The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What they have done since Deco / Dinho to now puts them at that elite level - same way with what Liverpool and Ajax did in the past.

Barca always had great players but that run until now places them at the level - they are a worldwide club now.

Its funny to laugh at Liverpool but to deny how dominant they were is funny, I couldve never been a Liverpool fan because growing up they were that evil empire team everybody followed like how for younger people United has become for them.
I agree. It's all really a matter of perspective and a lot of it has to do with the age of people and when they started watching football.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I quite liked Gomez. Shame if he's leaving. Looked great in a three Cb formation.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Gustavo Gomez started following Fenerbache on Social media.

giphy.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mangala will force his move to Inter, They are willing to match his salary :D

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Must've missed this post. Only noticed when a member quoted it.

Dont give a fuck abt a club's politics... a football club, for me, is abt wot they do on the field.

For the record, yr right... ppl who run Barca are cunts, always have been.

The players were 1st class, always have been.

Problem is, the management's cuntishness has really trickled down to the players and coaches in the past ten+ years.

It's that air of victimhood combined with a holier-than-thou attitude that's making me sick.

I have no problem with saying they're a great club, and had (and still have) great players, but I really hate them and hope they crash and burn.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
MatteoPedrosi 39m39 minutes ago
#Niang verso il no definitivo allo Spartak. Come anticipato nei giorni scorsi, il giocatore preferirebbe il #Torino, ma c'è distanza. #Milan

Niang towards the definitive no to Spartak. As anticipated in recent days, he prefers Torino, but theres distance between them and Milan.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Niang will end up at Torino like I said earlier. Sinisa wants him. Just have Torino raise their 12m offer by a couple million and be done with it.

mbappe for 200m---->belotti to Monaco for 100m-------> niang for 19m

7 days left

p.s. belotti+falcao(even though he is not getting younger) are going to be a deadly duo

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The last player to score against Real Madrid and win the Intercontinental/Club World Cup :o

If he hadn't have flopped maybe he could have been playing in the Final for Real :proud:

He's a billion times worse than Higuain :lol::lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Problem is, the management's cuntishness has really trickled down to the players and coaches in the past ten+ years.

It's that air of victimhood combined with a holier-than-thou attitude that's making me sick.

I have no problem with saying they're a great club, and had (and still have) great players, but I really hate them and hope they crash and burn.

What fun will it be to beat em in the UCL then ?

I look forward to games vs Barca, Real, Bayern, Ajax and a few others... no fun beating mediocre opposition.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he hadn't have flopped maybe he could have been playing in the Final for Real :proud:

He's a billion times worse than Higuain :lol::lol::lol:

he was my first transfer in cm/fm 99 or 2000 i dont even remember

he was the only striker coming without asking a tonne of $(and withing budget back then) and scoring a lot

next years tsigalko and supat appeared in the scene.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I look forward to games vs Barca, Real, Bayern, Ajax and a few others... no fun beating mediocre opposition.

imagine the team we have right now with additions of
devrij(cb), naby keita(cm), dembele/pulisic(wings), playing vs worlds best teams and destroy them....
latest

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate

Can't wait! EL just doesn't provide those kind of thrills. A match against Arsenal is the best we can hope for.

Maccabi Tel-Aviv would be good too, since I live 30 minutes away.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't know why I listen to david amoyal's podcasts. every time i listen to his podcasts i feel like driving down to where he lives and hire a bunch of kids to abuse him.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Milan & Real one can understand... but fucking Bayern? Lol! Is loserpool abv Barca too?

Bayern won all their CL trophies legit.
Barca stole more than half of theirs. 2006, 2009 and 2011 are borderline stolen illegitimate CL Trophies.

dude

Banned
Reaction score

We already beat their "best team ever" with Muntari and Boateng.
They'll never live that down.

Beating the shit out of a weak Barca(which is their natural form when they're not being backed up by UEFA) will be amazing and will also satisfy my sadistic cravings :devilehh:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Can't wait! EL just doesn't provide those kind of thrills. A match against Arsenal is the best we can hope for.

Maccabi Tel-Aviv would be good too, since I live 30 minutes away.

Some good teams might crash out the UCL too. Best case scenario Juve crashes out and we get them in Europa league knockout stages.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
We already beat their "best team ever" with Muntari and Boateng.
They'll never live that down.

Beating the shit out of a weak Barca(which is their natural form when they're not being backed up by UEFA) will be amazing and will also satisfy my sadistic cravings :devilehh:

After seeing the semis of 09 with Barca and Chelsea, I don't get how anyone can like that team.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Wot?

Laudrup, Pep, Stoichkov, Prosinecki, Maradona, Cruyff, Hagi, Romário, Enrique, Figo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cocu, Xavi, Iniesta, Overmars, Deco, Eto'o,

They were all 2nd tier?

And I've left a lot out

Pep was literally a 3rd tier player at best
Laudrup was 2nd tier...he failed so badly at Serie A he had to go to La Liga. Overrated git, his brother Brian outshined this fool by winning Euro '92 in which he refused to participate.

Deco, Cocu 3rd tier players

Overmars, Enrique 5th tier/literally who players

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pep was literally a 3rd tier player at best
Laudrup was 2nd tier...he failed so badly at Serie A he had to go to La Liga. Overrated git, his brother Brian outshined this fool by winning Euro '92 in which he refused to participate.

Deco, Cocu 3rd tier players

Overmars, Enrique 5th tier/literally who players

and messi can't dribble.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Guys

I lifted the ignore edict on El Pee

Please

Interact with him