 11 regulars, 11 for the bench , 1 other who is the 3rd goalkeeper

so if you look at this formation we can say that the best solutionis to have

1st team
Abbiati

Abate Nesta Silva J.Alba

Boateng Casmeiro Nocerino

Eriksen

Ibra Cassano

Bench

Amelia
Antonini Bonera Mexes Mesbah

Ambrosini Bommel Emanuelson

Robinho

Lopez Shaarawy

3rd goalkeeper is Roma

sooo : yepes (old), zambrotta(old), gattuso(old), seedorf(old), muntari(return to inter he doesnt ahve the level), aquilani(disapointing), flamini(disapointing), merkel(doesnt have the level),
Pato(unless he put his ass to work and come back again, and btw guys, he has PSYCHOLOGICAL problems , trust me ;)), Inzaghi (OLD) OUT!!!

now apart from the tactical aspect,
We should repair the bad san siro field as it not just rob us of good play but makes injuries like pato ambrosini ....
Allegri should learn from his mistakes, and care more about the GRINTA in our team ( which is 1 of the main caracteristics that helped JUVE play like this )
Also the movement without the ball, the speed, and also playing on the flanks, also discipline with players, as for ex Ibrahimovic starts to thinks he is chuck norris
Or else, Allegri should make way and we can bring Capello instead

Also Berlusconi should put the DAAAAMMMNNN MMMOONNNEEEYYYY or just let the presidential chair for some1 who want to improve the team,

Those in my opinion would be good solutions for our team, so thanks for reading it guys and please tell me what you think, I am looking forward to it :)

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
if th world ends up soon why wld u then read my topic hhh weirdo

What is meant by 'hhh'? It's not a word in the English language. Try harder.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
no1 asked ur opinion giova do ur best n get the fuck off ;)

Well, you asked everyone's opinion by posting this here, were you expecting zero response? You're an angsty little girl aren't you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
of course i asked for opinions but on the topic not on vocabulary, iam sorry if you are blind