Forza Milan

<admin>edited title</admin>

Last edited by a moderator:

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Hopefully Milan will treat the game as if it were a cup final - like they've been saying for the past couple of weeks. Seems that the players are paying lip service. I didn't see the match against Siena but the scoreline says it all. Milan shouldn't have to point to a dodgy decision by the linesman as the reason they lost the game. They should be winning these games comfortably.

Same story last week against Brescia. They preach how they're going to give the opposition respect but it never materializes.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa, A.Cruz, Sheva, Drogba, Drago and many others
Yeah definately!

My prediction is 2-1
goals from Sheva and Crespo (if he plays)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Sheva: "We must now treat the remaining seven games like finals and just aim to win them all, including the San Siro tie against Juve."

That's for sure but I don't really sure that Milan can beat Chievo with more than 2 goals. My prediction: 2-1 for Milan!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
We must win this game or the league is lost for sure. Any news on pippo's fitness yet? Usual lack of information on the official site.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
I think we can win this game, because we play at home.

Milan 3 – Chievo 0 (Sheve2, Crespo 1)

Juventus 1 – Inter 3 (Martins 2, Adriano 1)

One step forward Milan
One step back Juventus!

Forza Milan

AcMilancn.com_2005-4-17_11.jpg

[what is wrong, we need to win 2 cups... try your best... Forza Milan]

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Well, we've had 2 bad league games. I believe the old Milan will play like champion again and win this one. Even a draw is bad result. This is actually our chance to gain on Juve since they will be playing Inter at home.

Sheva will score here. It's been sometime and he likes scoring vs Chievo. I guess he has 5-6 league goals against Chievo, last season's was scored at a home game at the 97th minute! Milan won their first ever game away at Chievo last season thanks to 2 goals from him.

If we lost again (God forbit, knock on woods), even if Juve lost to Inter, I personally give up the scudetto chase. No offense to others but 1 point out of the possible 9 is too much, the moral damage is too deep and with 6 games left in the season, we're losing our chances again and again. You can spend all week shooting me down but this is how I feel right now!

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
You are all such pessimists.
Stop whining.

We closed an eight point gap within a few games before. Milan can do this.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
PORTIERI: Dida, Abbiati

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Pancaro, Simic, Stam

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Kakà, Seedorf, Serginho

ATTACCANTI: Crespo, Shevchenko, Tomasson

So there is no Rui , Dhorasoo , Pirlo & Inzaghi..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ics_rk said:
Sheva: "We must now treat the remaining seven games like finals and just aim to win them all, including the San Siro tie against Juve."
I honestly don't wanna hear TALK anymore :o 9 points in 7 days (Ancelotti) still rings in my ears.......

Shut up, deliver.... appreciated :D

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
No Rui and Pirlo,I guess this means Ambro will try to fill Pirlo's boots.I wouldn't mind seeing Seedorf in Pirlo's role and Serginho on the left to give us a bit more options on the flank.We have to win this one.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pippo is injured again? What the hell is wrong with him now!

Did he fall of the bench and scratch his knee? I have had enough, Pippo was a good player, the key word is was, it's best for him and Milan if he takes the avenue that Albertini took and wind down his carrer with a lesser club.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Marco Azzuri said:

Did he fall of the bench and scratch his knee? I have had enough, Pippo was a good player, the key word is was, it's best for him and Milan if he takes the avenue that Albertini took and wind down his carrer with a lesser club.

I'm sure Barcelona fans would argue that point with you, but I agree. If he's fit, brilliant! Sadly though, SuperPippo has seen his fair share of injuries over the last couple of seasons. A bit of luck wouldn't go astray.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Marco Azzuri said:

Yes..we know. How many times do I have to read this?
We've done fine so far without him. Stop bitching.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All ACMilan Players are my favourite!!
AC Milan v Chievo Verona: Preview

Hernan Crespo has played down the importance of Sunday's shock defeat at Siena and insisted the Rossoneri will get their title challenge back on track when they host Chievo.

Milan missed a host of chances against Siena and were made to pay for their profligacy as the relegation strugglers hit back from 1-0 down to seal an improbable 2-1 success.

The result allowed Juventus to open up a three-point gap at the top of the table, but Crespo, on-loan from Chelsea, claims he is not too concerned at this stage.

"I am not worried," said Crespo. "Not only can we win the Champions League but also the Scudetto.

"Of course we are disappointed with the defeat but it's only a minor slip.

"It's only three points that separates us from Juve.

"We still have to play against them and let's not forget that recently we were able to reduce an eight-point gap with respect to Juve in one week."

The top of the table clash between Milan and Juve on May 8 could prove decisive, but Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has warned his men to keep their eye on the ball in the intervening period.

He said: "There are still many games left to play and anything can happen."

The calendar appears to favour the Rossoneri, with Juve having to play against Internazionale, Lazio and Bologna before travelling to the San Siro, while Milan take on Parma next weekend before meeting struggling Fiorentina.

With Juve facing a tough encounter with third-placed Inter in Turin on Wednesday, Milan could close the gap on the Bianconeri with a win at the San Siro.

And Crespo believes keeping the pressure on Fabio Capello's men is critical if they are to overhaul them.

"We must take advantage now and clinch as many points as possible, hoping that Juve eventually slip," said the Argentinian.

Chievo's hopes of staying in the top flight were boosted by Sunday's 2-0 defeat of fellow strugglers Parma, but with his side just two points above the drop zone coach Mario Beretta is not getting carried away.

"Milan is the worst team we could meet right now," said Beretta.

"They will be looking to bounce back from their last defeat and let's hope that we can be just as angry as they are in order to get a result."

Chievo will be missing striker Federico Cossato, who scored against Parma but will serve a one-match ban on Wednesday.

The Rossoneri will have to do without the injured Andrea Pirlo but defender Alessandro Nesta is set to return to the starting line-up having been left out of the game at Siena.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pranjic said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Seedorf in Pirlo's role and Serginho on the left to give us a bit more options on the flank.
It might even work, if we go back to our 'put them to sleep' tactic. Seedorf undoubtedly knows how to pull it off :tongue: Yet I don't really wanna see Serginho.

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
This is how I would like to se Milan play tonight:

-------------------Dida-----------------
--------Stam-----Nesta-----Maldini------
--Cafu---------------------------Serginho--
-----------------Dhorassoo-----------------
----------Gattuso---V---Seedorf-----------
-------------------- V----------------------
-------------------Kaka--------------------
---------------------V----------------------
-------------Sheva--V-----Crespo-----------

Now I am a bit badly prepared for this game and I just know that Pirlo is out so i coild have sum1 in my eleven that can't play tonight...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adooooo said:

But our 12th guy is the ref, not Dhorasoo :D ;)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Adooooo said:

Now I am a bit badly prepared for this game and I just know that Pirlo is out so i coild have sum1 in my eleven that can't play tonight...

Yeah good LINE-UP, We hope to win tonight..

Forza Milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All ACMilan Players are my favourite!!
Ancelotti: AC Milan won't panic

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti insists he and his players are calm, despite Sunday's setback against Siena.

"We have not surrendered the championship, we are still in the race for the Scudetto and will continue to fight for it," said Ancelotti.

"In the past, we have recovered eight points in one week on Juve: dropping three does not scare to us. There are many games still left."

:D

Schedule