dcomucowsaa_59o.jpg:large

it looks like most twitter neutrals are with us on this one

yessssssssss

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It was right there for years. A man with such a face devoid of emotion could never truly love Milan. We should've known.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Most of these Italian "talents" will be great, as the new Rolando Bianchi, Rosina, Gilardino, D'Ambrosio etc.

If Petagna is a talent, I will stop watching football. If Berardi is a great talent (for the 10th year in a row?), then what is Asensio for instance?

But still have hope for Caldara, Rugani, Romagnoli, Donna, Conti and a few others in Italy, so far.

I really dont think Petagna is all that hyped... maybe by Milan fans because he was our youth team player, but he is definitely the weak link on this squad. If Belotti was born two weeks later he could be on this team.

Berardi has 43 goals in 111 Serie A games as a 22 year old winger, for a mid table team that he was a key player in their promotion. Those are elite numbers. Pato is the only other player to score 40 goals by that age in the last 25 years. He will move to a big team soon and make an impact.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BREAKING - Huge banner in the Curva Section of the Italy v Denmark match reads "DONNARUMMA: WHY THO!?

If #whytho makes it to the stadium I'll die laughing fr fr.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
your facial recognition is pretty bad mate. the body language is completely different.

I was talking about his face if you didnt see. Body language there is something like "meh, what can I do, they don't understand me" ..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
are u fucking rtarded bro

he just got humiliated..that is his face afterwards. holy fuck do we have to ban this guy or what

Tadej tho?

what he thinks?

:monto

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Can't wait for the Raiola interview

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I was talking about his face if you didnt see. Body language there is something like "meh, what can I do, they don't understand me" ..

is the face not part of the body? you can see it clearly that he tries to laugh it off only for 2 seconds later to hit him hard.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Ok continue, i dont mind...i dont want to kill that spirit.

Dont stop now.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Conti is epic

damn

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
1000 pages already ! :eek:
Time to think of the name for next commode guys.

It is very impressive.

Back in the lean times, the commode was shit.

It's finally at Galliani in Barcelona levels again.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
are u fucking rtarded bro

he just got humiliated..that is his face afterwards. holy fuck do we have to ban this guy or what

I dont think someone who jumped off "donnachrist" bandwagon in one blink of an eye can have a real point on the topic. You're as biased as Cerci's gf. And although I'm not a jew, I still don't like that language, which is violating forum rules, so be a good boy. Also, you're so pathetic that you don't even understand that if he's embarrased that makes him a better person.

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I really dont think Petagna is all that hyped... maybe by Milan fans because he was our youth team player, but he is definitely the weak link on this squad. If Belotti was born two weeks later he could be on this team.

Berardi has 43 goals in 111 Serie A games as a 22 year old winger, for a mid table team that he was a key player in their promotion. Those are elite numbers. Pato is the only other player to score 40 goals by that age in the last 25 years. He will move to a big team soon and make an impact.

He has been overly hyped, after his year in Atalanta, can't see why.

I was just throwing some examples, but still not sure if Berardi would make it in a top team. Especially Italy have alot of good examples of that, "great" players only being great in small teams, and flops in big teams.

Also, buy Pellegrini. Thank you in advance.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dollarumma broken

Crush his spirit

No mercy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.