Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
RINGHIOOOOOOOO
tumblr_p0rq4xEDzD1s8xd8ao1_1280.jpg

#growlforce #malakiafreezone
tumblr_p0rq4xEDzD1s8xd8ao2_1280.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Even Andre Silva looks like there's a trickle of emotion somewhere within him. If anyone can bring the best out of him here, it might be Rino.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
^ :star:

I really really REALLY want Gattuso to become a great coach. Imagine how wonderful it would be to have a club legend leading our troops.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Who are the morons who said he fixed this team??
Another legend destroyed by our management

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
good sir please resign because the sack is all but certain.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

A big fuck you to mirabelli and fassone

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Won't be able survive by end of 2017.

Doesn't mean Montella's attacking football made any humanly sense.

Doesn't mean bring back Montella.

There are other coaches besides Montella and Gattuso in the world of football.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol at the outrage

Season was over before he was hired.
Season was doomed to fail after that mercato.
Montella inherited a bunch of lethargic pussies and made them into bigger lethargic pussies.

Results would obviously not improve with Gattuso, but he's experimenting and pushing the likes of Suso to the limits. He is and will give us the answers that we need for next seasons.

Forza allenatore Gattuso!

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
lol at the outrage

Season was over before he was hired.
Season was doomed to fail after that mercato.
Montella inherited a bunch of lethargic pussies and made them into bigger lethargic pussies.

Results would obviously not improve with Gattuso, but he's experimenting and pushing the likes of Suso to the limits. He is and will give us the answers that we need for next seasons.

Forza allenatore Gattuso!

Solid 6.5/10

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
still awaiting for the moment he will hit someone

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would criticize Gattuso if it was his 200m to spend in the summer.

He inherited a strange collection of players which is thin as fuck in many key positions.

Also he isn't worse than Montella so that's already a plus.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
People thought Rino will come and "fix" the squad. Nobody can fix this in a couple of games. Our CL chances were pretty much fucked already.

His job is to improve our game and get us to a decent level, so that we are ready for another "year 0" next season.

I would say that he has already improved our game, which is worth praising. Even in this game vs. Verona, we played much better than in any game under Montella. We were just unlucky not to score and to concede like that.

He's done all the right moves so far, like changing formations, having the right subs at the right time. The only mistake was to replace Rodriguez, but I guess nobody expected Borini to fuck up like that.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People thought Rino will come and "fix" the squad. Nobody can fix this in a couple of games. Our CL chances were pretty much fucked already.

His job is to improve our game and get us to a decent level, so that we are ready for another "year 0" next season.

I would say that he has already improved our game, which is worth praising. Even in this game vs. Verona, we played much better than in any game under Montella. We were just unlucky not to score and to concede like that.

He's done all the right moves so far, like changing formations, having the right subs at the right time. The only mistake was to replace Rodriguez, but I guess nobody expected Borini to fuck up like that.

:star:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
No coach can fix this in a half season. The mentality is all wrong. And honestly I side with Rino thinking of resigning, if the players don't give a shit after losing to a crap team like Verona 3-0 than how are you to find the right mentality going forward. I feel sorry for the coaches who have entered into this abysmal mess and I feel yet again it's management to blame. We made some good signings but we also blew it when signing too many players and not enough top quality.

Musacchio and Rodriguez are smart buys for the back line and especially Conti who was our best defensive purchase. Bonucci was another good buy but with the team in shambles we are not seeing what should be a great backline right now. I have no issue with the defensive reinforcements. Midfield was bad... Kessie was a good signing, Biglia was an awful one... he's already in his 30's and we paid a high price... you only do that for a world class player and that he is NOT.. good yes (although not this year) but great he is never and will never be.. waste of very important money there. Borini was cheap so he's a good sub and depth guy so no qualms there. Andre Silva has a ton of promise so no issues there but Kalinic was not worth it. Should have used the money that we wasted on Kalinic, Calhanoglu, and Biglia and bought Belotti. Then we sure up the attack. Next we needed a world class midfielder to play alongside Kessie and Bonaventura and let Locatelli keep working his way into the squad to eventually take over. After that we're pretty much done... if we kept Niang we also would have had wide depth in case suso goes down so we should not have made that sale... and this isn't even including the counteless players we have sold that should never have been: Darmain, Verdi, El Sharaawy.... so silly to sell these players.. now look

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Did he really try to seppuku after the match? What a legend :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Did he really try to seppuku after the match? What a legend :lol:

No:

Rino Gattuso never had the slightest thought of resigning,” the Diavolo insisted on their official website.

Just media garbage. Why would he quit, this is his only chance to ever manage a big club, at least in name..cause in results we are Serie B worthy.

Schedule